Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Help A Fellow Nairalander... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Fellow Nairalander... (447 Views)

Please Advice A Fellow Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fellow Nairalander... by TopDogNaija(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2017
Hello there. I know most of us In this forum are looking for business opportunities but this is new. I've invested in all sorts of ponzi schemes and now I'm bankrupt. I didn't invest in this schemes because of greed but because i've never really made any actual income my entire life and i like to try new things but to my disavail I only found myself in serious debt's which i can't pay back.
Now, my academic program is in session @ unilorin and i have a lot projects to do and all i have is God. My parents are extremely broke and I've tried to get a per-time job but all have been occupied. My experience over the year's have made me realise that No Matter How Much You Labor, Only God Makes Wealth. It is not how much you work that will garauntee you wealth but Gods favour.
So, I'm using this opportunity to plead to every Nairalander to assist me. I've got too many projects at school; too many depts to pay and my efforts keep crashing anytime i try to raise money. I know this may seem ridiculous but this is my only shot.
So...I'll leave my bank details with faith hoping to see a good Samaritan and a brother who will deliver me from my reeking situation.
Account Name: Yusuf Olorunloba Adisa
Account No: 0165747347
Bank: Gtbank
#No amount is too small...
God Bless...

See also
I'm a profound writer and i could really use your help for sponsorship if you're willing. I've got the talent, the passion and the intellectual capacity to lunch a blockbuster novel but i lack funds and i would be more than greatful to that one person who would say "I'LL HELP YOU". You can also be of help by sharing any writing affiliated program with me. It'll mean a lot to me.
email: olorunlobayusuf@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Help A Fellow Nairalander... by born2wyn(f): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
you can make use of amazon kindle publishing for your novel.Its free to publish.Look for threads by Mk82 or bros1234 on guides to easy Amazon kindle publishing.Cheers

1 Like

Re: Help A Fellow Nairalander... by TopDogNaija(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thanks a lot. That'll help

(1) (Reply)

Government Can't Stop The Rising Dollar / Blank / Lagos 5th Top Destination Of Fortune 500 Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.