Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. (1263 Views)

How You Can Get Loans For Your Online Business / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) / Top 10 Local Directories You Should List Your Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by databoy247(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
If you have a fully functional online business and you wish to sell it. You can list it here with all the basic information needed. Other sensitive details can be forwarded to the prospective buyers (including me) via email. Note the following conditions;

It must have been existing for over a year.

It must have verifiable traffic and good search engine ranking.

It must have a good amount of users (if it's a user-based site).

It must have an estimated (and verifiable) monthly income.

It must not be created in your name.

NOTE: Only individuals willing to sell because they have a more rigorous engagement or are moving on to something different can list their online businesses for sale. Do not list yours because it is not generating profit or no one is patronizing you.

You never can tell who will hand you that juicy cheque.

So, let's do business!

Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by databoy247(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good morning people.
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by Ppresh2017(f): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
I have an online business I just developed, it is genuine, legitimate , tested and trusted with evidence. With initial investment of 60k, you will be making 5k daily , I.e 30k weekly. Up to 6million naira will be made from each business model of 60k setup. The system utilizes digital currency technology. But unfortunately, it's still young. People can come in early via my WhatsApp group. I will monetize it by this time next year.
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by Ppresh2017(f): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
databoy247:
Good morning people.
morning.
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by DoyenExchange: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by databoy247(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
DoyenExchange:
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!

This is not why this thread was opened.

If you have an existing online business you wish to sell, list it here with all the details. Anyone interested will purchase it from you.
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by databoy247(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ppresh2017:
I have an online business I just developed, it is genuine, legitimate , tested and trusted with evidence. With initial investment of 60k, you will be making 5k daily , I.e 30k weekly. Up to 6million naira will be made from each business model of 60k setup. The system utilizes digital currency technology. But unfortunately, it's still young. People can come in early via my WhatsApp group. I will monetize it by this time next year.

Is your online business for sale? Is there a website link where people can view it? If it's a Whatsapp based business, then it doesn't qualify as an online business for sale. If it is a Ponzi program, then it is also not what we need.
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by Ppresh2017(f): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
databoy247:

Is your online business for sale? Is there a website link where people can view it? If it's a Whatsapp based business, then it doesn't qualify as an online business for sale. If it is a Ponzi program, then it is also not what we need.
it is not a ponzi scheme, it's a new system. I will monetize it soon when it comes of age. People are coming in because it's easy to do and its legitimate. After the setup, you only need 5minutes online to complete the process every night. At the end of the weekend, 30k is sure. It's small amount, but, the consistency of it makes it a good source of extra income.
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by databoy247(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ppresh2017:
it is not a ponzi scheme, it's a new system. I will monetize it soon when it comes of age. People are coming in because it's easy to do and its legitimate. After the setup, you only need 5minutes online to complete the process every night. At the end of the weekend, 30k is sure. It's small amount, but, the consistency of it makes it a good source of extra income.

Is it that you can't talk about it here? Or its a secret business? Tell us what's all about...please.
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by databoy247(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Do you have a running webhosting business for sale? Someone is interested in buying.
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by bigx(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
databoy247:
Do you have a running webhosting business for sale? Someone is interested in buying.
How do we talk offline?
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by databoy247(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nwaka.osakwuni@gmail.com
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by Sunnylink(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
OP Thank you jare, the condition you states above have make it difficult for scammers. Many people dont business online, their just scammers.
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by franzis(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Abeg i wan sell my mmm account wey get 4 million inside ....
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by geeyoungmoney(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
www.africamusichits.com.ng is for sale with Facebook page n twitter account
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by databoy247(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
geeyoungmoney:
www.africamusichits.com.ng is for sale with Facebook page n twitter account

What's the website's statistics? You can list them here.
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by databoy247(m): 10:52am On Apr 11, 2017
Let me explain how it works. Am gonna use one of my websites for illustrations. Though not all statistics will be listed here and I will not write the real domain name. But the other facts are true.

Name of website: www.xyzwebsite.com

Website age: 3 years

Domain/hosting expiry: 2019

Nature of business: Service delivery

Daily page views: 355 (10,000+ monthly)

Daily unique visitors: 71 (2,000+ monthly)

Estimated client base: Over 2000 with existing database.

Estimated email subscribers: 5000+ with more than 20% response rate and a minimum of 8 new subscribers coming in weekly.

Estimated annual income: N1m+ (with a low of around N200,000 quarterly and a high of N300,000+ quarterly).

Estimated running cost annually: N300,000 (including the cost of ad placements).

Traffic source: Search engine/social media

Ranking on Google search: 1st page.

Social media figures: Over 8,000 fans (Facebook only).

Average orders placed weekly: A minimum of 7 orders are placed weekly.

SO,

With these figures and estimates, I can say that the value of this website is N1.4m (highest bidder can increase value based on negotiation).

How is it calculated?

The estimated annual income minus the annual running cost multiplied by 2. A website is always worth two times the value of income it had last year.

This is just an example on the data you can present to us all. More sensitive data can be emailed to potential buyers.

Though this website is not for sale, but interesting offers can come to my email and we'll discuss. grin
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by databoy247(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
cool
Re: List Your Online Business Here For Acquisition. by bigx(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2017
databoy247:

Using Format above I'm putting up a WebHosting/SMS Business.
It consists of 1 WebHost which occupies 2 VPS's & 1 reseller account with monthly renewal cost of ~$150
Domain Age of WebHost - 7 years
3 SMS Websites with Average Domain age of 5 years and above.
All are hosted on the Webhost so no hosting charge.

We are selling as we have other Bigger Businesses and would like to exit that aspect and re-focus.

Everything would be sold as a combo as they work together.

Daily page views & visitors can be gotten from Google Analytics on request but the Businesses where not Advertised seriously in the Period under review 1st July 2015 to 30th June 2016 so all income was from existing Clients.

Incomes for the period above for both Businesses

SMS Portal Setup 263,987.60
ICT Sales 111,850.00
Website Development 175,000.00
Domains & Hosting 775,868.40
Bulk SMS Income 6,807,481.23

TOTAL INCOME: 8,134,187.2

Costs of Goods for the Period Above
TOTAL COSTS incurred in Making these sales where:
Commissions Paid 17,500.00
Software/Licenses for Resale 124,678.73
SMS Cost 3,987,220.85
Hostings + Domain Costs 854,182.12
Advertising & Promotion 73,824.34
Internet Subscription 187,100.00
TOTAL: 5,244,506

Any other info? Quote so we can discuss.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Wood For Sale / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Help A Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.