Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? (58264 Views)

Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) / Do You Have Any Health Challenge Or Spiritual Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by MiddleDimension: 5:13am On Mar 23, 2017
justino57:
Omo eeeh this wet dream thing eeeh e tire me my own na everynite ooooh
thats a big fat lie!

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by danggy(m): 5:14am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Urbanoversabi post=54838403]A nocturnal emission, also called a wet dream, is an involuntary ejaculation of semen during sleep. The cause of these experiences is uncertain but popular wisdom puts them down to either erotic dreams or the buildup of semen in the prostate, so basically its from your thought process.

Wet dream is an accidental and unintentional thing. It is not a sin that can be counted against you that you found yourself to have ejaculated, when you woke-up from your sleep. Medical scientists are of the notion that nocturnal emission/wet dream is a natural help for a release of tension in men especially.

No single man is comfortable with wet dreams for so many reasons. Most of the common wet dreams are simply that the man dreams he was having sex with a woman or a woman dreaming of having sex with a man or vice versa; but somehow they are actually masturbating while the dream is occurring. The scientists are of the opinion that men always think about sex a lot.

Ok, lemme talk about this from my own perspective. I don’t think I’ve had one before, yea really, or if I have then maybe that’s way a long time ago that I can’t remember. Personally, I don’t think its natural per say, and dwelling on the nature of Nigeria as a country filled with overly-spiritual citizens “I’m spiritually sensitive tho. just not an extremist” . I don’t see a reason why it can be viewed as natural not even with scientists saying its a natural help for the release of tension in men most especially.

I still can’t find, how that holds water abeg. Really!!! do they know the amount of stress and tension an average lagosian or a job seeker goes through on a daily basis trying to survive or facing interview panels?… I’d rather push it to the court of Wet dreams being Spiritual *person need prayers to over
Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by iSufferFools: 5:18am On Mar 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
I grew with the mentality that those who have sex in dreams are under spiritual attack are suffering from demonic attack, but now, I've grown to see more to it and I have come to conclusion that it has to do with psychology

When your mind is so much preoccupied with sexual thoughts, you're vulnerable to wet dreams and sexual intercourse even in dreams
My mind is occupied with sexual thoughts and I barely have wet dreams.

From what I've learnt and observed, wet dreams happen to guys who don't have sex often. For me, sex is almost like an everyday thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by felixawe(m): 5:21am On Mar 23, 2017
its psychological cum spiritual. its about emotion mainly , on a rare occasion it involve spiritism.

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by Lexusgs430: 5:36am On Mar 23, 2017
Urbanoversabi:
That's the point, but I still wonder how one would have such thoughts with Nigeria's economy... Or am I taking life too seriously?

Shuuuuu. Man no go climb mountain cos of recession again?

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by tivity101: 6:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Nigeria maybe hard in terms of economy placing but, it still doesn't stops anyone who mind is preoccupied with sexual thoughts. even if you take such a person to the uk and America he can still have wet dreams

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by DavidEsq(m): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2017
Urbanoversabi:
That's the point, but I still wonder how one would have such thoughts with Nigeria's economy... Or am I taking life too seriously?
cheesy
Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 6:15am On Mar 23, 2017
AshawoGirl:
Just employ one ashawogirl that will be servicing u everytime u will not dream it again grin
BABE HW FAR U HOT OH

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by pressplay411(m): 6:20am On Mar 23, 2017
It's all in your head bro. You want the wet dreams to stop, get it outa ur system. Have sex or self service if you have to.

If you're on the pious side, just regularly concentrate your mind on non-sexual thoughts before you sleep, eventually it'll subside.

Your body too full, you needa release.

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by hezy4real01(m): 6:27am On Mar 23, 2017
I Strong believe it's mind set joor

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by Trinity33(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2017
first of all, op, sperm dos not accumulate in the prostate gland, its stored temporaly in the epididymis. Spermatogenesis i.e the process in which sperm cell are produce, is a fairly continous process, dis means if they is no way of letting it out mayb tru masturbation or sex it will accumulate in the epididymis, so the body' own machanism of preventing the over accumulation of sperm is through wet dream, which is a normal biological precess and not a sin or spirital issue, so if u dnt masturbate, or have sex for a long period of time and u got a functioning testes, i think wet dream shld happen, ofcurse my opinion frm my medical background, 4give d typo error

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 23, 2017
AshawoGirl:
Just employ one ashawogirl that will be servicing u everytime u will not dream it again grin

must be of a very short girl

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by lammsohiman(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2017
jeamie:
Village people attached undecided
very soon willage pple go soon form association untop una head, dis accusations are becoming unbearable. .....ha! Wet dream na village pple work again

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by stealthtiger(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Urbanoversabi:
A nocturnal emission, also called a wet dream, is an involuntary ejaculation of semen during sleep. The cause of these experiences is uncertain but popular wisdom puts them down to either erotic dreams or the buildup of semen in the prostate, so basically its from your thought process.

Wet dream is an accidental and unintentional thing. It is not a sin that can be counted against you that you found yourself to have ejaculated, when you woke-up from your sleep. Medical scientists are of the notion that nocturnal emission/wet dream is a natural help for a release of tension in men especially.

No single man is comfortable with wet dreams for so many reasons. Most of the common wet dreams are simply that the man dreams he was having sex with a woman or a woman dreaming of having sex with a man or vice versa; but somehow they are actually masturbating while the dream is occurring. The scientists are of the opinion that men always think about sex a lot.

Ok, lemme talk about this from my own perspective. I don’t think I’ve had one before, yea really, or if I have then maybe that’s way a long time ago that I can’t remember. Personally, I don’t think its natural per say, and dwelling on the nature of Nigeria as a country filled with overly-spiritual citizens “I’m spiritually sensitive tho. just not an extremist” . I don’t see a reason why it can be viewed as natural not even with scientists saying its a natural help for the release of tension in men most especially.

I still can’t find, how that holds water abeg. Really!!! do they know the amount of stress and tension an average lagosian or a job seeker goes through on a daily basis trying to survive or facing interview panels?… I’d rather push it to the court of Wet dreams being Spiritual *grins*

What are your thoughts on this?

Source; http://www.urbanoversabi.com/wet-dreams-spiritual-natural/

Ask Jcole

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by jtabdulrahman: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Guys, this is the fanciest, cheapest, newest, sexiest online store now in Nigeria with free shipping..https://raybaba.com/. Massive discounts now
Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by mtngloetiartel: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2017
smartkester:
bro you on point you sabi Bible. I guess that should be in book of Numbers or Deuteronomy grin grin
no. Leviticus

2 Likes

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by enzojaylini: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Well life is spiritual. It's a subconscious attack by your mind against your body. for you to have wet dreams, you must have thought of sex consciously too much(above the limit of the mind) that while sleeping it still takes effect unconsciously. If you're married it's allowed(sex in a form )but when you're not married, it isn't allowed to think of sex too much. So ask for forgiveness and seek Jesus! #Selah

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by ElsonMorali: 7:24am On Mar 23, 2017
smartkester:
that means OP is not normal since he said he hasn't had wet dreams before

Bingo! No points for you though, cos That's what I just said. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by FaroukM(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2017
AshawoGirl:
You sha dey show ur skills anyhow...we don see u....wehdone ma..!!!....

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by Kay25(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2017
What africans lack is common sense thats why they keep judging everything to be spiritual..simply use ur brain wet dream is common to all men even pastors,alfas,traditionalist who are from the spiritual angle...so what does that suggest to you??naturality its common to all not the work of one witch from daura abii wizard from isialangwa.science has made it easier for us to know .so when u wake up in the morning and you have erection?that one too na spiritual??na dos witches dey pump am abii..shioor to gullible africans

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 23, 2017
It is natural, there is nothing spiritual about it.
Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by hothead(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Last last sha, fasting and prayer would solve it, if is spiritual not digital. grin

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by damkin24(m): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2017
Urbanoversabi:
If you are married, will the economy halt your marital duties with your wife?

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by temmyplayboy(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Where are you located?
Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by smartkester(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Bingo! No points for you though, cos That's what I just said. smiley
you must be a fool no 2 ways about it
Ode undecided
Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by ElsonMorali: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2017
smartkester:
you must be a fool no 2 ways about it
Ode undecided

I'm sure you thought I insulted you. Show my comment to someone else.

I'll be waiting for your apology... smiley

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by natedalo: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2017
Its always spiritual and always physical. The truth is that most spiritual experiences have physical manifestations and physical experiences have spiritual manifestations.

I believe the spiritual and the physical are in a state of constant and unseen interaction. Because something has been explained by science doesn't make it less spiritual.

It actually means science has discovered the physical manifestation but has not understood the spiritual aetiology or cause because science seeks to understand the physical world.

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by jamex93(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Urbanoversabi:
One cold Orijin for you cool

skibo robo skibo oshey urbanoversabi

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by tosyne2much(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Mathematical:

This question is like arguing with atheist about the belief on God and science..
Omode nimi mio monkan nkan..

Sm ppl dey here dey yarn legbere talk ..so oyinbo ppl too geh village ppl wey put thr Mata for head like felaini ?

May God bless you jawe my dear... How are you jawe?

1 Like

Re: Wet Dreams: Natural Or Spiritual? by smartkester(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I'm sure you thought I insulted you. Show my comment to someone else.

I'll be waiting for your apology... smiley
then why the bingo?? ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctors & Health Workers Salary Structure Explained / Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.