Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Top Ranked Clubs In The World, According To Football Database Org. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top Ranked Clubs In The World, According To Football Database Org. (721 Views)

Fans May Not Be Returning To Football Matches Anytime Soon- FA Chairman / Arsene Wenger Is "Desperate" To Return To Football Management At 70 / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ranked Clubs In The World, According To Football Database Org. by KOKSNATION: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2017
The Football Database released the World rankings of Clubs in different respective leagues with accumulated points accrued. Real Madrid unsurprisingly leads the top chart in the world and Spain while Enyimba of Aba tops the highest ranking teams in Nigeria.

Top ten world club rankings.

1 Real Madrid 2040
2 Bayern München 2000
3 Barcelona 1964
4 Juventus 1951
5 Paris Saint Germain 1895
6 Atlético Madrid 1893

https://koksnation..com.ng/2017/02/top-ranked-teams-in-world.html
Re: Top Ranked Clubs In The World, According To Football Database Org. by malikombi(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Where is my dear 3SC?
Re: Top Ranked Clubs In The World, According To Football Database Org. by KOKSNATION: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
malikombi:
Where is my dear 3SC?
malikombi:
Where is my dear 3SC?
they were not ranked according to current statistics.

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Football Trophy In Europe? / Chelsea Players Mocks Arsenal FC As Underdogs / Court Stops Kelechi Iheanacho’s Move To Leicester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.