Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,214 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Civil Engineer Graduate Seeking For Career Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Civil Engineer Graduate Seeking For Career Opportunity (269 Views)

Mechanical And Electrical Engineer Graduate Trainee Job - 5 Locations / Glo opens Exciting Career opportunity in Retail Experience centers / Pls Advice....geology Graduate Seeking Opportunities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Civil Engineer Graduate Seeking For Career Opportunity by BabaGrinz(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2017
I have aB.Eng. in civil Engineering from the University of port-Harcourt,
.I particularly enjoy working on projects that provide a clear business benefit and I am keen to a high level of client contact. I place my work as part of the basic of the company’s first corporate responsibility report. This is in line in the execution of civil,architectural, interior and exterior ground finish, performing field activities such as supervising the workers to ensure strictconformance to methods, quality and safety.I am a highly methodical, amenable, and results orientated team playerwith a proven track recording in problem solving. As especiallyimportant for this particular call available, I would like to point out my interest in IT and advanced computer skills in the following packages: MS Office, Archicad, and AutoCAD. Moreover, as I hold Bachelor degree in civil engineering, I am keen and motivatedto improve my IT skills and engineering skill in additional softwarepackages, if required by particular post.I am available to attend interview at any time. If you have any further questions regarding my candidate-ship, please contact me via telephone 08134337759 or e-mail osigho87@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

General Manager, Business Development And Strategy / Freelance Graphic Designer Available / English Teacher In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.