Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) (3263 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by ThugCheetah(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Barely a day after Nnamdi Kanu's trial in abuja

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by HungerBAD: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Lol.

Akuko.

6 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Madness at its peak

So far baba no show support

Hmm dats all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Nne5: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2017
lol
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2017
As God liveth Nnamdi kanu will spend extra 5 decades in different prison

He's a criminal

He called my president all sort of names

He called my country zoo

He makes our youth to be lawless

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by ESDKING: 11:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Biafrans are very peaceful people which reasonable human beings would like to associate with. Everybody knows the truth but hatred and envy won't allow them to say it out.
God bless SE
God bless SS

16 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by maryjan8(f): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Lucy001(f): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

He's a criminal

He called my country zoo

[/s]

21 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by ESDKING: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

He's a criminal

He called my country zoo

You must be disappointed. Sorry.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by tchimatic(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Sarrki wetin be ur problem... Always crying at the mention of Nnamdi Kanu.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2017
ESDKING:

You must be disappointed. Sorry.

Nnamdi will face the full wrath of the law

He can't come from a foreign land and be yearning opata here

He wants to bring hatred among brethren

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2017
tchimatic:
Sarrki wetin be ur problem... Always crying at the mention of Nnamdi Kanu.

My brother

That guy is a criminal

He won't go unpunished

I can withdraw my support for baba if he pardoned him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by ESDKING: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

Brethren ,
you and who ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
ESDKING:
Biafrans are very peaceful people which reasonable human beings would like to associate with. Everybody knows the truth but hatred and envy won't allow them to say it out.
God bless SE
God bless SS

You are right

God bless SS

God bless SE

God bless SW

God Bless NE

God bless NC

God bless NW

Igbos NO

kanu will languish in all the prison across the geo political zone

To know the might and power of federal republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Freewoman(f): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
If Nigerian system will employ 96% of her citizen , Birafra or whatever they call it will die natural death

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by GrandGarcon: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

I need the list of the laws. Remember the 5 charges remaining are not in anyway terrorism related, the treasonable felony he committed is calling the Paedophile a paedophile and other names. Those are the only charges against him. That he decleard wrong goods to custom, doesn't sound like terrorism to me.

1 Like

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
ESDKING:

Brethren ,
you and who ?

I mean Nigerians
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
I need the list of the laws. Remember the 5 charges remaining are not in anyway terrorism related, the treasonable felony he committed is calling the Paedophile a paedophile and other names. Those are the only charges against him. That he decleard wrong goods to custom, doesn't sound like terrorism to me.

Kanu is a confirmed terrorist
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by ESDKING: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

I mean Nigerians
Why would you force someone to live under the same roof with you when the person is no more interested in living with you ?.
Does it make any sense to you ?
Lie down on your bed and think of it. Have a nice day.

8 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Emycord: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

which brethren are still brethren? Where is our common ancestry ? What do we have naturally in common

5 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by balanceofterror1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

He's a criminal

He called my country zoo

What do you do for a living?. Your fellow ZBs Omenkalives NgeneUkwenu lastpage dropshot madridguy passingShot Biafraudexposed AntiIpob Hungerbad psalmsjob are even tired of your level of ZBsm.

6 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
which brethren are still brethren? Where is our common ancestry ? What do we have naturally in common

Go read Jeremiah 32:27

That is OK for you
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

He's a criminal

He called my country zoo

Any one who presents himself as a president of a country is prone to attack from any angle cuz is impossible to please everyone

Trump's naked mannequin replica was moulded and displayed to the view of the whole world but no one was arrested or hunted

You are the one on this forum that pushes me to insult Yoruba elders cuz that is the seed you are sowing on this forum

a little action attracts a reaction

9 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
balanceofterror1:

What do you do for a living?. Your fellow ZBs Omenkalives NgeneUkwenu lastpage dropshot madridguy passingShot Biafraudexposed AntiIpob Hungerbad psalmsjob are even tired of your level of ZBsm.

You are breaking the rules here

You should not ask for personal information of a nairalander

Rule 22
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by HiddenShadow: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
The smartest move made by Biafrans (KANU) was to sympathized with the Shi'ites

Take it or leave it, Nnamdi has successfully divided the North and a house divided can not stand.

Very soon, Afonjas will be divided between good and demonic ones based on their view about justice and fairness

4 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
sasko:

Any one who presents himself as a president of a country is prone to attack from any angle cuz is impossible to please everyone

Trump's mannequin replica was moulded and displayed to the view of the whole world but no one was arrested or hunted

You are the one on this forum that pushes me to insult Yoruba elders cuz that is the seed you are sowing on this forum

a little action attracts a reaction

Brother breath gently

Kanu is an enemy combatants

He's an enemy to me and you
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
HiddenShadow:
The smartest move made by Biafrans (KANU) was to sympathized with the Shi'ites

Take it or leave it, Nnamdi has successfully divided the North and a house divided can not stand.

Very soon, Afonjas will be divided as between good and demonic ones based on their view about justice and fairness

Lol

Emergency analyst
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by GrandGarcon: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu is a confirmed terrorist
shekau is a confirmed benevolent man.

5 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

Brother breath gently

Kanu is an enemy combatants

He's an enemy to me and you

you are entitled to your opinion

when you start calling him criminal and a terrorist he doesn't even know you to acknowledge your hate for him and your opinion does not matter in his case

You are only displaying stupidity on the cyber space which must be counter attacked with same level of stupidity by insulting all Yoruba elders put together

4 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
sasko:

you are entitled to your opinion

when you start calling him criminal and a terrorist he doesn't even know you to acknowledge your hate for him and your opinion does not in his case

You are only displaying stupidity on the cyber space which must be counter attack with same level of stupidly by insulting all Yoruba elders put together

I don't associate with criminals

I don't want to be known by a terrorist like kanu
Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

I don't associate with criminals

I don't want to be known by a terrorist like kanu

Hope you and other Yorubas on this forum don't found it insultive when your elders are called by derogatory names

5 Likes

Re: Northerner Shows Support For Nnamdi Kanu (pics) by ImperialYoruba: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
For his support of Kanu, and even declaring that he will relocate when biafra is created, i think Hausa muslim deserves a young fresh maiden from Iboland. You all should find him a virgin from Enugu. That will be a good way to show your appreciation for his support. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar / Bashorun Gaa - Historic Villain Or Victim Of History / Exclusive: Fayemi Buys N1.2bn Mansion In Lagos, Rakes In N2bn From Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.