Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Shocking Photos Of Substance Abuse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Photos Of Substance Abuse (704 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Attempted Suicide -nö 3 Is Shocking (PHOTOS) / Did Actress Regina Daniels Just Got Married Secretly? ( Shocking Photos) / Meet Sade Adu’s Daughter, Ila Who Transformed To A “man” (shocking Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos Of Substance Abuse by money121(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2017
This Is Really Sad! cry

''Dear Stella Attached are pictures of what my younger brother and his friends was taking this afternoon. A friend saw them and had to snap and send to me because I am in another state

One of the friends has been rushed to the hospital due to that intake. Just need BV's to pray for him because if anything bad should happen to him then my younger bro is in trouble
My question is, can one be so happy to the extent of buying over 30 syrup of codine all because they want to enjoy their lives.

Stella Respond:
This is really sad and shocking..Look at the amount of drugs that can be bought off the counter without prescription!

Source:http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/03/shocking-photos-of-substance-abuse.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove, Mynd44

Re: Shocking Photos Of Substance Abuse by money121(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2017
cry

End time Enjoyment cry cry
Re: Shocking Photos Of Substance Abuse by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Killing yourselves in the name of enjoyment. The only enjoyment I know is woman grin
Re: Shocking Photos Of Substance Abuse by naughtyDiana: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2017
what's that?
Re: Shocking Photos Of Substance Abuse by IamAirforce1: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Guilty sometimes
Re: Shocking Photos Of Substance Abuse by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Young boys and girls are now enjoying themselves to early deaths.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Substance Abuse by Hotshawarma(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Guilty sometimes
no wonder your album never come out

(1) (Reply)

Kanny Wood Makes Movie About Late Army Col. Abu Ali (video) / See The Cake A Fan Supposedly Sent To Orezi For His Birthday (photos 18+) / Forbes Releases Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria...little Changes Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.