Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Unemployed? Start A Roadside Food Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unemployed? Start A Roadside Food Business (1500 Views)

Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / Zimbabwe Fires All Striking Nurses, To Hire Unemployed Nurses And Recall Retired / See What Unemployed Nigerian Man With 2 Masters Degrees Does 4 A Living(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed? Start A Roadside Food Business by assisttohire: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
UNEMPLOYED? START A ROADSIDE FOOD BUSINESS

Are you still looking for a dream job and need to make money on the side?

Then you might consider starting a roadside food busy.

Why?

1. Low startup cost: roadside food businesses usually don’t require a huge capital for a startup.
You can start a roadside business with as low as 5000 naira.

2. Rent might be free or inexpensive: target areas with a large number of commuters.
Since it is a roadside business, you might not be required to pay rent.
Even if you are, it would be inexpensive.

3. A steady source of income: Regardless of the situation of the country, people still have to eat.
There is a possibility that the business will succeed in the end

4. You have nothing to lose: Why stay at home waiting for an interview call?
Starting a business, no matter how small, keeps you busy and sane during your job search.

Assist to Hire is an employment social networking connecting suitable employees with the right employers.
If you are a candidate looking for work or an employer looking to hire?

Re: Unemployed? Start A Roadside Food Business by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
op,tnx for dis thread,am planning on opening a barbeque spot(a mini one) two months from now,once all my equipments are complete, and also since I work during d day,night will be my best option.as for the food aspect am not relenting on dat,will start once I start making gud profits.

(1) (Reply)

Is Kuda Bank A Scam / Institute Of Public Management / GEOPHYSICS AS A Career.how Marketable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.