Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Chelsea Star,eden Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Chelsea Star,eden Hazard (1355 Views)

Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Twerks In Wild Europa League Win Celebrations (Photos) / Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard / Diego Costa Unveiled By Atletico Madrid - See What He Said About Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Chelsea Star,eden Hazard by Calismart(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2017
Below are interesting facts about Eden
Hazard,as I am very sure you might not know
that hazard is married and has two kids
already.

• The Hazards are a footballing family; sports
teacher parents Thierry (La Louvière) and
Carine both played ("I was in her stomach when
she was playing; she was three months
pregnant," Eden said), as do Eden's younger
brothers Thorgan (Gladbach), Kylian (Újpest)
and Ethan (Tubize youth). "We could have a
great five-a-side team," Eden joked. "My dad
still plays. My mum could be manager."

• Carine may have been the biggest influence
on Eden's career. "I take after my mum as a
player," he said. "My dad played at the back,
chilled out, calm on the ball. My mum was a
striker."

• A training pitch near the family home helped
the brothers hone their skills. Eden said: "It
was five metres away, the other side of a little
fence. It meant we didn't mess our own lawn
up."

• Cookery helps him relax. "There is nothing I
like better than going home and cooking my
family a nice meal," he said. "I have a good
repertoire and I can do quite a few different
dishes. Sometimes they work, sometimes not.
Obviously we are also well known for beer in
Belgium. But I'm a footballer, I don't drink
beer."

• Has been
with his wife Natacha Van Honacker
– mother of his sons Yannis and Leo – since he
was 14; he scared Chelsea fans in 2014 when
he suggested she might persuade him to join
Paris, saying: "If my wife was to say: 'Honey,
I'd like you to go to PSG', I would have to take
it into account."

• Amid rumours of Hazard's imminent move to
Real Madrid, the Fulham Tattoo Centre wrote:
"Chelsea's main man popped in today for a
four-hour session. First of many. Started a half-
sleeve. Top man, top banter and top, top
player. He ain't going nowhere, by the way,
Chelsea fans."

http://www.storiesmagic.com/2017/03/amazing-facts-you-need-to-know-about.html?m=1

Re: Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Chelsea Star,eden Hazard by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Engineer!!!
Re: Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Chelsea Star,eden Hazard by wanayoo: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Come to think of it.. Has Hazard ever collected a card on the pitch? I have always watched people collected yellow, red cards cos of him but never seen him collect one.. He is good..
Re: Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Chelsea Star,eden Hazard by Agimor(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
wanayoo:
Come to think of it.. Has Hazard ever collected a card on the pitch? I have always watched people collected yellow, red cards cos of him but never seen him collect one.. He is good..
I think he as collected one yellow card during an FA cup match something like that. The fracas was between him and a ball boy.... Then Chelsea was losing the match and it was extra time already, so Hazard wanted to retrieve the ball from the ball boy while the ball boy tactically delaying something led to something he was shown card. Chelsea still went ahead to lose the match I think it was during Mou era.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Chelsea Star,eden Hazard by Calismart(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Agimor:
I think he as collected one yellow card during an FA cup match something like that. The fracas was between him and a ball boy.... Then Chelsea was losing the match and it was extra time already, so Hazard wanted to retrieve the ball from the ball boy while the ball boy tactically delaying something led to something he was shown card. Chelsea still went ahead to lose the match I think it was during Mou era.

yea that was against Swansea in mourinho's time.
Hazard kicked the ball boy for delaying to release the ball or something of that nature
Re: Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Chelsea Star,eden Hazard by seankay(m): 9:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Calismart:

yea that was against Swansea in mourinho's time.
Hazard kicked the ball boy for delaying to release the ball or something of that nature
No you're wrong. It was during Capital one semi final away at Swansea. Benitez was the manager
Re: Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Chelsea Star,eden Hazard by Calismart(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2017
seankay:

No you're wrong. It was during Capital one semi final away at Swansea. Benitez was the manager
You're right cool

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual / Dfgvb / To Be Do-gooders And While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.