Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

*****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** (5525 Views)

Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal / Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA / Is Alao-akala And Other Pdp Candiadtes In Oyo State Disqualified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

*****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by german007(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hi house,

I have been stumbling across myriads of articles and threads about the underachievements of some dude who is the current Oyo state governor, Alao-Akala.
All the articles seem to dwell on his lack of attainment as the state governor and even go as far as calling him a "blinged out governor".     

What exactly has he done wrong as a governor to get so much criticism and negative rating from his citizens?.

Thanks
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Flavio: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
A self acclaimed "king of bling"!!!
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by yemmight(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
O wanbe Governor. You send him an invitation letter for Burial, he will be there.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Wilfem(m): 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
He's a governor whose weakness is that he can't resist any invitation for 'parties' virtually every week. He is Also the 'bleaching' governor
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Flavio: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
lol, "king of bling", "owambe governor" "bleaching governor".
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2009
He is a big time thug, tout and a sacked police officer.
Only in Nigeria.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by german007(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
Sacked police officer? Thug? Tout?, wow For real?
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by chosen04(f): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
Dude didnt find favour with the naija media. Thus, he is presented as the worst of them all. The dude is bad but i dont think he is the worst.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2009
Who could be the worst if not him?
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by chosen04(f): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
OGD is the worst of the worst.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Depilot(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2009
Alao Akala is a product of late Adedibu, Obasanjo and Ribadu.
I heard that he's catching up to improve his image for the second term.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Depilot(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
Don't be surprised if he wins the 2nd term
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by AloyEmeka9: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2009

Akala when his major source of income was bribe received as a policeman

www.nairaland.com/attachments/205714_Alao_Akala_jpg8ca3c39b5a378dbf0f484eae5870b5b9
Akala as a governor. You can see his updated bleaching with more expensive non corrosive acid. I will soon get his picture when he was a black man.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by german007(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
@aloy.emeka,
WOW!   shocked  shocked   shocked
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
Alao christopher akala,a dismissed police officer turned deputy governor oyo state during rasheed ladoja regime.When ladoja had issues with the strongman of ibadan politics,he was impeached and akala become governor till ladoja regime expire.Being an incumbent governor and a loyalist of adedibu,he was elected governor in 2007 till date.He is a flexing governor,big time party freak and he bleaches his body with soap/cream which makes him outstanding among his colleague.I once met him in transcorp hilton when he was a deputy governor and i can bet that from there,i knew he got nothing to offer oyo people.guy's real a failure!
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Cappadona123: 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2009
Shi ne Worst Gwamina Oyo State
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by AloyEmeka9: 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Alao christopher akala,a dismissed police officer turned deputy governor oyo state during rasheed ladoja regime.He is a flexing governor,big time party freak and he bleaches his body with soap/cream which makes him outstanding among his colleague.

Outstanding ke? cry cry cry
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by MrCrackles(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
Alao Akala is the shameless and bloated skin bleaching vagabond parading himself as the Governor of Oyo State. . . .
The only difference between him and a petty criminal outhere is the fact that he has the keys to the treasury and doesnt need to break in or force people to steal. . .
Again stealing is on a much larger scale compared to the average criminal outhere. . .
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by german007(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
Lads  ,

I find this revelation of him being a dismissed police officer quite amusing.  How on earth did a dismissed police officer make it to being a governor? and furthermore, Were people aware of this afflatus of him being a dismissed police officer before he was elected?
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by mamagee3(f): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

Alao Akala is the shameless and bloated skin bleaching vagabond parading himself as the Governor of Oyo State. . . .
The only difference between him and a petty criminal outhere is the fact that he has the keys to the treasury and doesnt need to break in or force people to steal. . .
Again stealing is on a much larger scale compared to the average criminal outhere. . .

Dies in Laughter!!!! grin grin grin
Couldn't have said it any better
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by AloyEmeka9: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
german007:

Lads  ,

I find this revelation of him being a dismissed police officer quite amusing.  How on earth did a dismissed police officer make it to being a governor? and furthermore, Were people aware of this afflatus of him being a dismissed police officer before he was elected?

How do you expect Oyo people to know?. He bleached his skin to change his appearance.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by german007(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

How do you expect Oyo people to know?. He bleached his skin to change his appearance.

hahahaha,
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2009
He should have gone for plastic surgery instead of using tura soap.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by mamagee3(f): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Hahaha. grin grin
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by AloyEmeka9: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Tura still worked anyway. Oyo people couldn't recognize him after the tura treatment. Grapevine sources told me that some thought he was biracial during the election.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2009
Biracial ke? You mean akala looks like fulani
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by AloyEmeka9: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Biracial ke? You mean akala looks like fulani

After bleaching his skin with tura, he transformed into a Fulani man from a typical negro he was.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by MT: 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2009
Well let me introduce my governor to you, Otunba Adebayo Alao Christopher ALAKALA (Bad Dream).

Alao Akala will always delegate someone to represent him in any event that will impact meaningfully into the lifes of the ordinary citizen of Oyo state.The only explanation I can offer for this is that he is not intelligent enough to make a positive contribution in such events.

However, my governor will be the first attendant in any party (including a day old child burial ceremony).He once carried his birthday party train to US, Dublin, London and Canada, with his cooks, maids etc all at the expense of taxpayers money.

Visit Oyo State and see how Akala has messed up the place. The only achievement he has been consistently pointing to is renovation of Mapo Hall, an over-bloated contract that he awarded to Adedibu, his godfather. Even, should Mapo Hall be his priority considering the poverty that is ravaging Oyo state ?.

To make matter worse, the fool is planning to govern the state for the second time. His overfed cheek like alsatian dog in Ankara outfit will make you throw up in all the billboards that now litter the nooks & cranies of Oyo State for his second term campaign.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by german007(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
MT:

His overfed cheek like alsatian dog in Ankara outfit

hahaha
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by german007(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Tura still worked anyway. Oyo people couldn't recognize him after the tura treatment. Grapevine sources told me that some thought he was biracial during the election.

Gawd bro you crack me up!, grin
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2009
To be frank that man no be am.He doesn't look GOVERNMENTAL at all.
Re: *****Who is this Alao-akala dude?: Could someone please enlighten me more?***** by skfa1: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2009
Nigeria, we need to change cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throw Back Pix Of Gej's House, When He Had No Shoes / Natural Supplement To Reverse Diabetes. / How Buhari’s $2 Billion Chinese Loan Puts Nigeria At Risk–forbes Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.