Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters (45231 Views)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by BERNIMOORE: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:

SR said ACCORDING TO THE EXAM OFFICER, not according to SR

Did the tweet say ACCORDING TO SR? NO.

Learn how to read and comprehend.
MENTION THE EXAM OFFICER that claimed that Dino never Graduated, OR forever remain foolish

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by deomello: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
sleemfesh:

Oga na you dey confused.
Head over to twitter and see things for yourself.

No need to head to any other place to interpret a common tweet and what I just read.

According to SR and according to the exam officer. It's simple English.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by BERNIMOORE: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:

No need to head to any other place to interpret a common tweet and what I just read.

The fact that you are now distancing yourself for fear of Dino alone is alarming grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:

Stop confusing yourself, SR did not admit anything, they only tweeted what was said by the EXAM officer.

Read and comprehend the tweet again.
By this time tomorrow I will quote you again. Some of us are reliably informed that Dino graduated from ABU and wondered why Sahara Reporter put their reputation at risk by agreeing to do hatched job for politicians without cross checking their facts from reliable source. It was only this afternoon that they started getting clarification and has they have been trying to do damage control. Watch out for more fine tuning and diversion from them tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by BERNIMOORE: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
factsandfigures:
By this time tomorrow you will realise how fast Sahara Reporter has sunk low in their attempt to do hatchet job for some politicians. Sawore goofed big time on DINO as he did not cross check his fact until this afternoon. Just tune in for more damage control and diversion from Sahara Reporters. Some of us are reliable informed that Dino graduated from ABU. We were only waiting to see if the politicians will be able to influence the university authority.
sacrificing dino for cabals fraudulent manipulation will cast a whole lot of the university reputation into the mud, we were waiting for the school to adress us and we knew they are under pressure not to announce the real result until they fail to do that. Apostle suleiman issue has push SR serial blackmailer into soup ooooooo Dino Dino Dino i beg na devil, have mercy on sowoore, na small boy dey do am, tamper justice with mercy i beg grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by deomello: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
[s]
BERNIMOORE:
MENTION THE EXAM OFFICER that claimed that Dino never Graduated, OR forever remain foolish
[/s]

Forward your question to SR and stop asking me silly question.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by BERNIMOORE: 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

Are you not a Vendor of first part to SR? grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by deomello: 12:03am On Mar 23, 2017
factsandfigures:
By this time tomorrow I will quote you again. Some of us are reliably informed that Dino graduated from ABU and wondered why Sahara Reporter put their reputation at risk by agreeing to do hatched job for politicians without cross checking their facts from reliable source. It was only this afternoon that they started getting clarification and has they have been trying to do damage control. Watch out for more fine tuning and diversion from them tomorrow

Even if SR alter their story tomorrow and even admit wrong doing and also what will happen tomorrow or not doesn't change and won't change the content in the above tweet about "According to the exam officer".

lol @ Some of us are reliably informed that Dino. You people and your not so funny comedy sha.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by sleemfesh: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2017
deomello:

Ok sir. Suit yourself. Remember your tie biko.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by GameGod(m): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Sahara reporters keep fooling themselves over and over again ..Meanwhile we now know that Dino graduated but till date we dont know how may kilowatts Buhari even bought in his famous Nepa bill
Nnamdi kanu is a baśtard vagabond. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by SalamRushdie: 12:34am On Mar 23, 2017
GameGod:

Nnamdi kanu is a baśtard vagabond. grin

Dont let jealousy of a great man kill U ooo

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by uncleinans(m): 12:36am On Mar 23, 2017
deomello:

you get sense at all? but when SR first broke thr news shey thry said three exam officers told em that the guy didnt graduate, now another exam officer is saying he did with thurd class. pls your parent should seek for refunds from all thr schools you went to.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by Splashme: 12:38am On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Sahara reporters keep fooling themselves over and over again ..Meanwhile we now know that Dino graduated but till date we dont know how may kilowatts Buhari even bought in his famous Nepa bill

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by deomello: 1:08am On Mar 23, 2017
[s]
uncleinans:

you get sense at all? but when SR first broke thr news shey thry said three exam officers told em that the guy didnt graduate, now another exam officer is saying he did with thurd class. pls your parent should seek for refunds from all thr schools you went to.
[/s]

All you lil kids want to do is act like ignorant internet thugs instead of reading and comprehending basic English words.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by Depreacherman(m): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2017
Sahara Reporters are yet to pay huge amount as damage for carrying fake news on daily basis....... eh-last!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 23, 2017
So Na third class degree Dino take buy those powerful automobiles and be living an ostentatious lifestyles when graduates with better degrees are finding it hard to make ends meet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by Bizibi(m): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2017
Kai!!! Damage control!!!!
Una well done

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by moblix: 4:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Atlest he got certificate, do u no wat people pass Tru in school,in fact go bill gate of his own

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by moblix: 4:46am On Mar 23, 2017
Love Machine:
So Na third class degree Dino take buy those powerful automobiles and be living an ostentatious lifestyles when graduates with better degrees are finding it hard to make ends meet?
hustling is d way out dino hustle hard 4 his mony

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by saipn: 4:53am On Mar 23, 2017
Love Machine:
so. because he graduated with third class he deserve to be poor?and first class and 2.1 deserve automatic wealth?chai strange ppl on nairaland.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by SmartchoicesNG: 5:05am On Mar 23, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

You work with them. Stop lying!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by rusher14: 5:39am On Mar 23, 2017
The next question is how did he embark on his masters degree? Hope he went through a post graduate diploma?
Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 23, 2017
factsandfigures:
By this time tomorrow you will realise how fast Sahara Reporter has sunk low in their attempt to do hatchet job for some politicians. Sawore goofed big time on DINO as he did not cross check his fact until this afternoon. Just tune in for more damage control and diversion from Sahara Reporters. Some of us are reliable informed that Dino graduated from ABU. We were only waiting to see if the politicians will be able to influence the university authority.

You will think you're actually intelligent but your skull is actually filled with air.. No brain whatsoever. Dino did not not pass the courses needed to be a graduate of ABU. Through backdoor arrangement, he was smuggled out of the school with a third class degree. Why is that so hard for u to grab?

If you fail English and Mathematics in Waec will you say you have graduated from secondary school?

The quantity of dullards on Nairaland just keep growing by the day. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by lonelydora: 6:23am On Mar 23, 2017
At least he graduated.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by LawdOfNairaland: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2017
A lot of simpletons on this thread!!!

Sahara Reporters reported claims of people and not its own. Moreover, the claims, generally, were not that Dino did not graduate but that he did not graduate properly.

Moreover, Sahara Reporters have been hinted that ABU might be planning to cover Dino up by claiming that he at least graduated properly.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2017
BlackAfrican:

You will think you're actually intelligent but your skull is actually filled with air.. No brain whatsoever. Dino did not not pass the courses needed to be a graduate of ABU. Through backdoor arrangement, he was smuggled out of the school with a third class degree. Why is that so hard for u to grab?

If you fail English and Mathematics in Waec will you say you have graduated from secondary school?

The quantity of dullards on Nairaland just keep growing by the day. Chai!
I would not have dignify a frustrated fool like u with a response but your legendary foolishness will evolve to something else if we keep quite. The school authority determines who graduate and issue certificate. There have been cases where a student even pass all their papers but the school will refuse to graduate such students due to other factors. The allegation against DIkNO was that he did not graduate from ABU and not that he got a third class.Are you kidding me by saying someone who failed English and Maths cannot be said to have graduated from secondary school? Why am I even explaining this to a blocked head who has not passed through the four wall of the ivory tower?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by progress69: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2017
deomello:

Lol. I thought i was the only that noticed this.
Many Nigerians are really daft!
Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by izombie(m): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
They've started insulting SR again.. The same kids that were jumping all over the place excitedly when the site busted thoae paid protesters.. Suddenly, it is a useless site.

See why I say they are too immature emotionally to play or discuss politics cheesy

In SR I trust irrespective of who their publications hurt.

God bless Sowore. smiley
if dem quote you now you go say we dey attack you but you keep spewing trash day in day out. If SR turns on your lord buhari tomorrow, na you go still call them names.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by omenkaLives(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2017
izombie:
if dem quote you now you go say we dey attack you but you keep spewing trash day in day out. If SR turns on your lord buhari tomorrow, na you go still call them names.
God forbid. Regardless of who their publications hurt, I have never and will never take jabs at the newspaper or her owner. You guys on the other hand are notorious for that because you are too emotional.

I have NEVER doubted the veracity of their stories, even when they broke the news the UN protesters were paid, I didn't doubt them, not for a second. But you guys, in the morning, you are falling at their feet praisng them once the publication is anti govt. or Buhari, but one it is anti PDP or any of her members, it becomes a USELESS site which should disregarded. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by Ibifizzleboy(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2017
SOWORE is becoming irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters by sleemfesh: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2017
deomello:
[s][/s]

All you lil kids want to do is act like ignorant internet thugs instead of reading and comprehending basic English words.

He deftly floored you but in your characteristic beating around the bush you are still talking thrash, making a cheap phool of yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo) / What Is Imo State Best Known For? / Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.