Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,398 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. (1011 Views)

15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard / Want To Study In Malaysia For Next Intake? Feel Free To Call: +60166228714 / Diploma,degree And Masters Program In Malaysia For (uk & Australia Campus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by bonnychency: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ae you tired of jamb and their frustrations, nigerian university systems and their corruption? please its time to carry on,,
i had the same problem untill i had my way out,,
im now studying software engineering in malaysia.
im willing to help anybody who is ready,,
dont mind the so called agents in nigeria,,
i can help you out anytime you care, bonnychency2@gmail.com +60126489371.
Re: Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2009
wats ur cost in naira and wen is admsion comin up?
Re: Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2009
@bonnychency

Free of charge?
Re: Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by bonnychency: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2009
the admission and visa fee is #80000 + flight ticket #13000
the total money is #210,000.00
within 1 month,,
Re: Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2009
bonnychency:

the admission and visa fee is #80000 + flight ticket #13000
the total money is #210,000.00
within 1 month,,

Degree course or what? How will u get somebody a visa from malaysia? Is that posible?
Re: Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by bonnychency: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2009
the visa letter comes from malaysia, then u pay 1000 naira in abuja to collect your visa,, [ no visa denial] as long as you have the approval letter from malaysia,
Re: Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by justwise(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2009
bonnychency:

the visa letter comes from malaysia, then u pay 1000 naira in abuja to collect your visa,, [ no visa denial] as long as you have the approval letter from malaysia,

Where in Abuja would the visa be collected?
Re: Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by Habib16(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2009
Did you mean 210,000.00 is their no University with lesser amount atleast 120 to 200 and is the fee per Semierste or throughout the Uni? coz I'll like to study in Malaysia
nd my coz Petrolchemical Engr I will gradutd Secondary School By the grace of God 2010 and I will write my Jamb, Waec and Neco Same Year. Please how is dat possible studying in Malaysia is one of my dreams please help me!!!
Re: Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by davmor(m): 2:24am On Feb 06, 2010
Bonny, its me David from Ebonyi State.
i am the one that called you and asked you of NECO and other things like Visa and accommodation
am pleased to join Nairaland and see you as a link to the actualization of my dream to study in GREAT UM (Kualar Lumpur).
Please ckeck ur mail
I know you will hear this: Ka Chineke nonyere gi ezigbo nwanne m (Igbo)
Re: Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by davmor(m): 4:05am On Feb 06, 2010
justwise you too de jan like say u de in the world
you asked where in abuja
u don't know as abuja be Nija's capita, that is where Malaysia's Ebmaa wil be
so go there.
Re: Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by justwise(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2010
davmor:

justwise you too de jan like say u de in the world
you asked where in abuja
u don't know as abuja be Nija's capita, that is where Malaysia's Ebmaa wil be
so go there.

I asked that question for a reason, not that i don't know abuja, i went to school in abuja, lived there for abt 8yrs b4 living Nigeria
Re: Admission In Malaysia For Jan/feb. by demainman: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
Justwise, i personally love ur courage keep challenging because alot might want 2 use dis medium 2 defraud innocent students. However, u said in ur post dat u are no longer in nigeria then where are u? I also wish to have ur email address.

(1) (Reply)

Unad Post Ume Registration / Uniben 2010/2011 Result Is Out / Free Education In Europe For Bsc,msc,phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.