Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA (782 Views)

Mr Lecturer: Eedris Abdulkareem Sang About Sex For Grade Lecturers / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / Eedris Abdulkareem Jaga Jaga Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA by Didib: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem
I think Eedris finally spoke out what has been in his mind for a very long time

see here

http://yenloaded..com/2017/03/blackface-made-you-what-you-are-today.html
Re: Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA by LAFO: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
If people really have things to do, they won't enjoy looking for attention by all means possible

A good self esteem is a necessary Virtue

1 Like

Re: Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA by Samabu07(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Blackface has refused to back down on 2baba. The dude just felt his owned. Eedris comments are purely to show his existing.
Re: Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA by Abortions: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Am So hUNGRY EHN,HUNGER WAN KILL ME
Re: Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA by Didib: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Samabu07:
Blackface has refused to back down on 2baba. The dude just felt his owned. Eedris comments are purely to show his existing.

yes o..
na now i day notice say that kind person day exist

1 Like

Re: Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA by Samabu07(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
Didib:

yes o..
na now i day notice say that kind person day exist
E go they for them cos 2baba won't reply a single word. His making use of his valuable time for business and family grin
Re: Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA by Erngie(f): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Eedris..I almost forgot he exists..thanks for making me notice you again. you guys should leave 2baba alone and huzle
Re: Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA by Didib: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Samabu07:

E go they for them cos 2baba won't reply a single word. His making use of his valuable time for business and family grin

come to think of it
who go reason am.when 2baba just drop song and video way day give people joy

1 Like

Re: Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA by decatalyst(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Samabu07:

Isn't that the best thing to do, instead of reply these lowlife that want to be noticed?
Re: Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA by Samabu07(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Didib:

come to think of it
who go reason am.when 2baba just drop song and video way day give people joy
Lol. Well said!

1 Like

Re: Blackface Made You What You Are Today, So Shut Up – Eedris Abdulkareem On 2BABA by Samabu07(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
decatalyst:

Isn't that the best thing to do, instead of reply these lowlife that want to be noticed?
Best thing my fellow member, When you reply low lifers you only upgrade them at the end. #2babaisbusy

(1) (Reply)

The Gratitude Releases Debut Single "Rabababa-eh" / Follow This Link To Vote For Wizkid At The Ongoing Mobo Awards / Olamide - C.ronaldo (prod. ID Cabasa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.