Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note (27766 Views)

Kim Oprah Shares Her Throwback Pictures From 2 To 15 Years / Ronke Odusanya Shares Her Throwback Photo / Ayo Adesanya Shares Her Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by Kobicove(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2017
That was before she started bleaching...
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2017
bjt:
You see the reason why Nigeria has the highest skin bleaching rate in Africa grin

don't be ridiculous, while it is true that some nigerians bleach, naturally light skinned women will definitely look darker in their throwbacks because of getting a sun tan from unregulated sun exposure, no use of sun-screen, terrible camera quality and harsher living conditions. she was obviously always light-skinned.
u can't compare a pic taken in a sad studio with bad dark lighting in the 90s in cotonou (where she was born and raised) to a pic taken in a well-lit environment with a powerful samsung smartphone with crystal megapixels. esp now the person is successful & no longer has to trek in the sun & can take a vacation away from the sun sef if she wants & fly off to the UK in the winter, only drives in cool a/c car and leaves the car to enter a place with even better a/c in it. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BLEACH TO BE FAIR, SOME PPL WERE BORN FAIR.
there's a reason everyone even males seem "fresh" if they go abroad to study and return to naija, even the very dark ones, freshen up. better lifestyle, food and weather should not be underestimated.
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by zoey4(f): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2017
smartkester:
thick sweet mama...me likiing that your pishure grin grin
Lol, thank you
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by 8thWorldWonder(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2017
I just wish i cud kiss her all night
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by bjt(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
selflessmaya:

don't be ridiculous, while it is true that some nigerians bleach, naturally light skinned women will definitely look darker in their throwbacks because of getting a sun tan from unregulated sun exposure, no use of sun-screen, terrible camera quality and harsher living conditions. she was obviously always light-skinned.
u can't compare a pic taken in a sad studio with bad dark lighting in the 90s in cotonou (where she was born and raised) to a pic taken in a well-lit environment with a powerful samsung smartphone with crystal megapixels. esp now the person is successful & no longer has to trek in the sun & can take a vacation away from the sun sef if she wants & fly off to the UK in the winter, only drives in cool a/c car and leaves the car to enter a place with even better a/c in it. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BLEACH TO BE FAIR, SOME PPL WERE BORN FAIR.
there's a reason everyone even males seem "fresh" if they go abroad to study and return to naija, even the very dark ones, freshen up. better lifestyle, food and weather should not be underestimated.
I totally agree with you but you don't need to write this long epistle just to defend the obvious. grin
Re: Angela Okorie Shares Her Throwback Picture And Inspiring Note by Origin(f): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Its funny how we attribute every thing artificial (man-made) to God.

When I use artificial hair, cream and makeup - I always remember to thank their producers and not God. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Joe Odumakin Celebrates Birthday Dressed In School Uniform With Dayo Amusa / Tboss' Fanpage 'calls Her Out' After Tboss Tried To Shade Ceec / Astonishing Transformation Of Fast Rising Actor Melvin Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.