Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,576 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Lai Moh'd & Femi Adeshina Should Be Prosecuted For Lying About Buharis' Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Moh'd & Femi Adeshina Should Be Prosecuted For Lying About Buharis' Health (349 Views)

Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested / Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) / Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lai Moh'd & Femi Adeshina Should Be Prosecuted For Lying About Buharis' Health by fekon: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Let me open my write up in thanking The Almighty God for granting our president quick recovery from his recent health challenges. I will also seek for everyone forgiveness as i do not actually know the correct diagnosis of the president ailment....The press have brandied variously, colon cancer, prostrate cancer, ear infection, chronic anemic condition and the likes, but for me, i am glad to see my president hale and hearty. My piece actually came about as a result of apprehension the Information Minister(LAI MOHAMMED) and Senior Special Assistant on Media (FEMI ADESHINA) caused not only me but majority of Nigerians recently as a result of rumour being peddled about concerning the president health. I seek to know why Papa Lai & Bros Adeshina will give us false information regarding the president, they variously quoted that the president health is sound and he is just resting in London, i mean it is mine and every Nigerians right for the minister to give us a true picture of the state of our president health not only for moral reason but also in line with freedom of information law which the two aforesaid Government functionaries have consistently breached. For the aforesaid reasons and others............I HEREBY SEEK AN URGENT PROSECUTION OF PAPA LAI & BROS ADESHINA without prejudice.
Thanks
Re: Lai Moh'd & Femi Adeshina Should Be Prosecuted For Lying About Buharis' Health by babyfaceafrica: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lolz
Re: Lai Moh'd & Femi Adeshina Should Be Prosecuted For Lying About Buharis' Health by profhezekiah: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dey are politicians,what do U expect frm politicians

(1) (Reply)

FEC Approves Infrastructure Development Projects (video) / Call Your Boys To Order, Fayose Urges Buhari / Magu Must Be Tried On The Newspaper Like He Did With All Other Accused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.