Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

#bbnaija 2017: Thintalltony Makes 25 Million In 3 Months He Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija 2017: Thintalltony Makes 25 Million In 3 Months He Boasts (633 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / E-money Congratulates Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / Video:bisola And Thintalltony In A Hot Romance As They Kiss And Smooch In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2017: Thintalltony Makes 25 Million In 3 Months He Boasts by Johnpele: 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Thin Tall Tony also known as TTT, who was evicted from the Big Brother Naija house on Sunday, has
said “I did my best, but fate is the ultimate header”.

Thin Tall Tony began his media tour on Tuesday,
after arriving the country following his eviction.

He also stated that he will make the N25million
which he would have pocketed if he won, within
three months.

He has also taken to his Instagram page to thank
everyone who supported him, saying: “We did our
best, but fate is the ultimate decider. A very big
thank you to everyone who supported Thin Tall
Tony .

Thin Tall Tony is back. He’s a great guy. And like I
always say, he’s a complete package. I can assure
you that he’s going to make the N25 million within 3
months of leaving the house.”

Source: http://mediagists..nl/2017/03/thin-tall-tony.html

Re: #bbnaija 2017: Thintalltony Makes 25 Million In 3 Months He Boasts by Misswang001(f): 2:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Yeye dey smell...Why has he been going for auditions for 12years now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Pictured With Musical Legends, Awilo And Angelique Kidjoe (pic) / Akon Signs Nigeria Patrick Elis To Konvict Africa / Mercy Aigbe’s Husband, Lanre Gentry Responds To Battery Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.