Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking (125028 Views)

Pretty Mike And Toyin Lawani In Nude Kolaqalagbo Advert (Photo) / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM / Angela Okorie Steps Out With Her Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by Smellymouth: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Person wey don pour for body already

Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by Mbediogu(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
She should have clad her torso in like material. olosho.
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by Yteflon(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
the beans am frying is close to being done... after then i will fry pure water
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by Franchise21(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
girl4rmspace:

why?
Cos its enticing smiley
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by malikombi(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
girl4rmspace:

c'mon dude.. why are you acting like you would pass at an opportunity to bed her?
What makes you think I'm the kind of man that you think?....
I have a non famous wife and I'm contended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by nkwuocha1: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
NegeduGrace:
This one is wife wey pass husband, ,omotola will never do this cos she is a responsible wife n mum..let her advertise well oo

That's why many of you women become unattractive after marriage.My wife go around with shorts and pants. It makes her conscious of how she smells. Many of you women cover way too much, both indoors and outdoors and yet wonder why oga stops giving head after marriage. angry sad

Modified
Checked your dp. You're not even married.Ignore The message, wrong recipient.
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by nkwuocha1: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
malikombi:

What makes you think I'm the kind of man that you think?....
I have a non famous wife and I'm contended

Yet you have an issue with another man's wife. Mr man, you're not contented.
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by darkckUSA: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
malikombi:
Yeyebrity!!!
#spits

Gay
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by malikombi(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
darkckUSA:

Gay
hahahahaha....egbami ke!!!
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by NegeduGrace(f): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
nkwuocha1:

That's why many of you women become unattractive after marriage.My wife go around with shorts and pants. It makes her conscious of how she smells. Many of you women cover way too much, both indoors and outdoors and yet wonder why oga stops giving head after marriage. angry sad

Modified
Checked your dp. You're not even married.Ignore The message, wrong recipient.
look whose talking..will u even allow your own wife snap in that position n post it on the Internet? there is no sense in whatever u wrote up there n yes am not married but well trained n very young n not equally lacking suitors so suit yaself
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by nkwuocha1: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
NegeduGrace:
look whose talking..will u even allow your own wife snap in that position n post it on the Internet? there is no sense in whatever u wrote up there n yes am not married but well trained n very young n not equally lacking suitors so suit yaself

You're not married,so shut up until you are madam! And yes, there's nothing wrong the way she is sitted. You old cargos need to calm the Bleep down.Get married or leave those who are married alone, Ok? I married my wife at 22,so what the hell are you saying?
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by NegeduGrace(f): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2017
nkwuocha1:

You're not married,so shut up until you are madam! And yes, there's nothing wrong the way she is sitted. You old cargos need to calm the Bleep down.Get married or leave those who are married alone, Ok? I married my wife at 22,so what the hell are you saying?
please don't vent your frustration on me.ain't the cause of your problems..re u sure u re married cos no reasonable married man will type that sh*t up there..u have the trait of a wife beater from your above statement,,why am I even answering you? someone like you won't even allow your wife out of your house that's if u re truly married ooo,,u will never allow her snap in that position but u re here advocating for another person..wicked being!
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by nkwuocha1: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
[[s]quote author=NegeduGrace post=55060481]please don't vent your frustration on me.ain't the cause of your problems..re u sure u re married cos no reasonable married man will type that sh*t up there..u have the trait of a wife beater from your above statement,,why am I even answering you? someone like you won't even allow your wife out of your house that's if u re truly married ooo,,u will never allow her snap in that position but u re here advocating for another person..wicked being! [/quote][/s]

Quote me when you are a woman. wink smiley
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by NegeduGrace(f): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
nkwuocha1:
[[s]quote author=NegeduGrace post=55060481]please don't vent your frustration on me.ain't the cause of your problems..re u sure u re married cos no reasonable married man will type that sh*t up there..u have the trait of a wife beater from your above statement,,why am I even answering you? someone like you won't even allow your wife out of your house that's if u re truly married ooo,,u will never allow her snap in that position but u re here advocating for another person..wicked being! [/s]

Quote me when you are a woman. wink smiley
quote me when u re a real married man n not a woman in man clothing
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by nkwuocha1: 12:11am On Apr 19, 2017
NegeduGrace:
quote me when u re a real married man n not a woman in man clothing

Hahahahaha.
Empty barrel......
Nothing to offer. Still waiting for the change of your surname. grin
Re: Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking by Nature8(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Smellymouth:

If she open, you nor go faack? grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion / Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.