Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

How Can I Locate Html File In My Wordpress Dashboard - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Locate Html File In My Wordpress Dashboard (418 Views)

I Can't Log In To My Wordpress Dashboard / How Do I Make My .html File A Website. / Please Help! I Can't Login To My Wordpress Dashboard (wp-admin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Locate Html File In My Wordpress Dashboard by thanks4idias: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please am in the last stage for Google to start verifying my site.,but they ask me to paste the Google adsense code to my html file, where will I locate the html file on my WordPress Dashboard
Re: How Can I Locate Html File In My Wordpress Dashboard by Rocxy: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
goto menu den appearance
Re: How Can I Locate Html File In My Wordpress Dashboard by bassdow: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
thanks4idias:
Please am in the last stage for Google to start verifying my site.,but they ask me to paste the Google adsense code to my html file, where will I locate the html file on my WordPress Dashboard

I believe the code should not be more than 1 line of code. Such should be put on your theme or template header.
Also would advice you follow the instructions they must have attached to it

Paste a sample of the code or instructions here and we would easily direct you. Mind you not everyone here deals with adsense
Re: How Can I Locate Html File In My Wordpress Dashboard by Donald3d(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
thanks4idias:
I would advice you use a plugin "header and footer code' instead of going into the code, if you are not a developer ,so you dont mess things up and start having issues.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Free Web Hosting With A Domain / 19 Years Old Domain Is For Sale / E-COMMERCE WEB Development:get The 24/7 Internet Shopping Revolution For Your Bi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.