Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Is Photography? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Is Photography? (861 Views)

Annie Leibovitz Photography Masterclass / Sahara Group Unveils #TheGreenestLoveOfAll instagram Photography Competition / The Monochrome Photography Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Photography? by iamthompson: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
WHAT IS PHOTOGRAPHY?

WIKIPEDIA TALK ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY

I completely love what I do and I also love how people feel about it, the word for today is for you to lean it in the Wikipedia way. do you have any image capture device and you don’t know where to start? well here are a some Wikipedia publication about photography that will help you go through a professional and a technical understanding of photography, as it will provide you with some insight and inspiration.

CLICK HERE TO KNOW WHAT IS PHOTOGRAPHY?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Video Editing Software / I Can Help You Design A Cartoon Portrait / Animation Analyst Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.