Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts (50406 Views)

U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Sweetguy25: 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fake news
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Omoluabi16(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
ALL MEN LOVE BREASTS.

2 Likes

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by fumez82: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by HARDDON: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Those breasts have been with me through thick and thin; a rock in times of needs and a pillow in times of comfort. My quality of life will decline substantially if I lose custody.”

Wow!

The soft mounds really inspires him! He was stugging for words until he got to d b00bs!

Just check how lyrical he waxed lacing his flow in retrospective gaze
grin grin

Something must kee a man? Nah! grin

4 Likes

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by DaniDani(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
I laughed to the extent that I started shading tears.

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Realhommie(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
This is hilarious i swear.

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Realhommie(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Omoluabi16:
ALL MEN LOVE BREASTS.
Confam.. grin

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Emycord: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
At least one news to lighten the burden placed on us by buhari and apc make man laugh small. This is wierd she should wash it and give it to him. Even the woman self go burst into laughter for inside court

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by sholay2011(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Orisiirisii
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Wetin person no go see,when woman sef don dey insure breast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
cheesy
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Omoluabi16(m): 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Realhommie:
Confam.. grin

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by thunderbabs: 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Why not seek for custody of her pussy too.... shocked Abi?

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by VeecThorr(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
He wants exclusive rights to the titties. grin
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by grahdis(f): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Eyya..i weep in swahili..if na me b d woman I go just 4give and 4get..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Realhommie(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Omoluabi16 post=54845491][/quote] Lol.
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by yinkslinks(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sick as Trump. Americans the most psychological people on earth. Loool
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by InvertedHammer: 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
/
The man is smart. Women ask for money because they claim to be accustomed to some certain luxury during marriage. It is fair for a man to make demands as well. He stated that he has "sentimental attachment to the bre.asts". Valid point no matter how ridiculous it may sound. Two can play that game.

I wish the judge will order her to present herself for 2hrs every weekend for suckfest. grin
//

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by femolacqua(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
This man must be a joker grin

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by delishpot: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
holluphemydavid:

In return Shey? grin
In return Shey?

Yes o. I can imagine if he had given her a kidney before the kasala grin grin grin I can't shout o grin

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Rooney44(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lawyers in the case have suggested that they hold the breasts until the situation is resolved.Rotfl.. cheesy cheesy cheesy...chisos.. Best comedy of the month.

4 Likes

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by akigbemaru: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
TheHerald:
Local man Simon Williams has applied for custody of his wife’s breasts as part of his divorce settlement according to online reports.

Describing the breasts as being of ‘great sentimental value’ in his submission, Simon said he’d happily give up any claim over the house for full custody.

Alternatively, his wife can have the car in return for access at weekends.

“Those breasts have been with me through thick and thin; a rock in times of needs and a pillow in times of comfort. My quality of life will decline substantially if I lose custody.”

“It’s actually ironic,” he told us. “Considering one of the reasons I’m getting divorced at all is because I said I’d like her breasts custody.”

However, Simon’s soon to be ex-wife has angrily rejected the request, saying that his failure to grant her exclusive possession of his ‘bits and bobs’ during their marriage undermined his position.

Lawyers in the case have suggested that they hold the breasts until the situation is resolved.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/divorcing-man-applies-custody-wifes-breasts-says-can-house/#gtgMvfGqgadP6qqR.99

Omu to dun.
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by curvilicious: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
hahn:
Be careful who you marry, he/she just might be insane and hiding it grin

The lady actually married a loon grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Rooney44(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
ebby9z:
Someone should Pls explain this news to me. So, Mama Booby is now detachable.
And that part when he said the breasts have been with him through thick and thin shocked

'Lawyers in the case have suggested that they hold the breasts until the situation is resolved'..even this... Hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Owill1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Crazy world we living in
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Krisddon: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
decatalyst:
When you think say you done hear am finish, one person still dey warm up... grin grin
Ataya oh
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Hamid7(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
What will he do with the breast ? as pillows ?

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the man go like sucking ooooo
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by solid3(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
“Those breasts have been with me through thick and thin; a rock in times of needs and a pillow in times of comfort. My quality of life will decline substantially if I lose custody.”

grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by joinnow: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
One happened at a burial Ceremony of a beautiful lady.
Naso one man dey cry com dey ask if they will bury her whole.
That they should cut out from her waist and give him and bury the rest
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Ranchhoddas: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gaborone:
If I were the Judge, I would cite him for contempt, and he will spend at least 3 months in jail. After he comes out, he will not remember which part of a woman's body they call brea/st.
Contempt for where na?
Is there anything in the story that suggests the man was joking?
Re: Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts by Ranchhoddas: 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
DaniDani:
I laughed to the extent that I started shading tears.
With HB pencil abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Wanted To Perform All Kinds Of Sex Styles With Me —wife / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.