Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Do You Need A World Class Site/civil Engineer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A World Class Site/civil Engineer? (813 Views)

Civil Engineer – Construction At Gilberts Group / Graduate Site/civil Engineer At EPCM Engineers Limited / Job For Graduate Site/civil Engineer At EPCM Engineers Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A World Class Site/civil Engineer? by Dilyschigo(f): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
Need a Civil Engineer to work for your Company, building construction and services.
Contact me @ Email :dilyschigo@gmail.com
Phone number :08066139769.
* I design and build houses, Set out project works in accordance with drawing and specification
* Supervised Building Works, and Services
Block work erection,Wall rendering, Foundation works Casting of the structural members
* Drainage works , Placing of interlocking stones(paving stones), Wall tiles and keb stones.
* Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data
* Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
A site will convince you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A World Class Site/civil Engineer? by Dilyschigo(f): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Residential building

Re: Do You Need A World Class Site/civil Engineer? by Dilyschigo(f): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Foundation work (sub structure work)

Re: Do You Need A World Class Site/civil Engineer? by praxs(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2017
I admire you OP. when the door of opportunity opens, there will be an unstoppable showers of blessings. God bless your hustle
Re: Do You Need A World Class Site/civil Engineer? by Dilyschigo(f): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
praxs:
I admire you OP. when the door of opportunity opens, there will be an unstoppable showers of blessings. God bless your hustle
. Thank you. Amen.
Re: Do You Need A World Class Site/civil Engineer? by Dilyschigo(f): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
In building, Drainage is a critical part of the construction project. It is a channel through which waste water can be drain away from buildings quickly and safely. It also eliminate the risk of flooding and health issues that can present significant risk to people and property.
WHAT ARE THE FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE CONSTRUCTING A DRAINAGE?
* The flow rate calculation of water passing through the Drainage need to be considered before design stage. Sometimes this is overlooked and it results to under or over specification of drainage and compromises during construction stage .
* The sloping of the Drainage need to be considered before the design stage to ensure easy flow /run off of water.
* Depth of the Drainage need to be considered too because of road construction.
MORE CONTRIBUTIONS PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A World Class Site/civil Engineer? by Dilyschigo(f): 10:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Need a Civil Engineer to work for your Company, building construction and services.Contact me @ Email :dilyschigo@gmail.comPhone number :08066139769.* I design and build houses, Set out project works in accordance with drawing and specification* Supervised Building Works, and ServicesBlock work erection,Wall rendering, Foundation works Casting of the structural members* Drainage works , Placing of interlocking stones(paving stones), Walltiles and keb stones.* Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data* Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable mannerA site will convince you.

(1) (Reply)

N-power: Osibanjo Spokesman, Laolu Akande Speaks On Delay Of N-power Payment / Npower Issues / Urgent Vacancies!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.