Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. (642 Views)

Just Right For You! One Room Studio Apartment For N8.5m In Sangotedo, Lekki / 70 Plots Trans Amadi Industrial Layout Port Harcourt / 70 Plots Of Land Selling At 350,000 Per Plot In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fresh & Genuine Land Survey Sponsorship Deals!!! Grab over 70 Plots of Dry Land in Ibeju with only N8.5m. 100% Guaranteed

Urgent Notice: Survey fees will triple by April 2017. Invest now and pay the current survey fee before then and acquire over 70 plots of land with only N8.5m
Great Benefit/Profit: The cost of land here today is N600,000 per plot. You will recoup your money immediately by selling just 15 plots while still having over 50 plots to keep for the future! You can find a partner or co-investor or introduce an investor and get your mouth-watering cut-commission plus plots of land free!

Great Deals for any smart investor. All deals listed below are genuine and legitimate. The respective coordinates of the different sites have been taken and listed here. Also, we have observed due diligence in conducting a thorough search at Lands Bureau, Alahusa to ensure the sites are free from any known Government Committed acquisition. Land Sponsorship involves 3 parties- The family, Sponsor/Financier and the Surveyor. The Family or traditional owners of land want their land surveyed but they don't have the funds and are willing to give out some plots of land in exchange for the survey cost. The surveyor finds a sponsor who gives the funds. For every acre of land (6plots) surveyed, the sponsor and surveyor get 1 plot. So if the land surveyed is 100 acres, the sponsor and surveyor get 100 plots which will be shared in a ratio agreed upon by both. This is usually 60:40 or 70:30.

We have genuine lands available for sponsorship:

1. Over 120 acres of Dry land.
Location: Fadagbuwa-Oriba Road, Eleranigbe, Ibeju-Lekki. About 25 minutes drive from Eleranigbe junction due to the untarred road.
Coordinates: 726135mN, 592106mE

Search result/Land Status: Free. Not committed. Needs village excision
Price: N8.5m
Prospects/Landmarks: Area has many upcoming estates due to the newly awarded Ibeju-Ikorodu road construction contract and new airport.

2. Over 120 acres of Dry land.
Location: Idi-Oro, Oriba Road, Eleranigbe, Ibeju-Lekki. About 30 minutes drive from Eleranigbe junction due to the untarred road.

Price: N8.5m
Prospects/Landmarks: Area has many upcoming estates due to the newly awarded Ibeju-Ikorodu road construction contract and new airport.

3. Over 60 acres of Dry land.
Location: Idi-Oro, Oriba Road, Eleranigbe, Ibeju-Lekki. About 30 minutes drive from Eleranigbe junction due to the untarred road.
Coordinates: 725307mN, 589386mE

Price: N6.5m

All the lands are genuine and can be confirmed at Lagos State Ministry of Land Bureau, Alahusa to be free of any Government Committed Acquisition. For further enquiries and inspection, please call 08038891314

1 Like

Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pictures of the parcels of land

Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
More pictures of the lands and a few upcoming estates around the neighbourhood

Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
more

Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2017
I just spoke to a surveyor who told me the survey fee increase will take effect by 1st April 2017.
Hurry now to grab this amazing deal!!!
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
This is real . Just call for more enquiries
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Great deal!!! still available
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by theking1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hi, still available?
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
survey increase fast approaching
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2017
Great offer
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
nice deal
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nice one.

Great
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Good way to grab acres of land
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by dinomcjohn: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
available
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by FitnessDoctor: 12:26am On Apr 26, 2017
dinomcjohn:
available

I would help you advertise that on my blog to over 40,000 people... If you are interesting in getting people who would really buy from you at an affordable rate... You can contact me by mail here

healthnewsphases@gmail.com
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by coolcatty: 12:44am On Apr 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I would help you advertise that on my blog to over 40,000 people... If you are interesting in getting people who would really buy from you at an affordable rate... You can contact me by mail here

healthnewsphases@gmail.com

Just sent you a mail bro.

Regards
Re: Fresh & Genuine!!! Acquire Over 70 Plots Of Dry Land In Ibeju With Only N8.5m. by FitnessDoctor: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
coolcatty:

Just sent you a mail bro.

Regards

I just sent you a reply

(1) (Reply)

Cheaper Ago,pms Dpk Supplier For Serious Buyers / Introducing Landmark Corporate Realty Plots With Flexible Subscription Plans / Get Your Affordable Architectural Designs Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.