Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Jakumo - Who Is He? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jakumo - Who Is He? (3006 Views)

Where Is Nairaland's Jakumo??? / **JAKUMO**Who is he**Im fascinated by his writing manner and Vast Knowledge** / Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Jakumo - Who Is He? by ShadyDeal(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
I have always been fascinated by the writings and posts of the Nairalander that goes by the name "Jakumo" As is natural, many might have wondered who in Nigeria is capable of such mischief in writing and able to deploy the queens language with amazing ease. This fellow Jakumo also has a way of giving insightful analysis into virtually all topics on Nairaland. Who In Nigeria do you think Jakumo possibly is? Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana, Hon Patrick Obahiagbon, Odia Ofeimu, Kris Okotie. Common, who is this Jakumo guy?
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Flavio: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
Never come across his posts. Or maybe im not a frequent politics section visitor.

Rgd
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by citizenY(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ Poster

POINT OF CORRECTION-- never in your life associate That Obahiagbon
guy with Our Wole Soyinka.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
The Jakumo dude comes across to me as an ordinary dude with rational thoughts.
The difference between this guy and other writers is that he analysis issues after viewing them from different angles (except Abiola's issues), otherwise, a whole lot of Nigerians can write just as good as he does.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by blacksta(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
Jakumo is an English drunk
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by chosen04(f): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2009
citizenY:

@ Poster

POINT OF CORRECTION-- never in your life associate That Obahiagbon
guy
with Our Wole Soyinka.

@The only citizen+Y

Watin the guy do you?
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by ShadyDeal(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2009
@citizenY

You don't seem to understand the topic before posting your reply. The names mentioned were just suggestions and not an association. By the way, what do you have against Hon Patrick Obahiagbon? To me, he comes across as a national asset of a great comic value. But I wont dismisss him.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2009
Shady Deal:

@citizenY

You don't seem to understand the topic before posting your reply. The names mentioned were just suggestions and not an association. By the way, what do you have against Hon Patrick Obahiagbon? To me, he comes across as a national asset of a great comic value. But I wont dismisss him.

A comic relief, yet you wont dismiss him even though he is part of the body that pressides over national matters?

Why is it always hard for us Nigerians to make up our mind on what we want?
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by ShadyDeal(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2009
@Nuzo

My instinct strongly nudges me to the belief that you are either the same person as citizenY, his brother from the same mother (not necessarily from the same father), his alter ego or just his fellow alumnus. Both of you have failed to understand the posts you porported to be replying to. Do I proceed to type my post in Igbo language for people like you then?. For your sake only i will explain my point thus: "I wont dismiss him" means I respect him. Obahiagbon may be funny but he is intelligent. That is an education for free.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Jaybee2412(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2009
Jacumo is not as good in English as you claimed. His sentences are just too long.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by SEFAGO(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2009
Jacumo is not as good in English as you claimed. His sentences are just too long

Regardless of their length, his sentences display the characteristics of well constructed prose; something that is rare on NL.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Afam(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2009
Shady Deal:

@Nuzo

My instinct strongly nudges me to the belief that you are either the same person as citizenY, his brother from the same mother (not necessarily from the same father), his alter ego or just his fellow alumnus. Both of you have failed to understand the posts you porported to be replying to. Do I proceed to type my post in Igbo language for people like you then?. For your sake only i will explain my point thus: "I wont dismiss him" means I respect him. Obahiagbon may be funny but he is intelligent. That is an education for free.

You will be surprised to know that some people don't even understand what you dabble into on this forum and yet will be the first to accuse others of missing the point.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2009
He is a guy whose English I can't understand.

Must he throw a big grammar all the time?
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by citizenY(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2009
Quote from Chosen yesterday

Watin the guy do you?

@CHosen04
Ha, sister, so you have not heard this man on the floor of the Ouse of Reps?

IF not say na you i for just kee p quiet.

You remember something about excessive velocity (Speed)?

Na dat kind old dogon turenchi e dey knack .

I give you andexample :

As I was decending from a declivity with such an excessive velocity, I suddenly lost the center of my gravity and gravitation and
fell on the macadamised surface.

Meaning:

I was coming down with speed from a hill and I slipped and fell on the road
or domething like that.

Always making a fool of himself .
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2009
He's an Uncle Tom
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by KnowAll(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2009
Jakumo is eloquent in bashing Pastor Adeboye-RCCG. Not something I would be particulary proud of or would want to associate myself with. It is ok to take the ovation and glam in this planet but what happens beyond this our temporary abode is anyone's guess. Being a man who is not shy at punting or betting as they say in Naija, I rather put a punt on the existence of God than to do the opposite. I am also a respecter of thy anonoitings.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by SEFAGO(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2009
I rather put a punt on the existence of God than to do the opposite

Or just do that smart thing and be agnostic, sti on the fence since you have nothing to lose anyways
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Beaf: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2009
KnowAll:

Jakumo is eloquent in bashing Pastor Adeboye-RCCG. Not something I would be particulary proud of or would want to associate myself with. It is ok to take the ovation and glam in this planet but what happens beyond this our temporary abode is anyone's guess. Being a man who is not shy at punting or betting as they say in Naija, I rather put a punt on the existence of God than to do the opposite. I am also a respecter of thy anonoitings.

How does the existence of God equate with Pastor Adeboye? shocked
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by floriana(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
@knowAll

I agree Jakumo bashes Pastor Adeboye of RCCG very well and I enjoy it. The fact is that none of Adeboye's underlings and bootlickers has been able to fault Jakumo's reasoning other than say "touch not my anointed" That's not enough. Jakumo's points revolves around these:

1. Adeboye's penchant for making life difficult for innocent commuters on the lagos -Ibadan express way
2. Adeboye's penchant for exploiting the poor to finance his jet-setting life
3. His hobnobbing with Nigeria's most corrupt politicians and prayer merchandising
4. Adeboye's reprehensive conspiracy of silence in the nation's affairs at a time requiring courageous rebuke of the elite.

Based on the above I support Jakumo and his comments on Adeboye and all other men of Mammon.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by KnowAll(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2009
How does the existence of God equate with Pastor Adeboye

With the magnititude of problems that have befalling our great nation, misappropiation which cannot be proven or thithing in the house of God which our eloquent Jakumo often refers to House of Dogs is the least social ills any sane man should focus his attention on. Firstly the whole exercise of attending a church is a volunatery one and secondly the funds sloshing around in those places were donated without duress and are not liable to EFCC or any tax authorithies investigation. It is purely a private initiative.

If one can refer to the House of God as the House of Dogs what respect does person have of whether God exist or not. If he is of the view that God exist he would know that nothing coverd in the dark will not be unravelled in the day of Judgement.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Beaf: 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2009
KnowAll:

With the magnititude of problems that have befalling our great nation, misappropiation which cannot be proven or thithing in the house of God which our eloquent Jakumo often refers to House of Dogs is the least social ills any sane man should focus his attention on. Firstly the whole exercise of attending a church is a volunatery one and secondly the funds sloshing around in those places were donated without duress and are not liable to EFCC or any tax authorithies investigation. It is purely a private initiative.

If one can refer to the House of God as the House of Dogs what respect does person have of whether God exist or not. If he is of the view that God exist he would know that nothing coverd in the dark will not be unravelled in the day of Judgement.

How does the existence of God equate with Houses of "God"? shocked
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Flavio: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
Going off topic , A predominant trait of nairalanders.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by SEFAGO(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2009
^sometimes add spice to a boring topic
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by KnowAll(m): 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2009
How does the existence of God equate with Houses of "God"?

You will have to ask him directly. But one thing I can draw from his postulations and arguments is,  his views are closer to this beleif I might be wrong.

He will have to standup and answer that, why would anyone want to be the devil's advocate when God Almighty is the master in giving out Judgment why dont you live it to God.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by naliakar: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
@Poster

You could be the one and only Jakumo
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Flavio: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2009
SEFAGO:

^sometimes add spice to a boring topic

Lol. I suppose your'e right,
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Lagosboy: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
I do honestly admire his use of language and prose. He his imaginative and creates a pictoral reflection of his intent , which adds humour to his writings,

He his cool
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by ow11(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2009
Jakumo, where are you Your fan base is growing by the minute!! We expect an album soonest to consign Mapomeji to the 2nd position on the NL hot album of the year list.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by mbulela: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
Shady Deal:

@Nuzo

the man is an inconsequential tout.
I wonder why people pay him any attention.
So speaking crap like he does equates to being intelligent?
Then Chinua Achebe and co must be idiots.
I don't even find his theatrics funny.
maybe the first or second time i saw him, ever since, i delete without even reading.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by ShadyDeal(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2009
I notice from the profile of Jakumo that the last time he posted on this forum is 30th November. I became apprehensive as that is unusual of the guy and because that date was close to the time Yaradua became hospitalised in Saudi Arabia. I hope the person we know as Jakumo here is not President Yaradua or one of his aides who have been holed up un Saudi for a month now. Jakumo pls speak up.
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by Flavio: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2009
Jakumo , Can you Identify yourself and tender your evidence?
Re: Jakumo - Who Is He? by floriana(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
Abi the Jakumo guy don kpai? Guy long time no see. Has the meltdown melted you away?

(1) (2)

Uk On Sale To Homosexuals: Secret Gay Lifestyle Of David Cameron Exposed / Why Is The Speaker Of The House Of Reps Always Absent At National Functions? / History: World War II In Photos (part 5): Conflict Spreads Around The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.