Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? (2869 Views)

60 Tonnes Of Moringa Seeds Needed Urgently / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ / Can You Supply/ Export These Local Agro Food Stuffs In Bulks & Large Quantities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by Knowledgecounts: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Pls am urgently looking for some1 who can supply the following grains to a factory in Lagos. Soya beans, Guinea corn & maize.
Pls if you can get 1kg sample of exactly what you are willing to supply and chat me up on 08131360160. We will take it up from there.
You can be from any part of the country it doesn't matter
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by farmventure: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Our company can supply your company any quantity of maize.

A2 Farms Ventures
29, Apata Street, Iyana Markaz, Agege Capitol Road, Agege, Lagos.

Or

26, Oduyemi street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by Bibings(f): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2017
Knowledgecounts:
Pls am urgently looking for some1 who can supply the following grains to a factory in Lagos. Soya beans, Guinea corn & maize.
Pls if you can get 1kg sample of exactly what you are willing to supply and chat me up on 08131360160. We will take it up from there.
Have you found a supplier yet?
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by faithzy(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2017
I can supply you, contact me 08141311483
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by eseleborjpyaho: 5:44pm On May 13, 2017
SIR IF YOU CAN SUPPLY SOYA BEANS AND YELLOW MAIZE TO LAGOS SEND ME A TEXT WITH PRICE TO 07068293478
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by Spentgrains17: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
We make supply of brewery spent grains to all locations
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by maisauki: 3:25am On Aug 20, 2017
That's Not A Problem, @MaisaukiVentures, We Can Even Supply You 100Tons Weekly At D Best Price
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by nagod5(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2017
GET PAID for LEADINg to a BUYER. tonnes of agro products for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact m
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by eseleborjpyaho: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
SEND YOUR SELLING PRICE EX LAGOS FOR SOYA BEAN, SPLIT DRIED GINGERS ALLIGATOR PEPPER SEED TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk FOR MINIMUM OF 20 TONS EACH
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2017
Though slightly unrelated, potential buyers would find this very important. For your dry and wet Sheanuts, contact Oke on 08029149907.
Ranging from between 30 to 60 tonnes, call for demands.
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by nagod5(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2017
Tonnes of cassava, ginger, turmeric, yam, pkn, pko etc for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact me
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by greaterblessins: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2018
At BGS, We have the best grade of Agro products like:

Soybean Seeds. - One Tonne - N125,000
Sesame Seeds. - One Tonne - N350,000
Raw Cashew Nuts - One Tonne - N450,000

Red Palm Oil - Fresh - 25 Litre - N10,500
Palm Kernel Shells. - One Tonne - N30,000
Palm Kernel Nuts. - One Tonne - N135,000

Garri Ijebu - Per Bag - N6,500
Ginger Fresh - Per Bag - N5,500
Ginger Dried. - Per Bag - N13,500

African Natural Honey - 20 Litres N23,500/25 Litres N28,500

Kaun / Akaun (Cooking Potash) - Per Bag - N4,500
Alum For Water Treatment - Per Bag - N9,500
Others are, Tiger nuts, Dates, Hibiscus, Onions, Charcoal

Leverage on us for large supply of Agro products.
Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

We assure prompt delivery.
Call or WhatsApp to order: +2348159138754
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by leverage(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2018
Greater blessins
Greater blessinsGreater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins
Greater blessins

angry you like that?
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by nizzyong(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
I'm a grains source agent from Dawanau international market kano, I supply any product with the current price market. Contact for sesame seed, soybeans, sorghum, millet, beans and maize in large quantity and at affordable price. I handle the transportation for you and ensure that the product get to you safely. Whatspp no 07037139747
Mail heesarhnura@gmail.com
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by oke4surekid: 9:21pm On May 08, 2020
Hello, Our establishment is capable and willing to supply your company or household use of Millet, Sorghum and Soya Beans [/b]seed in small quantity and in Hundreds of Tons.

Provision of product sample is never a challenge with a courier account.

Upon consideration, Pricing system, Quantity and delivery Timeline will be welcomed.

For further enquiries:

[b]email: ebhenezertrade@gmail DOT com
WhatsApp Chat: +2348162139895
Text Message: +2349010905452

Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by dedons: 11:26am On May 15, 2020
Knowledgecounts:
Is this still open. I have more than enough quantity.
Re: Can You Supply 60 Tonnes Grains Weekly? by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Are you in need of metric tonnes of the following

White or yellow maize
Dried cassava
Sorghum
Wheat
Soyabean
Sesame seed
Dried split ginger
Cashews
Palm kernel
Rice
Hibiscus
Etc

Kindly contact today. My phone number is 08112658211(call or whatsapp)We are already supplying Olam so any other company apart from this

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Farming..You Need Hire A Tractor (Ogun, Oyo) / Cabbage Farming Is Lucrative / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.