Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married (32422 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / See What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook / Check Out This Savage Reply A Slay Queen Got On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Kondomatic(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2017
FIRST WEEK AFTER HER HONEYMOON.

MONDAY:

Now home from honeymoon and settled in our new home.
It's fun to cook for Tim. Today I made an angel food cake and the recipe said, "Beat 12 eggs separately."

Well, I didn't have enough bowls to do that, so I had to borrow 12 bowls to beat the eggs in. The cake turned out fine though.

TUESDAY:

We wanted a fruit salad for supper. The recipe said, "Serve without dressing."

So I didn't dress. But Tim happened to bring a friend home for supper that night. They both looked so startled when I served them, I think it was the salad.

WEDNESDAY:

I decided to serve rice and found a recipe which said, `Wash thoroughly before steaming the rice."

So I heated some water and took a bath before steaming the rice. Sounded kind of silly in the middle of the day.

I can't say it improved the rice anyhow.

THURSDAY:

Today Tim asked for salad again. I tried a new recipe. It said, "Prepare ingredients, and then toss on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving."

I hunted all over the place for a garden and when I got one, I tossed my salad into the bed of lettuce and stood over there for over one hour so the dog would not take it.

Tim came over and asked if I felt all right. I wonder why? He must be stressed at work; I'll try to be supportive.

FRIDAY:

Today I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said, "Put all ingredients in a bowl and beat it."

Beat it I did, to my mum's place. There must have been something wrong with the recipe, because when I came back home again; it looked the same as when I left it.

SATURDAY:

Tim went shopping today and brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for Sunday.

I'm sure I don't know how hens dress for Sunday. I never noticed back on the farm, but I found an old doll dress and its little cute shoes. I thought the hen looked really cute. When Tim saw it, he started counting to ten. Either he was really stressed because of his work, or he wanted the chicken to dance.

When I asked him what was wrong he started crying and shouting out, "Why me? Why me?"

http://vichekesho..com.ng/2008/12/lovelys-life.html?m=1

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by mhizv(f): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Kondomatic(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
mhizv:
smiley
Do you slay? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Filashade(f): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lool this is jokes!!!

kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by mhizv(f): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
Do you slay? cheesy

nah.
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Kondomatic(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2017
mhizv:

nah.
Owk.

Oga lalasticlala join us laugh
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by uminem02(m): 8:13am On Mar 24, 2017
Lmao!!! Wish i was the friend that came over on tuesday

12 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Rotflmao cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Tim ti wo one chance grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by tmanny1: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2017
hahahaha dem don come again

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by mykelmeezy: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2017
lol

is not asif i read ir shar

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2017
next diary pls....
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by naughtyDiana: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
OK OK OK ladies now let's get INFORMATION!! girls Don suffer sha. I'm a slay mama, not a slay queen

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
F
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by jeeqaa7(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Slay girls be like I can't cook,
my mom did not teach me,
oloriburuku who taught you doggy style?

grin grin grin

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Olanews: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
JENIFA'S DIARY PLS
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Nne5: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lool
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by chronique(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Lol. Slay queen must have been a blonde.

7 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by idbami2(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Aigoo.. I no dey kuku undrstand this dayari gan.. Se she don dey run mad ni abi wetin?
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by kvvlin(f): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2017
this diary go sweet ooo... Booked. after work things

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by FengChui(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Urgent Please - Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million with good engine, pls let the person sell it, it's none of my business.

16 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by egorov(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2017
Might be one of those IG twekers
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by timmycris(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2017
Watz d meanin of this baii
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by dapizy02(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2017
OK, I don hear

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2017
Praying Queen for Life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Pavore9: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2017
A high blood pressure inducing wife! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by LargeBreed(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2017
This is damn too funny. Couldn't help but laugh my arse out.

4 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by ALAYORMII: 10:09am On Mar 24, 2017
WTF is slay queen??

Slay used to mean to kill someone or something

2 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Sirheny007(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Her illiteracy level is very obvious despite the seeming intelligence... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by DozieInc(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Na this kind dey promote "WifeNotCook" on twitter.
I dey pity for the guy weh go enta the one chance.

3 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by Missmossy(f): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2017
Haha this is funny grin grin
Re: The Diary Of A Slay Queen Who Just Got Married by uyaha: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2017
Now Playing - Pepper them Gang by Olamide tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) / Documentary On Nairaland---in Pictures... Season 2!! / Which Is Correct "the Yolk Of The Egg Are White" Or"the Yolk Of The Egg Is White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.