Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) (41256 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fashola Inspect Completed Phase 1 Of Bridge As Part Of Expansion Of Lagos-ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by Sweetle(f): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
simpleseyi:

Moderator,
* Rule 2 is broken.
* Rule 3 is broken.
* Rule 7 is broken.

This guy's life may be broken anytime, save him by giving him a short ban for him to relax.

You are a bloody louth mouthed coward.

I thought you have a big mouth. You have been cursing people everywhere why are you crying now? cheesy cheesy

Why can't you take me on but crying like a baby to the MODs like your General Diya crying like a baby before a junior officer?

May thunder strike your cursed skull there to pieces accursed animal son of a fallen demon. cheesy

eediots like you are meant to be fed to crocrodiles for free. accured son of a mad village witch.
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by hush15: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
adenine02:
and d ass....hole will come and say rubbish tomorrow

Do you know what you saying. Fayose is the one building o and Fashola is the coming to see o not the other way round.

Dino sabi book pass u sef
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by hush15: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
praisecity:

whats d different btw ONGOING and UNCOMPLETED

Don't mind and they are insulting Dino Malaya that they said he graduated with third class...

Some people no get sense at all
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by hush15: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ajibel:
Fashola is currently on a tour of Federal projects in the south west, and it is expected that every state he visits, he pays a courtesy call to the state governor before going for the inspection of projects.

I'm waiting to see what would happen when he reaches Lagos if Ambode would receive him like Fayose has done here.

cheesy cheesy

Wrong information... as you can see, it is fayose that's doing the explaining not Fashola.

Fashola is inspecting a project embarked by the state on behalf of the federal government with the hope that they could reconcile the financial aspect as a team.

don't post what you don't understand.
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by sammyj: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
As we speak the power situation in my area has been epileptic for more than 5 months so why not complete the statement bro!!! grin
Ajibel:

If you can give me cogent and compelling reasons why he is, I will smiley
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by kayo80(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
First time I am actually seeing Fayose commissioning something with a real structure on ground.

God bless Ekiti State and its People. smiley

Hmm
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by jeje123(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're right brother... So anyone who lays his life for politicians is the most foolish person on earth
capital Y E S grin tongue kiss cry
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Acetyl:
Omo Fayose get swag!!! This guy is working men .

Working? That was a FG project..
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
YonkijiSappo:
First time I am actually seeing Fayose commissioning something with a real structure on ground.

This is a FG project so Fayose has dine nothing for Ekiti people except rice and 200 naira..
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by tealaw(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fashola and his canoe mouth
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
tripoli007:

but this is not a federal project, this project is been executed by fayose ..

Take a good look at your post and tell me how it correlates with mine!
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
hush15:

Wrong information... as you can see, it is fayose that's doing the explaining not Fashola.

Fashola is inspecting a project embarked by the state on behalf of the federal government with the hope that they could reconcile the financial aspect as a team.

don't post what you don't understand.

You are the ignorant one here please. Please visit https://twitter.com/fmpwhng to update yourself and stop exposing your ignorance. Thanks
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by Acetyl(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Working? That was a FG project..
If so let's applaud him for at least monitoring it...
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by JoshMedia: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
See as the guy kit grin grin cool

Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ajibel:
Fashola is currently on a tour of Federal projects in the south west, and it is expected that every state he visits, he pays a courtesy call to the state governor before going for the inspection of projects.

I'm waiting to see what would happen when he reaches Lagos if Ambode would receive him like Fayose has done here.

cheesy cheesy

These are smart people.
Luck has limit, it can't push you beyond your capacity.
They will get along fine.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Blessed96:
The flyover thing seems to be another new trend. Do some of these States actually require the flyovers at this time? I passed through Abakaliki, Ebonyi State a few weeks back and saw some of these massive flyovers work ongoing. I thought the flyovers where meant to reduce traffic gridlocks? If we dnt have such traffic in some of those states (Building flyovers)why not channel the funds to more cheaper projects (Road bypass and all) Fmr. Governor Oduagan went on a BRT construction spree a few months prior to his exit. And guess what? Warri was left in a mess. Our current transport minister also did same with the monorail in Port Harcourt.. Imagine if Fayose had built 5-10 micro industries with the amount of money already sank into this project.

I just talk my mind o. I no mean querrel o.

Construction overpass up and down Nigeria. Passing over what? They will not build or maintain rural or low volume roads all over Nigeria. Contractor will sha collect his money. Nonsense. Why not fix the road connecting ekiti to other states, make it more motorable. No... this stomach infrastructure governor aint smart enuff. How much traffic in ekiti that they are flying over up and down. Why not increase number of lanes for a start if there is so much traffic. You dont see U.S engineers or european engineers construction flyovers up and down. When it's all these middle eastern engineers and chinese engineers with money being the only thing at the back of their mind that you will engage.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by Emycord: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
simpleseyi:

Goatluck Jonathan has completed the 2nd Niger Bridge, Buhari is just painting the pillars. Any Ibo that walks on or drive on a 2nd Niger Bridge built by an illiterate Fulani man, such an Ibo is a bastard and a fool and shall die in Lagos Lagoon. A true Ibo, a true son or daughter of the soil will never ever use a 2nd Niger Bridge built by a combination of Amala eating Osinbajo and Fashola and cow rearing Buhari. I trust my Ibo friends, they will never use the bridge. That is how they will different bastards from true sons and daughters.
your idiotu until buhari finishes the bridge in real life then we determine who uses it for now its still a white elephant project nonsense
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by grodt999: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
white, arab, asian or some alien has to do it, no nigerian engneers capable of building decent infrastructure?
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tokziby:
grin grin grin
Una no fit kill person for this NL oooooo, shuoooooooo.. The caption befit the pic die, hehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Mr Fayose is a joker....even the lagos rail bridge is wider and healthier than the Fayose fly around bridge.

Ekiti is a loser's state

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by hysteriabox(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Glory!!!!

He finally changed his shirt
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by deomello: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
allrightsir:
somebody please explain to me what volume of traffic do you have anywhere in Ekiti such that the solution is a flyover? Illiterates building airport and flyovers for what purpose? Now that you are building Airport and Flyover, then what....how does it improve your IGr so you can bring real development to your people or is this just an ego trip like when our fathers build big mansions in their villages that lie empty for 360 days of the year instead of investing in property in places that can give them retirement income?

Fly over is the latest fad and see me too project clueless and lazy governors waste money on just to get attention when in fact their people don't need any flyover especially in a place like ekiti where there is absolutely no need for such waste.
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Acetyl:
If so let's applaud him for at least monitoring it...

LOL he only went to show his public display of and trying to form familiarity to the best Governor during his time and best minister for now..
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by orjaha(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
I know that this flyover is a federal project from the start
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by zudozz: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
just tell me..which gov..dey dress like this 4 9ja..just tell me?
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by sshalom(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Like him or hate him, Gov. Fayose is a REAL politician!
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
Blessed96:
The flyover thing seems to be another new trend. Do some of these States actually require the flyovers at this time? I passed through Abakaliki, Ebonyi State a few weeks back and saw some of these massive flyovers work ongoing. I thought the flyovers where meant to reduce traffic gridlocks? If we dnt have such traffic in some of those states (Building flyovers)why not channel the funds to more cheaper projects (Road bypass and all) Fmr. Governor Oduagan went on a BRT construction spree a few months prior to his exit. And guess what? Warri was left in a mess. Our current transport minister also did same with the monorail in Port Harcourt.. Imagine if Fayose had built 5-10 micro industries with the amount of money already sank into this project.

I just talk my mind o. I no mean querrel o.

You're very right. Sadly, many on Nairaland bear this mentality; that flyovers, highways and interchanges are a sign of development. Just search for any of the threads on "most developed states in Nigeria" and be surprised at the yard sticks used.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nice,e tried
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by MikeB3(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

You be mumu with your comment! Yeye people!
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
BRF always showing difference btw Leadership by birth/ by learning, by example/ by propaganda. Whether AA+ allow you to execute projects in Lagos or not, your work is seen all over the Federation.
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by JoshMedia: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
Mr Fayose is a joker....even the lagos rail bridge is wider and healthier than the Fayose fly around bridge.

Ekiti is a loser's state
HATERS
I can see you really inspected the Bridge
Chaii grin grin shocked grin
Re: Governor Fayose And Fashola Inspect Flyover Bridge In Ekiti (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
construction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.