Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) (64833 Views)

Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys & Eats Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Hamid7(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
No need eating by the road side to show us how simple you are. Eating by road side is doesn't make a good governor, good actions and intentions do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oluwatoblad:
He always does that to create attention for himself.
That's his style.

So he will keep seeking for attention since is first term in office till date. Think now!
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by tonio2wo: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benekruku:
grin grin grin

Fayose is a curse upon Ekiti state

And the vulture buhari is a blessing to nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Optimist88(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dumb-asses will not see the line that says he was coming from inspection of some projects! It's a crime to eat with ordinary people as a politician in Nigeria! If you've not paid more sometimes for a service rendered to you by a man lower to you in all ramifications then you're nothing but a greedy being! If he moves around inside tinted glass now, una go still badmouth him!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Daboomb:

May you always remain a "common man" so that your Governor can keep relating with you and buy Rice from you at the road side.

Just say AMEN make l hear....

Ignorant clowns who cant differentiate `````````````````````disgrace from applause!
shut up, your president is incapacitated and certificate less, heard you guys are satisfied even if he had nepabill. Only to now shamefully come out to sell certificate issue presumably and not admissible of Comrade Dino melaye. What a double standard and a shame to APC led federal government... Dino the tormentor of Apc cabals, smoking them outlike kilode, (from babachir lawal to Magu now to Ali costum boss.) Dino is a friend to fayose the oshoko grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by femijunior4(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol .

I have decided to be hailing Fayose,since I have run out of insults and advices for him.

Fayose I hailllll ohhh.
if u can bit dem u better join them.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Superman7: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freewoman:
You see why i hate Nigerians politicians, he doesn't have job to do, he comes here with those policemen just to keep them unproductive like him self, dirty idiots and show up, I suppose to see him commissioning schools, hospitals, roads and better still market places, churches and mosque not showing up stupid things

Sharap! Your vex too much abeg.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by upnefa(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
I wud ve also walk without d security na if claims to b a street guy
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
This man for president 2019

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by zealblinks(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freewoman:
You see why i hate Nigerians politicians, he doesn't have job to do, he comes here with those policemen just to keep them unproductive like him self, dirty idiots and show up, I suppose to see him commissioning schools, hospitals, roads and better still market places, churches and mosque not showing up stupid things
freewoman your free to talk, talk is cheap
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by crazybee069(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freewoman:
at the same time if u have nothing better to do shut the bleep up. His pple love him and dats all dat matters. When last did ur governor commission any of the things you mentioned? Busybody oshi
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol .

I have decided to be hailing Fayose,since I have run out of insults and advices for him.

Fayose I hailllll ohhh.

Brother I sent a PM.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Longman6(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Daboomb:

May you always remain a "common man" so that your Governor can keep relating with you and buy Rice from you at the road side.

Just say AMEN make l hear....

Ignorant clowns who cant differentiate `````````````````````disgrace from applause!

In as much as i wont want to acknowledge the fact that you got offensive when you read my opinion, i would implore you to be kind enough to read through what i wrote and ask yourself if i at any point affiliated the mans gesture as a cardinal point of good governance.

I only drew an inference on how it was possible for someone like Fayose to defeat Fayemi based on the mans perceived shared comradeship with his people.....something i think of as a PR strategy...

It might interest you to know that i am of the opinion that no Nigeria leader since the collapse of the first republic has done anything worthwhile, not even the so called Donald Duke or Fashola....

So gentleman/lady i would advise that you read what i wrote not what you thought i wrote.

Kind regards
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Well am speechless on this one but nevertheless thank you all for gracing me the chance to comment Last grin grin grin

No laugh even fayose no get work other than to be eating around like bambiallah boys dem
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Reiyvinn:

Brother I sent a PM.

Okay.

Checking now.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Nakuza(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
leader with charisma.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freewoman:
you are damn right, and some people still praise him.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
you got that right grin

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by louwie(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol .

Fayose I hailllll ohhh.

This one got me.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by klassicman(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
This is a laudable democratic dividend according to LiePob yoots. cheesy

What a massive disgrace. cheesy

Edit:

His minions are already having a wànkfest inside my mentions. cheesy

Such fun to see. grin
it's your generation that is a disgrace. Use ya sense for once now...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by OKTolu: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmm afonja brain at work
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by jimmyT: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
continue eating anyhow until you go chop witch one day
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
I hope APC won't hiring N1000 protests against him for eating on the road side with his people;

Their bombom has blown.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Chiefwandungu(m): 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gotta love this guy! That's politics for you. You are elected to serve the PEOPLE. Hence you need to freely mingle with your employers in addition to delivering what they need. Eat with them, pray with them, stay amongst them etc. How many other Governor's in Nigeria do you see moving around and interacting with the people freely?? All they do is loot and fom BIG MAN with mistresses all over the country. A beg leave Fayose alone!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
I love this man down
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
mcmurphy132:
This man Na real Scammer.
2019 him go wan contest 4 presidency
nope, that his ways even during his first term as a governor of Ekiti State

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by senitorspeaker(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Don't see everything as unless. It shows that he wasn't born with a silver spoon. It also a source of encouragement to the sons and daughters of the ordinary nigerian man that success is archiveable. 99% of our politicians wnt do this and consider themselves god over who they govern or rule. To me its simply a political advantage to him that he can withstand the bad smell of a common man

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
sorom4:

How is it a massive disgrace?
Na your money?
So because he is a Governor; he shouldn't eat outside or give out his money the way he wants it.

And A NEPA certificate holder (that is if he actually pays NEPA bills) that is committing blunders from all angle is not a disgrace?

Biko, allow your conscience to judge you for one na

Classic example of the Nigerian mentality. You just have to respect the thought process of the average Nigerian. Smh.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by klassicman(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
louwie:

This one got me.... grin
I swear his ma type human being oo. You must like us oo. Weda you like it or not.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by daryoor03(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Funny man.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by sorom4: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bollinger:

Classic example of the Nigerian mentality. You just have to respect the thought process of the average Nigerian. Smh.
Did he respect the actions of the Governor before saying trash?

And you that is quoting me; why not respect my opinion? Must you talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.