Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Wanders Of Ruzu On Pains, Irregular Menstruation, Waist And Back Pain,arthritis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wanders Of Ruzu On Pains, Irregular Menstruation, Waist And Back Pain,arthritis (358 Views)

The Nutritional Wanders Of Zucchini Fruit; This Will Help You Look More Healthy / Help! Irregular Period Is Making Me Go Crazy / Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanders Of Ruzu On Pains, Irregular Menstruation, Waist And Back Pain,arthritis by Alexshop: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ruzu on Pains, Irregular menstruation, waist and back pains, arthritis

1.The latest ' On Saturday morning to find serious pain on d rightside of my neck. The pain was from inside to outside, swallowing was difficult. I ignored it n went for a Church Leaders meeting where I shared d pain wt a health Practitioner. She advised me on what to take. I just decided to take Ruzu that night, n on Sunday I was up for service without d pain.

2. In Sept I had an encounter with a woman who is not up to 50yrs, but have her menstral period ceased from May this year, but took ruzu in a night towards end of Sept, the following morning she experienced blood flow which continued.

3. I had a friend whom after a week complained of waist n back pain. And I introduced almighty ruzu , although d lady started stooling, she called wt laughter and said ' Mama na Ruzu get power o. That even her husband n her son like it. She takes it regularly now.

4. I am attending to an old Colleague of mine who is having difficulty in movement cos of arthritis. After taking a bottle he was angry that he didn't feel anything, n so sent money to me thro d daughter. I called n encouraged n sent 2 extra bottles but after few days he agreed and can now purge and move a little more after taking d 2 bottles I sent. God helping us We' ll like to let people know more about. Ruzu.

Bus me 08136867741

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple Practices To Protect Yourself From Meningitis / Read: 5 Reasons Your Hair Is Not Growing / This Is How Your Brain Works When You Communicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.