Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo (1803 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Nsonso: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
The Igbo socio-cultural group known as Ohanaeze Ndigbo has said it was ready to compile the data of Ndigbo in and outside Igbo land, with a view to ensuring their protection and well being. This came as the group said that it has not said anything that was ‘not for the best interest of Ndigbo’ to President Muhammad Buhari and that Ohanaeze Ndigbo was created for the protection of the interest of Ndigbo. The group in a statement, Wednesday, singed by Chuks Ibegbu said ‘Ohanaeze Ndigbo will soon compile the data of Ndigbo overseas and outside Igbo land with a view to ensuring their protection and well being. Its also said that it will explore opportunities at all federal ministries and agencies with a view to ensuring proper representation and fair positioning of Ndigbo. The statement read thus Ohanaeze Ndigbo will soon compile the data of Ndigbo overseas and outside Igbo land with a view to ensuring their protection and well being. It will also explore opportuniites at all federal ministries and agencies with a view to ensuring their proper representation and fair positioning. The affiliation of Igbo groups all over the world to the Apex Igbo body will also soon commence. The President General of the Organisation Chief Nnia Nwodo has called on Ndigbo outside Igbo land to invest at home as a fall back position. He also called on them to promote Igbo language and heritage wherever they are. He re-iterated on the call for the release of Nnamdi Kanu and for federal presence in Igbo land. A situation where the South East has only five states and ninety five local governmant areas is no longer tolerable , he stated. Meanwhile Ohanaeze Ndigbo is dismayed by the recent utterances of the DG of the Voice of Nigeria, Mr Osita Okechukwu claiming the the group is opposing President Mohammadu Buhari. This is the figment of his imagination. Ohanaeze is there to protect the interest of Ndigbo and will always shout if Ndigbo are sidelined in the scheme of things. Ohanaeze has not told or said any thing that is not for the best interest of Ndigbo to Mr President . It is very uncharitable for Osita Okechukwu to compare the immediate past regime of Ohanaeze Ndigbo and its decisions then with the position of Ohanaeze Ndigbo present leadership ably led by Chief Nnia Nwodo. As an Igbo son , we expect Chief Okechukwu to join Ohanaeze Ndigbo in its determined role to advance the Igbo cause . He should seperate facts from propaganda.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/ohanaeze-ndigbo-capture-data-igbo/

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Minjim: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by sarrki(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ponzi scheme loading

90%

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by LoveMachine(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
They have really been on their game as of late. This new leadership wants to reclaim greatness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by sarrki(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Minjim:
Ok

It's not OK

Are they population commission?
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by madridguy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Make I no talk for the sake of someone close to my heart. tongue
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by meccuno: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:
Ponzi scheme loading

90%
do you know what a ponzi scheme is?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by sarrki(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
LoveMachine:
They have really been on their game as of late. This new leadership wants to reclaim greatness.

What happened to that criminal in kuje might happened to them

They should be careful

You can create a new government where there is a constituted one

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by sarrki(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
meccuno:
do you know what a ponzi scheme is?

If I don't know any I know this is one

They will ask people to register with a token

Finally duped them of their hard earned money

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
God bless Ohanaeze-ndigbo! God bless Ala-igbo! Progress to Umu-igbo!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

It's not OK
Are they population commission?
No! But you can't stop us maka na obago! Obago!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by dunkem21(m): 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nice one, Ohaneze. I possess great skills in demographics cum data capture and my services are free.

The people behind this present Ohaneze, deserve commendation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

Sarrki or wetin you call yourself, abeg go and drink a bottle of SNIPPER. It remains the best anti-tribalism cure for a moronic zombi like you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by ChetaNwaeze: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by peteregwu(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Okay, that's a good initiative. go ahead..

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by LoveMachine(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

What happened to that criminal in kuje might happened to them

They should be careful

You can create a new government where there is a constituted one

Stop propogating trash and prattling like a loquacious woman because you have cheap data. They are calling for further integration and you're literally ranting like a slowpoke.

Kanu has been granted bail but the government won't obey the orders and yet you call him the Kuje Criminal. We operate in a judicial system where a suspect is innocent until proven guilty. You are in fact at fault by calling him a criminal when he is yet to be tried and convicted.

Don't come for me if I didn't send for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by kollynxofodile(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Honestly the OHANEZE LEADERS re waking up 2 dre responsibilties.

Dis is a genuine idea in the right direction

D Igbos has been known to identify themselves wherever they re.

So why can't we have a central database?

Beautiful idea,

Thumps up 4 u folks

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by meccuno: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:

dupe them? i thought ponzi schemes where created with the illusion of benefits or interest higher than what would normal. how would it be a ponzi scheme when there is nothing really to benefit?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by ozoebuka1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
just like the Americans. Nice thought.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by peteregwu(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
LoveMachine:

Stop propogating trash and prattling like a loquacious woman because you have cheap data. They are calling for further integration and you're literally ranting like a slowpoke.

Kanu has been granted bail but the government won't obey the orders and yet you call him the Kuje Criminal. We operate in a judicial system where a suspect is innocent until proven guilty. You are in fact at fault by calling him a criminal when he is yet to be tried and convicted.

Don't come for me if I didn't send for you.

Chei! See finishing...

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by GameGod(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Kanu is a bástard vagabond
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by LoveMachine(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
peteregwu:

Chei! See finishing...

Dalu!

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
... Very nice development. Sincere appreciation to this new Ohanaeze leadership. You guys are great.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by pazienza(m): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
"He re-iterated on the call for the release of
Nnamdi Kanu and for federal presence in Igbo land.
A situation where the South East has only five
states and ninety five local governmant areas is no
longer tolerable , he stated".

If I were an Igbo from SS, I would feel that Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is only interested in SE and rightly so!

Ohanaeze should learn to use less of SE and talk more of Igboland,they should learn to stop being parochial and narrow minded and become more encompassing, let's learn to carry everyone along and give everyone equal stake in Igboland irrespective of the geopolitical zone the Igbo speaking persons or group might be from.

Ndiigbo need a Sixth state, it mustn't be created from SE, it can be created from parts of Igboland outside SE and maybe joined to SE.

Good initiative by the way. They should not only capture the data of those outside Nigeria, they should also do that of those of us in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Jesusloveyou: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
dunkem21:
Nice one, Ohaneze. I possess great skills in demographics cum data capture and my services are free.

The people behind this present Ohaneze, deserve commendation.
they want buhari to appoint them or they want buhari to appoint igbos in apc?.
That is the irony of the matter.
Osita has already rebuke them, that they are not speaking for igbos in apc
Or is ohaneze now apc?
They should mind their social-cultural group and let igbos in apc speak for themselves.
Ohaneze is broke, no more free money again.
God bless buhari for not greasing the hands of any useless group

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:
Ponzi scheme loading

90%

Afonja...wondering about Igbos and what they are up to 24/7. The Irony is...Igbos don't care nor do they want to know what Afonjas are doing or up to. It's akin to your school days...where the dumb kid is always looking to know and to copy what the smart kid is doing because he knows it will amount to success, but the smart never looks at what the dumb kid is doing nor does he want to know because he knows whatever the dumb kid is doing will amount to failure! Igbo is the smart kid and Afonja is the dumb kid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
War is looming, war is looming.
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
pazienza:
"He re-iterated on the call for the release of
Nnamdi Kanu and for federal presence in Igbo land.
A situation where the South East has only five
states and ninety five local governmant areas is no
longer tolerable , he stated".

If I were an Igbo from SS, I would feel that Ohanaeze Ndiigbo is only interested in SE and rightly so!

Ohanaeze should learn to use less of SE and talk more of Igboland,they should learn to stop being parochial and narrow minded and become more encompassing, let's learn to carry everyone along and give everyone equal stake in Igboland irrespective of the geopolitical zone the Igbo speaking persons or group might be from.

Ndiigbo need a Sixth state, it mustn't be created from SE, it can be created from parts of Igboland outside SE and maybe joined to SE.

Good initiative by the way. They should not only capture the data of those outside Nigeria, they should also do that of those of us in Nigeria.
... Completely agree with you. Ohanaeze should be emphasizing more on Igboland as a whole and not just the SE. Igboland need a sixth state and in my own personal opinion, I would suggest that ANIOMA state be created and merge with the SE. God bless Igboland, ..... moving forward!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Emycord: 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
GameGod:
Kanu is a bástard vagabond
what has kanu got wit this news
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Endorsed!! I can not state how happy I am with this news. The news makes Nigeria look like a real zoo. Abeg come and capture my own data and after tell me how many we are. I need the info angry
Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by SouthEast001: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
God bless Nwodo and his crew.they should keep it up mehn.the populace are behind you .kudos!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Capture Data Of All Igbo by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
sarrki:
Ponzi scheme loading

90%

Dont get choked by hatred for the great Igbos..
With your little brain,I have no doubts that you are poor..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Language Of Slaves by Femi Fani Kayode / When Will Nigerians Start Demanding The FG Tell The Truth About Buhari's Health? / 2019: Sule Lamido Begins Huge Mobilisation In South East For Presidential Campai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.