Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m (3830 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Help Needed! What Business Can I Set Up With 5m Naira / What Business/investment Can I Do With 5m Having A Monthly Roi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by jose556(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2017
Come invest 2m in computips.tech its the next big thing.
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by Allstrasse: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2017
kingmukolu:
Have u thought about becoming a major FMCG distributor? I think that should be d most viable

Best decision ever. Thank us later.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2017
According to my findings, being based in akure, i could only tell of two businesses that can pay u that amount and even more. first nigeria being a large country in terms of population,must transport,must feed,cloth. Most nigerians live in rented apartment but i would pick transport and restaurant for u to choose one. In akure they hardly use tricycle neither bus the most common means of transport is nissan primera or almera i prefa almera which costs 750,000 naira plus reg and painting fees +60,000 naira that totals 810k and d drivers pay a delivery of 18k weekly that is 72k montly if u get five of this cars 4,050,000 naira u do be gettin paid 360k monthly. About restaurant, peeps only get to eat swallow at local joint and eat rice at shoprite and chicken rep why not have a chicken rep standard place and sell both. My ex babe runs a restaurant and she makes mor than 10k a day especially on sunday she makes ovr 20 k only she opens on sunday. If u want to call me,my digit is 08101601703

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by petitmonde(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2017
luwathobi:
According to my findings, being based in akure, i could only tell of two businesses that can pay u that amount and even more. first nigeria being a large country in terms of population,must transport,must feed,cloth. Most nigerians live in rented apartment but i would pick transport and restaurant for u to choose one. In akure they hardly use tricycle neither bus the most common means of transport is nissan primera or almera i prefa almera which costs 750,000 naira plus reg and painting fees +60,000 naira that totals 810k and d drivers pay a delivery of 18k weekly that is 72k montly if u get five of this cars 4,050,000 naira u do be gettin paid 360k monthly. About restaurant, peeps only get to eat swallow at local joint and eat rice at shoprite and chicken rep why not have a chicken rep standard place and sell both. My ex babe runs a restaurant and she makes mor than 10k a day especially on sunday she makes ovr 20 k only she opens on sunday. If u want to call me,my digit is 08101601703

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by solomon4all: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Come and invest in engine oil lubricant and make more money. Or join me in the business to share the gain. Contact me on solomon4all2001@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by Abbey2411(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2017
ntinu1:
[s][/s][i][/i] i am looking for a bussinesz to start with 5m that would give me nothing less than 300k monthly

With just 2million naira we can make 500k monthly trust me. i have a business that pays back lucratively. it is a real physical biz. 08027358248

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by Shakitibob0: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Abbey2411:

With just 2million naira we can make 500k monthly trust me. i have a business that pays back lucratively. it is a real physical biz. 08027358248
let's talk
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by Abbey2411(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Shakitibob0:
let's talk
you have my number: 08027358248 or abbey4abbey@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by SehgateTeam(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
@OP with 5mill, I know you can set up a good business. think about small scale factory where you can add value to some product before selling them.

Read more on: Adding value to your commodity before export and win the heart of international buyers in no time

https://sehgatehub./2017/02/25/adding-value-to-your-commodity-before-export-and-win-the-heart-of-international-buyers-in-no-time/
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by ojoge1: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
If you av d money let sign mou i will give u 400k every month till u need ur money .here is my no 08059821455
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by Allstrasse: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
So many suggestions; some of them rather fantastic and impracticable while others are just outright preposterous.

There are however some that could work for a certain kind of investor.

The chicken supply business is a quite a good one but with the amount of capital at stake I really wonder if it wouldn’t be an overkill. Its a bit pedestrian. I do not see the possibility of the ROI on that business being up to 300,000 monthly because first of all there are intricacies in the business that are even obvious to the bystander including but not limited to the fact that OP must create a market for the product and also source the right birds at the right price before he can even start.

He must also invest his money in equipment and logistics and drawing from my professional experience, I can assume that OP is not interested in a fixed investment. He would rather invest his money where he is at liberty to withdraw it IN FULL within a short period of time.

He is just looking for where to put his money that is safe and yet gives him returns without his direct involvement. He probably has something else he is doing on a full time basis.

Many opportunities exist in this regard even here in Nigeria.

I am available to make one or two suggestions to the OP and it will be at no cost whatsoever.

This guidance will however limited to an email exchange and that is all.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by Allstrasse: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
I may also be able to provide a bit of guidance to a few others who may have idle cash with a desire to make short term investments not exceeding three cycles of 90 days each. Minimum amount is 2.5 Mill while Maximum is 15 Million.

Please note this a pro bono service and I am by no means obligated to undertake every ones request but only the ones I consider serious.

I am also not interested in physical meetings but I will provide the recommendation, guidance and even contacts of important and necessary links on the chain. Of course you will have to do your own back up investigations even though that would have been done by my team already. I am however open to a ppreciation at the tail end of the transaction.

This will only be a limited offer.

Emails to: vikbiz2011@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by ajsans: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Allstrasse:
I may also be able to provide a bit of guidance to a few others who may have idle cash with a desire to make short term investments not exceeding three cycles of 90 days each. Minimum amount is 2.5 Mill while Maximum is 15 Million.

Please note this a pro bono service and I am by no means obligated to undertake every ones request but only the ones I consider serious.

I am also not interested in physical meetings but I will provide the recommendation, guidance and even contacts of important and necessary links on the chain. Of course you will have to do your own back up investigations even though that would have been done by my team already. I am however open to a ppreciation at the tail end of the transaction.

This will only be a limited offer.

Emails to: vikbiz2011@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by ntinu1: 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Allstrasse:

Where is your location?
Reside in warri,lagos and benin
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by DoyenExchange: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by Nairasolutions: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Visit www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan get detailed and professionally written business plans to know how profitable the business idea is, so you dnt waste resources, time and scatter efforts. 08167566759
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by Futureinvestors(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2017
ntinu1:
[s][/s][i][/i] i am looking for a bussinesz to start with 5m that would give me nothing less than 300k monthly

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% ROI MONTHLY on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks. Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you. If it's not viable and profit growth efficient, I won't be out here sharing it.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by Harpesin(m): 1:09am On Mar 07, 2020
ntinu1:

Buy truck while we manage it for you with a very good ROI, within 6month u must have make ur money back..... contact us on www.labfolablogistics.com
Re: Looking For A Bussiness I Can Start With #5m by Viktom(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2020
contact us @fringis global enterprise via 08133933149 or fringis2020@gmail. com
I will tell you what to do that will guarantee about 100% returns.
N/B; CONSULTATION FEE APPLY

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Best Trending Future Business Ideas For 2018 To 2020 / One Of The Ways To Survive As A Young Nigerian Financially / Sand Dredging: How To Make Millions Selling Sharp Sand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.