Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Glow Today, Groan Tomorrow - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Glow Today, Groan Tomorrow (474 Views)

Great Tips On Making Those Nails Glow! / Miss Nigeria 2018 Holds Tomorrow, See The 18 Beautiful Contestants (photos) / Skin Bleaching In Nigeria: The Glow Now, Groan Later Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glow Today, Groan Tomorrow by beautytherapist(f): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2017
This is a campaign targeted at creating awareness for bad skincare practices and unqualified beauty professionals. There is a reason some of us went to school to learn all about the health and the structure of the skin. Do not be carried away by claims and promises. The fact that they claim a product is organic does not mean it is. Please be aware and educate yourself as much as possible. You will not take your car to a gardener for repair, why would you now take your skin to a quack? Please join this campaign and be aware of the dangers of patronising quack skincare practitioners. Do not #glowtodaygroantomorrow
I am not out here to sell anything. If you reach out to me, I would carry out proper consultation and prescribe what you would buy. Say no to skin bleaching and enough of damaged skin. Do not pay for the death of your skin. The glow you see today may cause you to groan tomorrow
Follow us on instagram for more tips @thebeautytherapistnigeria

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fashion And Beauty / Best Smile 2017 / Women/men/children Clothes/grade A /creme/secondhand/great Quality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.