Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo (30346 Views)

53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by hatchy(f): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
If he's the black sheep of the family then the mother should reminisce on how she got his conception. Sometimes these things happen when a different gene different from the family is introduced.

Honestly women can be very very secretive when it comes to sex.One-time sexual escapade can do a generational harm.

It could also be that the 53 year old is a curse to the family because at that age he should be a grand father who ought to have little or no time for such stupid acts.
At 50 years of age,I see any man that smokes,do drugs,womanizing, fighting or engaging in social vices as highly irresponsible and irredeemable because at that age you should know that your days on earth are numbered and therefore be grateful to God by going close to him with service and thanksgiving whether you are rich or poor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo by darkckUSA: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=Tazdroid post=54863348][/quote]

Tazdroid! So you see am so.. Lmao! My Man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her / Urgent! 3-year Old Boy Declared Missing In Lagos [photo] / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.