Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Apple To Release Special Red Version Of Iphone 7 This Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apple To Release Special Red Version Of Iphone 7 This Friday (465 Views)

'Soapy': Naira Marley Set To Release New Song After Release From EFCC Detention / Adediwura Blarkgold 3-Month Vs 40-Year-Old: My Own Version Of Small Girl Big God / "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple To Release Special Red Version Of Iphone 7 This Friday by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2017

Apple is dropping a new red iPhone 7 to commemorate the 10-year anniversary of the AIDS foundation RED this Friday.

On Tuesday, Apple surprised its users & fans when it announced that it’s dropping a special red aluminum color way of the iPhone 7 this week to commemorate the 10-year partnership between the tech giant and Red, an organization that helps fights AIDS.

SEE THE JAW DROPPING PRICE AND PICTURES VIA LINK BELOW
http://afritube.com.ng/apple-release-red-version-iphone-7-friday/

(1) (Reply)

My Album Will Sell Without A-list Artistes Features On It — Korede Bello / Download Wizkid New Song With Drake "Come Closer" Listen And And Enjoy / Davido O.B.O Goes Crazy On Snap Chat During His Conversion(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.