Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) (30514 Views)

BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by broseme: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2017
BBNaija Housemate Bisola has not changed much.Here is a major throwback of Bisola at her fourth birthday with her big brother and kid sister Adunola and the best nanny they ever had aunty Biri.According to her,the only post they knew that year was to stand straight and say cheeese but now even embryo in the womb is pouting and doing deuces.

NB:She is the one on white by the right

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/epic-throwback-photo-of-bbnaija_23.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by timawoku(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2017
Before she knew what cucumber actually was for...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by mykelmeezy: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2017
ha

...if it reaches fp...quote me lemme comman drop a meme

modified:

idk Which meme to post oo

why the mod fall my hand now

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by dacovajnr: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2017
What went wrong along the line? embarassedt

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2017
I like this her purse oooo cheesy grin cheesy

She's always been a happy child, see her teeth. grin kiss

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by dacovajnr: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:
I like this her purse oooo cheesy grin cheesy

She's always been a happy child, see her teeth. grin kiss
Mummy Yo! Awayu..your activity on NL has reduced drastically over few days...Are you writing UTME? grin cheesy tongue

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Mummy Yo! Awayu..your activity on NL has reduced drastically over few days...Are you writing UTME? grin cheesy tongue

Looool. Na common entrance, olodo oshi. angry tongue

Just been kinda busy lately... How are you swtz? kiss

Missed me? tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by dacovajnr: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Missed me? tongue tongue
Hehehehehe! Na same thing.

Aiit... I'm aiit kiss

OverMissed sef n bit worried..but m glad you're good Mummy yo!kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by yhermmie(f): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
very cute as a kid
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by TINALETC3(f): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
undecided best nanny, Anty Biri undecided,
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by ta4ba3(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
We all have throwback pics... so I don't see how this is a news.... Seun wetin dey xup na remove this shit
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin little did she know that, that mouth will suck calabar man long prick*slob*slob*slob*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by publicenemy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
SEE HER BL0W JOB MOUTH.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
the teeth...her regular trademark
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Alleviating: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:
ha

Oya come o
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Brymo: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Demonicide(f): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Swagalicious lil babe..The traits has always been there.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by geostrata(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fine girl
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
All teeth
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by oviejnr(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ohhh, is like Bisola has won a Jackpot today. Her mouth don wide he don tay, Op go find better news come abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by drey22(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Today is My Birthday

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by botad(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Who will ever think that she will one day suck another man's d**k on international TV under duvet?

How time flies!
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Whoeppme(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
From her teeth it overly clear she was only saying Cheassseeeee grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Whoeppme(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
From her teeth it overly clear she was only saying Chezzzzzeeeeeee grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by jogsman01(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:
ha

come drop your meme nau
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by realGURU(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
From innocent girl 2 IndecentStar

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by Nellybank(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
I love this girl with passion... Wish she comes second behind efe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by chemistry157: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
But she was cute as a kid na, what now went wrong??
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by realGURU(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Missed me? tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija: Bisola And Her Siblings At Her 4th Birthday (Throwback Photo) by curvilicious: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:
ha

Oya o
It has reached fone
Comman drop

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018 First Saturday Party Time (Photos) / Mortal Kombat 2021: What's Your Review? / BBNAIJA 2019 : Crowd Storm Portharcourt Audition Center (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.