Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

In Serious Need Of Empty Sacks For Garri Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Serious Need Of Empty Sacks For Garri Production (724 Views)

Cassava And Garri Production Investment / Garri Production/Supply / Cassava Needed For Garri Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Serious Need Of Empty Sacks For Garri Production by chemgee: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
hello house, this is my first time of soliciting for help/advice on this forum
I passed out from NYSC last year, and together with my friend we are taking the greatest risk in our life- we are sinking virtually all our savings into opening a garri factory(feasibility studies has carefully been carried out). the machines are almost complete but our challenge is where to get the empty (unlabeled) sacks from (our site is in calabar, Lagos is too far from here).
So is there anyone that knows where I can easily source these bags
thanks
Re: In Serious Need Of Empty Sacks For Garri Production by Nairasurplus(m): 3:28am On Mar 23, 2017
Call me or whatsapp me on 08182872016. It is in relief market.

Regards
Re: In Serious Need Of Empty Sacks For Garri Production by Horus(m): 4:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Maybe you should search on the internet for a Nigerian bags manufacturing company
Re: In Serious Need Of Empty Sacks For Garri Production by chemgee: 4:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Horus:

Maybe you should search on the internet for a Nigerian bags manufacturing company
done that but it seems those at the east of the Niger don't have much online presence!
Re: In Serious Need Of Empty Sacks For Garri Production by Horus(m): 3:51am On Mar 24, 2017
chemgee:

done that but it seems those at the east of the Niger don't have much online presence!

Try the other way around; if you create a website to have an online presence, people with empty unlabeled sacks may contact you.
The contact page of your website should have your telephone number and your email address
Re: In Serious Need Of Empty Sacks For Garri Production by bizzibodi(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
sacks wey full everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Fertilizer Initiative. PFI. / Happy Easter: Dubai Charcoal Contract!! Ayin Charcoal From Our Charcoal Farm!!! / Which State Is Popularly Known For Timber Processing In South West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.