Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours (8612 Views)

How To Fix Nigeria In 72hours / Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / BREAKING: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours, If Aso Rock Cabals Pu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by loopman: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Liar,you don't vote for him.

I'm a proud Yoruba guy, I'm not a Zombie.
The fact that I voted for him should not make me less critical of his actions and attitudes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by ozoebuka1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
the executive is too powerful,
The executive can order the police to arrest judges and legislator, but the judges can give order, the police may not enforce it.
The legislators cannot order the police, so how can saraki stop the executive from working, wil they use their thug boys?
without legislature, executive is dead...legislature makes the executive.

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Pavarottii(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:

abegi tell that to that none entity called jonathan that couldnt defeat boko haram since 2011....

buhari has our support....

buhari is a military man,and??...

we that voted him knew that from the start....boko claiming caliphate and you dont see that as a problem....

be honest...you are just angry with buhari because he is a moslem,not realy because he is a military man...

ojukwu was a military man too....how about that??...
What's dis one saying. Who fought bokohharam to its bearest minimum; GEJ or foolish PMB?

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by lollmaolol(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
akp202:
So when and where did he say he will shut down d government in 72 hours O. P.?

I'm still looking for that part

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Sarrki seems to have withdrawn his services

he can't withdraw his service

you forgot he is a patriot
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

he can't withdraw his service

you forgot he is a patriot
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
DLondonboiy:

money no dey
money for what again is he no longer a patriot .
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Jesusloveyou: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
ozoebuka1:
without legislature, executive is dead...legislature makes the executive.
now that they have not pass the budget, does it affect the executive?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by adeadeyera(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He's being owed 8months salary. So him borrow himself brain.

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by NaWetinDey(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lawyers must be laughing like laughing gas now. It seems like their Christmas came too early. The eagle is watching.

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by adeadeyera(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

What the nonsense are you talking about? Jonathan is no longer the President and so I care less about him.
I campaigned and voted for that old man, thinking that after 12 years of attempts, he would have a way forward, but under him, Nigeria economy has taken a deep plunge into abyss and Nigerians are so sharply divided, simply because of the ways he treat issues differently depending on who and where the occurrence take place.
He is not worthy of emulation by any stretch of imagination with his attitude so far as a President.

God bless you dude. You have succinctly echoed my mind. Bless bless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by adeadeyera(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Liar,you don't vote for him.

Get back to high school and learn good grammar.

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Nusaf: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
adeadeyera:

Another BUSH MEAT spotted.

CC
Mynd44
OAM4J
seun
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by adeadeyera(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
loopman:

I'm a proud Yoruba guy, I'm not a Zombie.
The fact that I voted for him should not make me less critical of his actions and attitudes

Bobo yi, walahi I dey gbadun you.
Keep stroking them hard.
You're tright example of a PATRIOT.
#Wehdon sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by adeadeyera(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
biafrasun:
What is this idiot saying

I taya o
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
bantudra:
is up to us now to choose sides...

we know the senate is corrupt...if we do the mistake and dont help buhari against the senate because he is moslem then we can kiss the war against corruption goodbye...it can not be that the top is more corrupt than the bottom...

do we still remember how the convoy of saraki was stoned by people?....
God will surely punish the school that issued you a certificate on your graduation

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
adeadeyera:

Get back to high school and learn good grammar.
?
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by Adieza(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by tobida: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
Buhari is the worst thing to happen to this country.
I am starting to hate hausafulani people, they are wicked and greedy.
In the other thread, Sanusi is calling for the scraping of federal character so Buahri can only pick people for Daura for Government office.
It started as a joke but now it is actually going to far.
People should ask the HausaFulani that wanted power wat they have done with it since 2015.
Now they want to scrap federal character so they can dominate government and Islamise our country.
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by bantudra: 12:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Pavarottii:

What's dis one saying. Who fought bokohharam to its bearest minimum; GEJ or foolish PMB?

now,you must be kidding me...jonathan did wetin?!
Re: I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours by TijaniAbu: 1:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Buhari must have run completely mad or his medications have totally incapacitated his brain.

How can Buhari who came to office promising anti-corruption, rule of law, accountability and discipline, tell:

1) his SGF to go to court to prevent answering senate on his inflated grass cutting contracts?

2) his customs boss to go to court to get an injunction preventing his wearing uniform?

3) his efcc boss to lie that he was endorsed by transparency international when he was not endorsed.

Buhari and Fake Pastor Osinbajo have wrecked Nigeria's economy, and Nigeria's democracy.

They should be impeached, with alacrity. Enough is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Probe Panel Will Get Lekki Shootings CCTV Footage – Sanwo-olu / 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal Visits Gusau, Consult With Zamfara PDP / Reuters----80% Lagosians Will Vote Jonathan. How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.