Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,021 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele (5836 Views)

Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels' / Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / Natacha Akide Is Missing: Lady Who Has Tattoo Of Davido On Her Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by Ogashub(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2017
Popular musician and rapper Drake has tattooed an image of English singer Sade Adu on his torso to express his admiration for her.

While this may come as a surprise to his fans, this isn’t new development. Drake has never been shy about letting the world about things he likes or admires and also it’s an open secret that the man is a lover of getting his body etched up with tattoos.

Sade’s mutual respect for Drizzy shined through this week, as she stopped by his Boy Meets World Tour while it was on in London, and he managed to snap not one, but two pictures for the ‘gram with the famously reclusive artist. This, of course, is no easy feat.

One of them was just him and Sade, which ended up on Drake’s IG page for the purview of his fans.

On top of that, it turns out his fanboyism is big enough to get Sade’s portrait permanently etched on his torso.

The recently dried mark was posted onto the IG of Swedish tattoo artist Niki Norberg.

Whether this is just an obsession or admiration, only time will tell…

Read more at http://ogashub.com.ng/drake-gets-a-huge-tattoo-of-his-girlfriend-sade-wearing-a-gele/

Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by missnawty(f): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2017
Sade nah Naija babe nah... My sis from anoda mother. I heart u gaaani.. I do that style Taya for primary skul lol.
Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2017
OK
Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by Modelsms9: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Wont this tattoo cause cancer?
Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by veinless(f): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2017
i don't bliv this news...
i was with drake last night and this tat wasn't on him,

he is not that dumb anyway
Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by Smellymouth: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
veinless:
i don't bliv this news...
i was with drake last night and this tat wasn't on him,

he is not that dumb anyway

This is why weed won't be legalized .. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by veinless(f): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Smellymouth:

This is why weed won't be legalized .. cheesy
can't somebody lie in peace again ?

8 Likes

Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by Smellymouth: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2017
veinless:

Ahn Ahn, I wanted to lie that lie before you stole it.
Can't someburri think of lying in peace?

3 Likes

Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by Anderlis(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2017
He will soon dump her for someone else. Is it not the Drizzy that I know?

Any girlfriend who once dated Drizzy, is that one a girlfriend? grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by Sexyjigga(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2017
My top five most beautiful female artistes of all time.
1.Janet Jackson
2.Sade adu
3.Toni braxton
4.Erykah badu
5.Aaliyah
Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by skarz: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sade adu that's way older than him...why would you say girlfriend
Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chai shocked... Bloggers can never ever make heaven, did you say girlfriend?

©YBR
Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by HottestFire: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
What happened to serena?
Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by metallisc(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
veinless:

Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by metallisc(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
drake is 30,
drake is nacking sade,
sade is almost 30years older than drake,
sade released her first album two years before drake was born....

hmmmmmm........ grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by DirewolfofStark(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
missnawty:
Sade nah Naija babe nah... My sis from anoda mother. I heart u gaaani.. I do that style Taya for primary skul lol.

Why are diminishing her by calling her a Naija babe?
Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by pepemendy(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
English name for kulikuli is grandnut candy
Re: Drake Gets A Huge Tattoo Of His Girlfriend Sade Wearing A Gele by PhilAmadeus: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
veinless:
....No mah...u cannor lie in peace again ooo

(1) (Reply)

Waje’s Daughter Turns Video Vixen… Plays Johnny Drille’s Lover (photos) / Who Looks More Handsome In Their Latest Selfie? Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide / Adorable! Annie Idibia In Bed With Her Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.