Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) (56429 Views)

Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / Jay Jay Okocha Shows Off His Ball Joggling Skills As Ladies Look On. Photos / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Rossikk(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
juman:
Salute to a talented footballer. grin

If he came from a functioning country he would have been much internationally celebrated.
Stop blaming Nigeria for everything. George Weah came from Liberia, and Eto from Cameroun, and those countries are not more "functional" than Nigeria. The European soccer powers simply did not wish a Nigerian to be the world's new Pele. Simple and short. They view Nigeria as a cultural threat.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
He still has it smiley
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
DropShot:
The most talented footballer to come from Africa.

Unfortunately, he underachieved.
What of MIKEL
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
DropShot:

Na the one wey you know. Not saying he was not extremely talented but he was not the most talented ever to come out of Africa.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Josmila(m): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
cocaineaddict:
Remove Biafra from Nigeria and Football....infact sports would be dead in nigeria

Must you bring your biafra filth into every discuss on here, ain't you tired of being forever bitter and a tribalist?

So fuvking annoying! undecided
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by REIIGN(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hoddor:
Meanwhile on Facebook.................

What I see, when someone forces me to type Amen to heal a sick person.....

Mehn... I don laugh sotey people just dey look me!! This pic cracked me up real hard! I can relate to it cos its actually the reason I abandoned facebook.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hoddor:
Meanwhile on Facebook.................

What I see, when someone forces me to type Amen to heal a sick person.....
wat do u mean by dat pixxxzxx

....huh
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by madjune(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
I'm yet to know what he had against Raymond Parlour of Arsenal then in 2003.

He would always dribble him silly.

Anyway, his disarming humility sets him apart.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by guychidile: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
my senior and legend,I salute you.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Arch24: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Very talented footballer
Meanwhile
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs at best rates.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
doskie:
lolzzz guy man still applaud this guy. In your personal opinion is mikel a better footballer than okocha?
No na, we both know Mikel is the president of BWA (bench Warners association) Europe chapter ... In fact his career consisted of testing every latest Samsung phone at the specially installed charging ports in every stadium bench .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by ZUBY77(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
alignacademy:
This same Kenya

Maybe Nairaland could have a Kenyan office; seems to be a promising market.

(I wonder what Seun will think about that)

If your know anything about online business, you will know that he must have thought about that a million times.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by tweetsme(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
The first day i met Okocha, i just knew i will be great. This guy is an embodiment of true inspiration. Today I am living my dreams.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by doskie(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

No na, we both know Mikel is the president of BWA (bench Warners association) Europe chapter ... In fact his career consisted of testing every latest Samsung phone at the specially installed charging ports in every stadium bench .
haha Hahaha hahaha.... You see wad i mean? Good name no be by awards oh.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by doskie(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
tweetsme:
The first day i met Okocha, i just knew i will be great. This guy is an embodiment of true inspiration. Today I am living my dreams.
i don't get.... Did he give you money or connect you anywhere??
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by tweetsme(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
He gave me inspiration. You Nigerians like to think of money in all things.
doskie:
i don't get.... Did he give you money or connect you anywhere??

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by doskie(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
tweetsme:
He gave me inspiration. You Nigerians like to think of money in all things.
did he talk with you one on one or you just took selfie
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by francotunsco: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Only about twenty people are being referred to as Kenyans! Grammatically correct though, but something seems wrong.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Lancasterguy: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
The Afrcan football legend.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by walosky(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oh! This stingy guy!

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
doskie:
haha Hahaha hahaha.... You see wad i mean? Good name no be by awards oh.

But on paper he is okocha boss ...In global ranking okocha comes no where near him.. thTs the facts of life. I can scream from now till next year that tuface is a legend but on paper he is no where near the likes of Rkelly, Trey trigga songs et all. Why? Because the figures they sell tuface won't ever reach in his career.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by doskie(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

But on paper he is okocha boss ...In global ranking okocha comes no where near him.. thTs the facts of life. I can scream from now till next year that tuface is a legend but on paper he is no where near the likes of Rkelly, Trey trigga songs et all. Why? Because the figures they sell tuface won't ever reach in his career.
so many things bro, so many things on paper amount to nothing when it comes to facts.
Lemme give an illustration. I'm an electrical engineer. Going by books, direct current does not shock. Years after school, I'm installing solar panels in an array that sums up to 64kw. It shocked me intensely. I was confused. I asked my companion... Guy this thing dey shock oh! He says yes oh! Me sef surprise .

Tell me bro next time I'm going up the roof, even if i hold the book on my head, I'm working with what i know! I'm going there wid a 4kin glove.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
doskie:
so many things bro, so many things on paper amount to nothing when it comes to facts.
Lemme give an illustration. I'm an electrical engineer. Going by books, direct current does not shock. Years after school, I'm installing solar panels in an array that sums up to 64kw. It shocked me intensely. I was confused. I asked my companion... Guy this thing dey shock oh! He says yes oh! Me sef surprise .

Tell me bro next time I'm going up the roof, even if i hold the book on my head, I'm working with what i know! I'm going there wid a 4kin glove.

Good experience bad example .. dude on paper and in all global rankings Mikel is more successful than okocha ... But Nigerians say okocha was this and that. But the records speak for themselves .... Get me clearly I am not taking away anything from okocha , he was an awesome player... But he joined the wrong clubs justor money where instead he could have pursued trophies.. Nigeriansusualy think this way by default and that's why they always loose out
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by oruma19: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
]what's happening on nairaland? I tried making comments on the discovery of "Allah on a tree" and could not comment because it is a Muslim thread. Y can't we ( non Muslims) comment on the thread when in the real sense, Muslims are the ones commenting the most on Christian threads. I don't understand oooo.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
HottestFire:

How, hope you are not rating him based on british media analysis
cry

Some dey even compare am to Ronaldinho. If it's showboating, it's jay-jay, if it's football, it's ronaldinho... he started playing good football when it was late. Noone should ever bring jay-jay close to Messi / dinho. They are his fathers!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by opribo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
He quit while the beat was on....Whenever he is wearing Nigerian jersey i have hope in the team but since he quit honestly Nigerian football has become a disaster and heartache.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by ninovandross(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
DropShot:

underachieve be like understatement the guy fuckkked up
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Dareomo(m): 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Old soldier skill no dey die, until the man die.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
doskie:
with all mikels trophies, by the time he's retiring, he will not sum up to okochas networth though. Okocha won best African footballer of the year in 2003 and 2004 sha. Plus a hundred and fifty million dollars networth. To me thats not underachievement oh.

Its 15 million dollars, not 150 million dollars. Don't mind these Nigerian bloggers inflating everything. Even Rinaldo De Lima, ronaldinho, zlatan ibrahimovic don't have a net worth of up to 150 million dollars, and these are well known commercial players
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by fiponmile(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
I JUST LIKE THIS FOOTBALL LEGEND .....
Re: Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) by beezyblaze(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
mondbest:
the legend of football
specify

IN AFRICA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa & His Side Chick, Juliet Already Did Their Introduction (Photo) / Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) / Isaac Success Arrested In UK Hotel After Sex Orgy With 4 Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.