Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Activate MTN, Airtel #25 For 500MB - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Activate MTN, Airtel #25 For 500MB (880 Views)

How To Activate MTN Unlimited Free Browsing With Psiphon Handler / Easy Way To Check BVN On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Etisalat N100 For 500mb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN, Airtel #25 For 500MB by mayorkun(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
If you are the type that spends more time online like me or you have a very large file to upload, you will agree with me that this night plan is completely for you.

The service during daytime is always slow(not MTN), so the only time you get to experience a very fast data service at night.

MTN #25 For 500MB and AIRTEL #25 500MB is less costly compared to GLO #200 for 500MB night plan. So here is how to activate MTN #25 for 500MB night plan.
Note: you can only activate it once per night
        How to activate MTN #25 for 500MB night plan

-- First make sure you have #25 or more on you MTN line
--- text "night" to 131 to activate the plan

. Dfd
--Then you get an instant reply saying " Y'ello! Your request has been received and is being processed. You will receive a response shortly. Please don't resend your request. Thank you!"---- It might take a while depending on the network before you get another message welcoming you to the night plan, but dont let that deceive you, you can start browsing immediately after seeing the first reply.HOW TO ACTIVATE AIRTEL #25 FOR 500MB. -- FIRST DIAL *312# ON YOUR PHONE THEN PROCEED WITH THE PROCESS.What I really find interesting about Airtel night plan is that you can activate it multiple times compared to MTN that you can only activate it once.

Did you enjoy reading this? Then share it

Source; http://www.techknow.com.ng/2017/03/how-to-activate-mtn-airtel-25-for-500mb.html

Re: How To Activate MTN, Airtel #25 For 500MB by nadismeq7: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Activate MTN, Airtel #25 For 500MB by mayorkun(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
No thanks Bro, Na the work wey we dey do angry grin

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Recent Nanotechnology Inventions In Smarter Textiles? / How Can I Use Split Screen On Infinix Hot 7 / Blackberry 8820 For Sale 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.