Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Senate: A Disgrace To Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Senate: A Disgrace To Nigerian (517 Views)

Omo-Agege's Thug Who Snatched The Senate's Mace In Action (Photos) / Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Senate: A Disgrace To Nigerian by nurex01(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
imagine a country of about 170miillion endowed with natural gifts from the creator. pertaining to the fued on-going between custom boss and tĥe senate. most pf our senators didn't know that a non custom will not wear a custom uniform. i shook head for our future. where are we heading too?
Re: The Senate: A Disgrace To Nigerian by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
What's dis one saying

3 Likes

Re: The Senate: A Disgrace To Nigerian by nurex01(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
read the little write up properly before replying
Re: The Senate: A Disgrace To Nigerian by LLSAINT(m): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sometimes I ask, is there nothing to Senate that our Senators should senate about? I think they should be more concerned on real issues of national interest not issue like tribal mark ban, Ali must go, social media ban, Magu must go etc. I think the Senate is a conglomeration of deluded Nigerians.
Re: The Senate: A Disgrace To Nigerian by SmartchoicesNG: 5:07am On Mar 23, 2017
nurex01:
imagine a country of about 170miillion endowed with natural gifts from the creator. pertaining to the fued on-going between custom boss and tĥe senate. most pf our senators didn't know that a non custom will not wear a custom uniform. i shook head for our future. where are we heading too?
Your use of English language is an utter disgrace to your lineage.

2 Likes

Re: The Senate: A Disgrace To Nigerian by nurex01(m): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2017
Ok. Let's see their conclusion

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State : Celebrating Tinubu's Birthday By Giving Him A Bust! / Apc Warns Sagay To Keep His Mouth Shut / Why Privatization Has Not Improved Power Supply In Nigeria- Zira John Quaghe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.