Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) (96464 Views)

Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) / Floods Cause Chaos In Abraham Adesanya After Heavy Rain (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
There is no traffic there na.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by softwerk(f): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
I can only suffer this suffer in a civilized country like The US or England and NOT in Nigeria where the labours of all our heroes past put together are now in vain! sad And Dino Melaye is still a Senator

Later she will go home now soaked, sick, cold, smelling funny and without the strength to service her husband undecided
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by MinorityTribe: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
See as everyone is viewing. They thought she naked herself or something like that lol cheesy.

Anyway view my signature for the latest paying scheme cheesy
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Nature8(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
based on logistics,this woman can instead cause accidents with her rain soaked clothes making her bobby and backside more glaring to the eyesgrin

grin
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
smithsydny:
Respect to ph ladies
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by CplusJason: 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Will you be here?.
Depending on my boss but I'll convince the old man.
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Incrizz(f): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sincerely?

Sincerely, I don't understand undecided
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
CplusJason:
Depending on my boss but I'll convince the old man.
Don't bother yourself. Just send my gift across. grin
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by sweatlana: 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
based on logistics,this woman can instead cause accidents with her rain soaked clothes making her bobby and backside more glaring to the eyesgrin
Pervert spotted
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by harffie(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
alldbest:

Why are women always jealous of other women? Even when they don't know them personally? undecided
lol....true tho
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by olaszydaruma(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
She's under a serious PH weed.
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Pidgin2 post=54835789][/quote] are u my sister from ph?
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by alt3r3g0: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
bonna4u:
There is no traffic there na.

Thought i was the only one that noticed this.

Publicity stunt for endorsement and contracts.

1 Like

Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
So she's now mad for controlling traffic?.

Clap for yourselves.

Play play but seriously that's the primary stage psychosis ,(psychotic disorder )

Most men are asking for her number saying she's wife material. Until she starts to display traffic warden for house, una eyes go clear.

If u look at the road she's controlling traffic. There's no traffic there. Just few cars going on their own way in the rain.. Every driver driving carefully cos it was raining.

Family of this lady better take note .

E never reach Full blown yet grin
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by CplusJason: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Don't bother yourself. Just send me gift across. grin
So you don't want me to see you shake that soft ass of yours to Duncan Mighty song??

angry
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by bonna4u(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
alt3r3g0:

Thought i was the only one that noticed this.

Publicity stunt for endorsement and contracts.
Undiluted eye service I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by greatdeal1408: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
wink wink wink
alexialin:

Play play but seriously that's the primary stage psychosis ,(psychotic disorder )

Most men are asking for her number saying she's wife material. Until she starts to display traffic warden for house, una eyes go clear.

If u look at the road she's controlling traffic. There's no traffic there. Just few cars going on their own way in the rain.. Every driver driving carefully cos it was raining.

Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
CplusJason:
So you don't want me to see you shake that soft ass of yours to Duncan Mighty song??

angry
There won't be a party na. grin
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
greatdeal1408:
wink wink wink

Hi dear cheesy

Uv found me grin
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Rashman578(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
a lady usually does dis very well at pipeline in Ilorin so not much big deal but cool tho
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
alexialin:

She's not the first lady doing this. Have seen a few. With how heavy and the time duration the rain last, there was bound to be traffic.

The Major roads in PH usually face serious traffics when it rains. Perhaps, the person who took the pictures didn't capture the car queue. She's sane. She only helped the selfish ones who wouldn't step out but drag roads.
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by haykes(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Those guys with black uniform don sleep after the #50 #100 them collect from drivers them
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
She's not the first lady doing this. Have seen a few. With how heavy and the time duration the rain last, there was bound to be traffic.

The Major roads in PH usually face serious traffics when it rains. Perhaps, the person who took the pictures didn't capture the car queue. She's sane. She only helped the selfish ones who wouldn't step out but drag roads.

OK.
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
this one na wife material oooo.i love her humility.
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Kjking(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Nice thing to say about your girlfriend though. And you, Yes you smiling like epa won't you go and direct traffic? tongue
lwkm

1 Like

Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by CplusJason: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
There won't be a party na. grin
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by okwuruokalisia(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Change begin with me, that is what the lady is showing
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by okwuruokalisia(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Change begins with me, that is what the lady is showing
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
CplusJason:
Hmmmmm
Yeah!.
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bridget95:
perverts everywhere......
sweatlana:

Pervert spotted
Bridget95:
perverts everywhere......
Come on,you cant be serious all d tym..i was obviously messing aroundcheesy
Re: Lady Controls Traffic In Port Harcourt Under Heavy Rain (Photos) by gabrielniy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
airminem:
That Doesnt Make Her Separate From The Rest Of The People

Her deed was not about the rest of the people, it was about her. She's separate in her own way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) / Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? / American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.