Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist (1039 Views)

See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
This dosnt mean much to you right? For God so loved the world that he gave his 'Only' son to live a sinless life and die a gruesome death so we may be set free, my choice of word 'may' wasn't an error , because it further says whoever belivetg in him (Ask for forgiveness, pray , accept the fact that he did truly die for you , ) you may attain eternal life in his kingdom . If you have doubts ,Skeptics , Agnostics, Christians ,Atheist and Heathens, If you have any conflicting idea about why you doubt the Existence of God or deities , comment , and by Gods grace I'll give you proves beyond reasonable doubt , why he is God and you're not a mistake of Evolution
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 23, 2017
Radiohead6:
This dosnt mean much to you right? For God so loved the world that he gave his 'Only' son to live a sinless life and die a gruesome death so we may be set free, my choice of word 'may' wasn't an error , because it further says whoever belivetg in him (Ask for forgiveness, pray , accept the fact that he did truly die for you , ) you may attain eternal life in his kingdom . If you have doubts ,Skeptics , Agnostics, Christians ,Atheist and Heathens, If you have any conflicting idea about why you doubt the Existence of God or deities , comment , and by Gods grace I'll give you proves beyond reasonable doubt , why he is God and you're not a mistake of Evolution
what is the essence of creation?
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
CodeineSKroches:
what is the essence of creation?
To replace the innitially Created beigns 'Levithans' in worshiping and adoring the creator but mostly to amuse him with individual decisions.
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Radiohead6

Are you a Christian?
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Radiohead6

Are you a Christian?
A follower of Christ , no I'm not a Christsin
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Radiohead6:
grin

It has started. The rebranding of names to shirk away the contradictions and issues associated with a particular religion.

Ironically, PDP did the same thing. Calls for a review, don't it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Radiohead6:
A follower of Christ but not a Christian......

Una funny for NL cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by obinna58(m): 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Radiohead6:
To replace the innitially Created beigns 'Levithans' in worshiping and adoring the creator but mostly to amuse him with individual decisions.
What tha fu¢k
What reasons made him decided to replace leviathans or does it mean he chosed simply because no one dares him
Worshiping, adoring and amusement is the only reason god created human grin grin so why wouldn't he create a particular population for that, instead of giving human the ability to reproduce

So what about animal's that aren't useful rather cause harm to the world why would he create such if he really wanted only worship, adoring and amusement

What about mad people who were born that way, they know nothing and never will be ready to give god what he wanted can we say its a mistake
He is perfect but why errors

1 Like

Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by obinna58(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Radiohead6:

Why is there so many different religion on earth and why is it that poorer the country the more religious they are

1 Like

Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
obinna58:

Why is there so many different religion on earth and why is it that poorer the country the more religious they are
Why are there so many Religions on Earth? Because man has this Urge/Zeal to worship something or someone in time of confusion or conflicting issues in a society or an individuals life, ,And when Somebody steps up to that Expectation and Charismatic personality , He is Worshipped, hence the religions

And not just the poorer countries , Yes the 3rd world are tagged more religious because their needs are alarming and seemingly unsolvable by anything human , and the population in Nigeria and let's say China(Mostly budist) increases this chance of you been called a highly 'Religious' Country
America for example has what is called 'the bible belt' its as huge as say northern Nigeria where 97 to 98 percent of them there are "Core Christains " hence the name 'bible belt ' so No not only the 3rd world countries are tagged religious
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
obinna58:

What tha fu¢k
What reasons made him decided to replace leviathans or does it mean he chosed simply because no one dares him
Worshiping, adoring and amusement is the only reason god created human grin grin so why wouldn't he create a particular population for that, instead of giving human the ability to reproduce

So what about animal's that aren't useful rather cause harm to the world why would he create such if he really wanted only worship, adoring and amusement

What about mad people who were born that way, they know nothing and never will be ready to give god what he wanted can we say its a mistake
He is perfect but why errors

He is only erroneous in "Human terms"
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
SirWere:
grin

It has started. The rebranding of names to shirk away the contradictions and issues associated with a particular religion.

Yes , Christianity is Flawed beyond imaginable gap
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
adepeter26:

A follower of Christ but not a Christian......

Una funny for NL cheesy
I read your work, you are smarter than this post
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by obinna58(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Radiohead6:
Why are there so many Religions on Earth? Because man has this Urge/Zeal to worship something or someone in time of confusion or conflicting issues in a society or an individuals life, ,And when Somebody steps up to that Expectation and Charismatic personality , He is Worshipped, hence the religions

And not just the poorer countries , Yes the 3rd world are tagged more religious because their needs are alarming and seemingly unsolvable by anything human , and the population in Nigeria and let's say China(Mostly budist) increases this chance of you been called a highly 'Religious' Country
America for example has what is called 'the bible belt' its as huge as say northern Nigeria where 97 to 98 percent of them there are "Core Christains " hence the name 'bible belt ' so No not only the 3rd world countries are tagged religious

All I see lies lies and lies though religion are built with lies so I'm not surprised.
In America the bible belts are not upto 97 to 98%, they a much more lesser than that, not even up to 50% (waiting to be proved wrong)

that 3rd world countries are counted as top religious because of needy and unsolvable problems is simply not the top factor considered, and it also shows that the more poorer/corrupted a country is the more religious they become (God must really be wise).

China is one of the top atheist country and buhdahism is a part of religion, if Chinese population increases the chance of Nigeria being religious then how about Indian's populations(mostly Muslims).

So why did God made man to the urge/zeal of worshipping something or someone else instead of him(perfect god) and still send them to burn eternity because he made them so

Error creation
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by obinna58(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Radiohead6:
He is only erroneous in "Human terms"

U more better than this bro, i'm waiting for ur explanation not your decision tongue
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Niflheim(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
@Radiohead6,

Explain to me in details, how god(holy spirit?), impregnated Mary(his daughter?), to give birth to Jesus(who is part of the trinity, so he also must have impregnated his mum,which makes him a mother-fu.cker)?
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Niflheim:
@Radiohead6,

Explain to me in details, how god(holy spirit?), impregnated Mary(his daughter?), to give birth to Jesus(who is part of the trinity, so he also must have impregnated his mum,which makes him a mother-fu.cker)?
yes in certain terms ,Watchers(a specific race of Angels) had sex with Mortal women giving birth to Nephlims using the same method (Sex ),which was the primary reason for the flood, so yes Sex was used
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
obinna58:

U more better than this bro, i'm waiting for ur explanation not your decision tongue
your questions were all over the place but I'll try and sort them one by one
He chose to replace the leviathans because they were vile creatures and did not do Gods bidding ,
2. He did create a particular race , who were to be unadulterated until the birth of Christ "Adam and Eve" were his favoured race , before them were men who lived upon the Earth
3. Yes some people are born with mental or physical disabilities, as Jesus said during the healing of the blind man, 'it was so as the power of God can be manifested' but personally I think its sick and amusing to again see how they fare (random outcome of a toss of a coin)
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
obinna58:

All I see lies lies and lies though religion are built with lies so I'm not surprised.
In America the bible belts are not upto 97 to 98%, they a much more lesser than that, not even up to 50% (waiting to be proved wrong)

that 3rd world countries are counted as top religious because of needy and unsolvable problems is simply not the top factor considered, and it also shows that the more poorer/corrupted a country is the more religious they become (God must really be wise).

China is one of the top atheist country and buhdahism is a part of religion, if Chinese population increases the chance of Nigeria being religious then how about Indian's populations(mostly Muslims).

So why did God made man to the urge/zeal of worshipping something or someone else instead of him(perfect god) and still send them to burn eternity because he made them so

Error creation

Well 50percent seems more than enof to be classified a religious zone to me (Specifically the bible belt )
And the rest of your text is exactly what I wrote previously ,then the last part of your text why he sends humans to burn for eternity ?,well there are 2 logical answers to this one
1.He is God
2. Its a religious Con to Curb Christains in Christianity , ever heard of The Codex Gigas ?
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by obinna58(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Radiohead6:
Well 50percent seems more than enof to be classified a religious zone to me (Specifically the bible belt )
And the rest of your text is exactly what I wrote previously ,then the last part of your text why he sends humans to burn for eternity ?,well there are 2 logical answers to this one
1.He is God
2. Its a religious Con to Curb Christains in Christianity , ever heard of The Codex Gigas ?
With this type of answers I drop my argument cos u talking outta point and also dodging some questions
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
SirWere:
grin

Boss I wan laugh kill myself for here o grin grin grin

@op first there's an error in the spelling, its renowned*. I'm not a grammar Nazi but just had to correct that lol. I just finished reading some comment on a thread about the pettiness of the theistic God. I want to ask why you think God revolves around this earth. When this earth is comparable to just a single grain of sand at the beach when you consider it relative tothe rest of the universe
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2017
obinna58:

With this type of answers I drop my argument cos u talking outta point and also dodging some questions

dodged what exactly? I Must have missed it
Re: Ask 'any ' Controversial Biblical Questons Here - A Renowned Atheist by Radiohead6(f): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Boss I wan laugh kill myself for here o grin grin grin

@op first there's an error in the spelling, its renowned*. I'm not a grammar Nazi but just had to correct that lol. I just finished reading some comment on a thread about the pettiness of the theistic God. I want to ask why you think God revolves around this earth. When this earth is comparable to just a single grain of sand at the beach when you consider it relative tothe rest of the universe
hey thanks , it's odd I didn't notice. Well at least you believe he does. Its not enough for salvation though but , truly he does move round the Planet , The Devil too, any specific question?

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story About Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Freewillers Why Are Your Prayers Not Consistent With What You Believe! / "Practical Holiness" : Your Fast Track For Setting Aside Grace - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.