Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN (2290 Views)

Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] / 'All Jews Must Die': Man Opened Fire In U.S. Church, Killing 11 And Cops(Pics) / Hitler Said True Jews Were Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Algeria, where are your Jews?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35eEljsSQfc

United Nations Human Rights Council, Agenda Item 7 (targeting Israel), March 20, 2017.

PLO: "Israel has used the worst kinds of abuse, ethnic cleansing and imposing a regime of apartheid."
Qatar: "Israel continues to exercise apartheid in Palestine, which constitutes a crime against humanity."
Sudan: "Violence and terrorism are being exercised against the Palestinian people."
Syria: "Violations including building of apartheid walls… to legitimise theft of land and to Judaize Jerusalem."
Bahrain: "Separation wall is an example of the apartheid policy practiced by Israel… to legitimise theft of land and to Judaize Jerusalem."
Bahrain: "The separation wall is an example of the apartheid policy practiced by Israel."
Saudi Arabia: "Israel's practices of discrimination and extremism…"

UN Watch (Executive Director Hillel Neuer): Mr. President, let me begin by putting the following on the record: Everything we just heard — from the world's worst abusers of human rights, of women’s rights, of freedom of religion, of the press, of assembly, of speech — is absolutely false; and, indeed, Orwellian.
Today's report does not consider Israelis to be deserving of human rights — consistent with the approach of this council, where today's notorious agenda item against Israel completely ignores their human rights.

Over the weekend, President Abbas announced he was giving his highest medal to Rima Khalaf, who resigned from the Economic and Social Commission of Western Asia, a Beirut-based UN agency of 18 Arab states, after Secretary General Guterres rightly instructed her to remove an absurd report which accused Israel of "apartheid."

Mr. President, why is Mr. Abbas celebrating a report written by the notorious Richard Falk, after his own Palestinian Mission here, tried in 2010, to remove Mr. Falk on the basis that he was "a partisan of Hamas," as we know from WikiLeaks?

The accusation against Israel is absurd. Israel's 1.5 million Arabs…

[Interruption with objections by Palestinians, Egypt, and Pakistan.]

President gives UN Watch back the floor.

Thank you, Mr. President.

Israel's 1.5 million Arabs, whatever challenges they face, enjoy full rights to vote and to be elected in the Knesset, they work as doctors and lawyers, they serve on the Supreme Court.

Now I'd like to ask the members of that commission, that commissioned that report, the Arab states from which we just heard. Egypt, Iraq, and the others:

How many Jews live in your countries? How many Jews lived in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco?

Once upon a time, the Middle East was full of Jews.

Algeria had 140,000 Jews. Algeria, where are your Jews?

Egypt used to have 75,000 Jews. Where are your Jews?

Syria, you had tens of thousands of Jews. Where are your Jews?

Iraq, you had over 135,000 Jews. Where are your Jews?

Mr. President, where is the apartheid?

Why is there a U.N. commission on the Middle East that does not include Israel? From the 1960s and the '70s they refuse to include Israel. Where is the apartheid, Mr. President?

Mr. President, why are we meeting today on an agenda item singling out only one state, the Jewish state, for targeting.

Where is the apartheid, Mr. President?

UNHRC chamber goes silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2017
algerian most jews went from algeria during French colonization (1830-1962) , and the 150.000 jews ( who had french nationality) they return with french colon to france in independency , 1962

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by vedaxcool(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
currently there are 7 million or much more Palestinian who have been rendered refugees due to Israel systematic ethnic cleansing operations.

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Missy89(f): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
currently there are 7 million or much more Palestinian who have been rendered refugees due to Israel systematic ethnic cleansing operations.

When will Arab countries take in those refugees like Israel did with the Jewish communities that were expelled from most Arab countries?
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Missy89:

When will Arab countries take in those refugees like Israel did with the Jewish communities that were expelled from most Arab countries?

there is no arab country that have expelled any jews wink any exemple of jews expelled by force from their house and land in arab countries ?? like israel coloniser did with palestinian

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Missy89(f): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
chkil0:

there is no arab country that have expelled any jews wink any exemple of jews expelled by force from their house and land in arab countries ??

Google Jewish exodus from Muslim and Arab countries and educate yourself
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Missy89:

Google Jewish exodus from Muslim and Arab countries and educate yourself

no need to educate my self , i know very good the subject, i m algerian , i know the history of my country better then you thanks , so try to put an exemple about jews expelled by force from arabic country instead of saying search on google .

many jews around the world ( from arab country , europe , america ect...) immigrated to Israel (exode like you said) but no one expelled them thats the big differnce wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by vedaxcool(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Missy89:

And legitimize ethnic cleansing? You jokers seem to think everyone is itching to help you out with your evil intentions. The Palestinians have the right to return to lands they were deliberately displaced from by a criminal regime.

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Missy89(f): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:

And legitimize ethnic cleansing? You jokers seem to think everyone is itching to help you out with your evil intentions. The Palestinians have the right to return to lands they were deliberately displaced from by a criminal regime.

So does the Jews that were expelled from the Arab world

So if this is about ethnic cleansing, what about the Arabs living in Israel as citizens? Who is trying to cleanse them?
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Missy89(f): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
chkil0:

no need to educate my self , i know very good the subject, i m algerian , i know the history of my country better then you thanks , so try to put an exemple about jews expelled by force from arabic country instead of saying search on google .

many jews around the world ( from arab country , europe , america ect...) immigrated to Israel (exode like you said) but no one expelled them thats the big differnce wink

Who cares if you are Algerian? Is that an argument? After the Arabs lost the war in the 40s, many Jews had to flee too. That is the fact

In Iraq Jewish businessman Shafiq Adas, then the country’s wealthiest citizen, was immediately arrested on trumped-up charges and publicly lynched. This was followed by bombings targeting Jewish institutions, arbitrary arrests of Jewish leaders, and massive government seizures of property. Within years virtually all of Iraq’s 2,500-year-old Jewish community had fled, emptying the country of many of its greatest artists, musicians, and businessmen.

Similar scenes played out across the region, from Egypt to Syria to Libya to Yemen. State-sanctioned pogroms descended on Jewish neighborhoods, killing innocents and destroying ancient synagogues and Jewish cemeteries. New, draconian laws prevented Jews from public worship, forced them to carry Jewish identity cards, and seized billions of dollars in their property and assets. The total area of land confiscated from Jews in Arab countries amounts to nearly 40,000 square miles — about five times the size of Israel’s entire land mass.

That is your example. What happened to the Jewish community in Oran Algeria?

2 Likes

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by vedaxcool(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Missy89:

So does the Jews that were expelled from the Arab world

So if this is about ethnic cleansing, what about the Arabs living in Israel as citizens? Who is trying to cleanse them?

Like I said the Palestinians who were displaced diberately through the use of systematic violence and land theft by the Israelis have right of return guaranteed by international law. Eventually the decent people of earth will stand by the displaced Palestinians this is increasingly happening in the US and Europe. Unlike you I stand with anyone who was forcefully displaced from their lands to return back to their lands.
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Missy89(f): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
chkil0:
Bullshit .

the big difference is that algerian most jews went from algeria during French colonizer , and the 150.000 jews ( had french nationality) ; so they return with french colon to france in independency , 1962

in the other hands you have sionist jews coloniser who took the land of (arabs muslim christian palestinian) and apply appartheid on them . big difference

There were laws on the books in Algeria that prevented them from staying. Read the Avian accords.

Legislation adopted by the newly independent Algeria granted Algerian citizenship only to those residents whose father or paternal grandfather were Muslims. Moreover, the Supreme Court of Justice of Algeria declared that the Jews were no longer under the protection of the Law.

Stop trying to create your own history

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Missy89(f): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:

Like I said the Palestinians who were displaced diberately through the use of systematic violence and land theft by the Israelis have right of return guaranteed by international law. Eventually the decent people of earth will stand by the displaced Palestinians this is increasingly happening in the US and Europe. Unlike you I stand with anyone who was forcefully displaced from their lands to return back to their lands.

But you are not standing with the Jews that lost their lands in the Arab world. Why not?

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Missy89:

Who cares if you are Algerian? Is that an argument? After the Arabs lost the war in the 40s, many Jews had to flee too. That is the fact

take a look to the thread title , wink yeh its an argument , 2nd in 1948 war algeria was a french colony yeah you dont know surely but algeria get its independacy only in 1962, and no algerian jews was expelled so this video is a total bull shit of lies and manipulation !

There were laws on the books in Algeria that prevented them from staying. Read the Avian accords.

Legislation adopted by the newly independent Algeria granted Algerian citizenship only to those residents whose father or paternal grandfather were Muslims. Moreover, the Supreme Court of Justice of Algeria declared that the Jews were no longer under the protection of the Law.

Stop trying to create your own history

grin Stop ridiculing your self and an advise try to read serious source not only copy past any thing , this is Évian accord full text if you know french read about Évian french, jews (Pieds noirs) who want to stay in algeria wink [url] http://www.axl.cefan.ulaval.ca/afrique/algerie-accords_d'Evian.htm [/url]

Missy89:

In Iraq Jewish businessman Shafiq Adas, then the country’s wealthiest citizen, was immediately arrested on trumped-up charges and publicly lynched. This was followed by bombings targeting Jewish institutions, arbitrary arrests of Jewish leaders, and massive government seizures of property. Within years virtually all of Iraq’s 2,500-year-old Jewish community had fled, emptying the country of many of its greatest artists, musicians, and businessmen.

Similar scenes played out across the region, from Egypt to Syria to Libya to Yemen. State-sanctioned pogroms descended on Jewish neighborhoods, killing innocents and destroying ancient synagogues and Jewish cemeteries. New, draconian laws prevented Jews from public worship, forced them to carry Jewish identity cards, and seized billions of dollars in their property and assets. The total area of land confiscated from Jews in Arab countries amounts to nearly 40,000 square miles — about five times the size of Israel’s entire land mass.

That is your example

half is lies with no serious source , 40,000 square miles grin , sure in google like you said you will find many version beetwen sionist sources or arabic source , Egypt irak was in total war with israel in 1948 , Shafiq Adas he was executed by hanging on charges of selling weapons to Israel and also supporting the Iraqi Communist Party , its war its not clean yeh saddam hussein got the same end .

but nothing to compare with what sionist did , During the 1948 Palestine War, around 85% of the Palestinian Arab population (720,000 people) of what became Israel fled or were expelled by force from their homes, to the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and to the countries of Lebanon, Syria and Jordan , 85% of all the palestinian population expelled at one time by force from ther homes and lands ! . can yo imagine this ?? a coloniser came and expelled in few days 85% of nigerians population to borders countries by force ?

well . I dont want to open this kind of huge sterile debate and jump into others subjects, and finising to lost myself in endless propaganda and inverse propaganda , the thread and video talks about the Jews of Algeria , I gave the facts about the Jews in Algeria this video is bullshit and funny manipulation to try to hide zionists crimes against palestinian . thats all for me . no tim to feed trolls, good night

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by vedaxcool(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Missy89:

But you are not standing with the Jews that lost their lands in the Arab world. Why not?

I understand you don't suffer visual impairment... read my post again.

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Missy89(f): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:

I understand you don't suffer visual impairment... read my post again.

I haven't seen a single post from you advocating for the Jews to get their lands back
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by vedaxcool(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Missy89:

I haven't seen a single post from you advocating for the Jews to get their lands back

Like I said I assume you don't suffer visual impairment. ... so read.
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Missy89:

Good question. cool
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
chkil0:

there is no arab country that have expelled any jews wink any exemple of jews expelled by force from their house and land in arab countries ?? like israel coloniser did with palestinian

Do you believe the Holocaust ever happened? undecided
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
vedaxcool:

The same question goes to you. Do you believe the Holocaust ever happened? undecided
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Do you believe the Holocaust ever happened? undecided

Holocaust ?? in europe ?? whats the link with arab countries ?? so poor jews was killed by the europenns we regret lets give them the land of palestine (under british occupation) et lets them do the same like what we did to them ?

for you

The Balfour Declaration was a letter dated 2 November 1917 from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland. It read:

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
chkil0:

Holocaust ?? in europe ?? whats the link with arab countries ?? so poor jews was killed by the europenns lets give them the land of palestine (under british occupation) et lets them do the same like what we did to them ?

Israel is the only country in the middle east where you can practise your religion freely and their women are not restricted. I mean it is the only democratic country in the middle east, how do you expect them to do an holocaust?
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Israel is the only country in the middle east where you can practise your religion freely and their women are not restricted. I mean it is the only democratic country in the middle east, how do you expect them to do an holocaust?

sure ! check the pics, all the love shared by your criminal colonizer state to palestinians , you want more just google israel crimes , infinity crimes

have no time for your propaganda and trolling

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
chkil0:

sure ! check the pics, all the love shared by your criminal colonizer state to palestinians , you want more just google israel crimes , infinity crimes

have no time for your propaganda and trolling

If you are looking for propaganda don't look past Fake News such as CNN, BBC etc.

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Palestinian Propaganda. See how a Palestinian father tries to sacrifice his son for Islamic propaganda!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJXAwohdBZE
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If you are looking for propaganda don't look past Fake News such as CNN, BBC etc.

your CNN pic propaganda was used in syria war against bechar regime , not the beloved holy israel , and sure they burned their own babies to make tv shows and all palestinians are happy and live in the candy sionist kingdom , ridiculous , as i said you are a troll , dont have time to feed you

last post for me to this ridiculous thread

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
chkil0:

your CNN pic propaganda was used in syria war against bechar regime , not the beloved holy israel , and sure they burned their own babies to make tv shows and all palestinians are happy and live in the candy sionist kingdom , ridiculous , as i said you are a troll , dont have time to feed you

last post for me to this ridiculous thread

Who is a troll between us? How can I be a troll on my own thread? Is it not obvious who the troll is? If you've got enough Mb watch the Palestianian propaganda in the videoclip below and see how they have been feeding you with lies which you have been swallowing hook, line ande stinker. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCHzVE4Ymgw
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by vedaxcool(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The same question goes to you. Do you believe the Holocaust ever happened? undecided

Yes the story of how extreme hatred by christians like your fanatical self towards the jews over 100s of years culminated in the murder and genocide (most horrendous in human history) of millions of jews all in a bid to expel the jews from Europe.
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2017
vedaxcool:

Yes the story of how extreme hatred by christians like your fanatical self towards the jews over 100s of years culminated in the murder and genocide (most horrendous in human history) of millions of jews all in a bid to expel the jews from Europe.

Here is the proof that Israel is the only country in the Middle East where Muslims like you are allowed to practise their religion freely. Their Muslim citizens are truly free. Can you say the same of their Islamic neigbhours?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcCrccpyi8c
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by vedaxcool(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2017
[s]
OLAADEGBU:

Here is the proof that Israel is the only country in the Middle East where Muslims like you are allowed to practise their religion freely. Their Muslim citizens are truly free. Can you say the same of their Islamic neigbhours?

[/s]

You mistake my post, I don't engage with brainless trolls. I am done feeding you.

1 Like

Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You mistake my post, I engage with brainless trolls. I am done feeding you.

You are the troll on my thread who is overfed on the Islamic propaganda. The videoclip I posted proves that Israel is the only democratic country in the middle east. Where are the Jews in your so called Islamic nations as posited in the OP? cheesy
Re: Algeria, Where Are Your Jews? See Drama At UN by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You are the troll on my thread who is overfed on the Islamic propaganda. The videoclip I posted proves that Israel is the only democratic country in the middle east. Where are the Jews in your so called Islamic nations as posited in the OP? cheesy

nateinyahou what an exemple grin , do you know that separate poeple in fonction of their race and have race statistic in a country is called appartheid ? , algeria dont have race statitics or religion official statitics , their is only algerians in algeria , all the same

where are jews in algeria you still asking ?? , again read relpys , i gave you the answer in the first reply , your a troll because you don t read replys , or when the ansewer blocked you, you just jump from subject to other and derail your own non sens thread .

but i know, i see that you opened many thread , just playing the troll to get more views and revive your thread of hate , you are sick and pitiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Cuts In Line At Barbecue Restaurant, Suffers Residents' Reactions. / ‘This Is What Madness Looks Like’ -Zelensky Cries Out As Russia Steps Up Attacks / Oil, Praying Mat, Wreckage Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Found(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.