Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing For Automotive Lamp Prototyping - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing For Automotive Lamp Prototyping (953 Views)

Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) / 3d Design, 3d Modelling, 3d Printing, Rapid Prototyping Is Now In Nigeria / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing For Automotive Lamp Prototyping by AceMarlin(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
With the rapid development of world’s automotive industry, automotive lighting requires significantly less time for a new model along with new launched cars in order to improve market responsiveness, however, the traditional design and manufacturing methods have been difficult to keep up with its pace. How to shorten the product development and mold manufacturing cycle to the utmost has become a world’s problem demanding prompt solution.

Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing (RPM) can greatly shorten the development cycle, reduce costs, so that the development of vehicle lighting and whole vehicle sync. Products and molds that seem extremely complex for traditional processing can be easily achieved using Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing technology.

Based on the many advantages of RPM technology, there are advanced and practical significance to use Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing technology into automotive lamp/lantern prototyping.

Material in Automotive Lighting

Plastics, either general plastic or engineering plastics, are now widely used in automotive industry to replace a variety of expensive non-ferrous metals and alloy steel.

Among so many parts in a car, an increasing number of plastics, from the past glass, metal materials into plastic parts, are used in lamps or lanterns, which not only reduces the weight, but also brings a lot of convenience. Headlamps made by polycarbonate (PC), for example, is more expensive than that made by glass but polycarbonate (PC) provides better performance for headlamps than glass. To be plastic instead of steel, integrated and lightweight will become the inevitable trend of automotive lights development.

Two Patterns on the Development and Manufacture of Automotive Lighting Prototype

From the method point of tooling, the traditional way basically uses the removal method and even CNC processing has many shortcomings. The Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing technology, on the other hand, uses accumulation method, which overcomes many problems in traditional processing. Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing, when used in car prototypes, converts a complex three-dimensional processing into a series of two-dimensional processing, which completes complex products and mold with ease that cannot be done in traditional processing even in CNC machining.

KAIAO is one of the first rapid prototyping companies that applies RPM technologies in automobile prototypes like lamps, lanterns, lights etc. in China and even the world. 4-axis and 5 axis CNC milling are weeded out for car prototypes. KAIAO’s RPM technology can reduce the cycle of car lighting development, save manufacturing costs, and completely avoid the interference problem in cutting tool, improve the flexibility of the lamp and thereby improves product quality and competitiveness.

If you are looking for a top rapid prototyping company for your car prototypes like lamps and lights, feel free to contact KAIAO for a free quote. Remember, KAIAO won’t let you down.
Re: Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing For Automotive Lamp Prototyping by AceMarlin(m): 4:04am On May 13, 2017
Rapid prototyping is widely needed to detect if the product design is reasonable when developing new products in the industry, which speeds up the advent of new products. In the past, people did hand-hand prototype and it is relatively simple. With the rapid development of all aspects of the society, mock-ups become more and more complex in structure and shape and hand-made processing is no longer competent. So, How is the complex prototype processed?
I find a guide here:
http://www.kaiao-rprt.com/Technique/how-is-the-complex-prototype-processed.html
Re: Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing For Automotive Lamp Prototyping by AceMarlin(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2017
China's [url="http://www.kaiao-rprt.com/Events/car-mockups-are-important-basic-for-automobile-industry.html]automobile rapid prototype[/url] industry closely follows the development of automobiles, and whether in technology or equipment, should focus on product structure adjustment, and gradually enhance the level of rapid moulding, which is believed to be the prerequisite to occupy the high-end market with complex prototypes with complex structure, high precision and advanced technology.
Re: Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing For Automotive Lamp Prototyping by stormtrooper: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Additive manufacturing is a natural match for prototyping. It provides almost unlimited freedom of form, requires no tooling, and can produce parts with mechanical properties similar to various materials produced by traditional manufacturing methods. 3D printing technologies have been around since the 1980s, but their high cost and complexity mostly limit use by large corporations or force small companies to outsource production to specialized services, waiting weeks between subsequent iterations.
Re: Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing For Automotive Lamp Prototyping by MrsSandman: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
I have a business and I also have a factory where we make a brake system for another automobile factory. At the beginning of our work, we had a big problem how and where to get a not expensive and with high quality sample of the necessary parts for tests. Damn. I didn't have time... The main chief wanted the test results urgently. It was necessary to decide immediately where to do it. My friend and colleague gave me salvation, he advised me reliable people 3erp.com who quickly and not expensive made us the necessary samples . John, my colleague saved my life. the next day we started testing and these details confirmed the high quality of their products.
I'm lucky, thank you John, if you're reading this, you saved my lifesmiley and for others, it may be helpful.
Re: Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing For Automotive Lamp Prototyping by emmanuilteleshe(m): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2020
MrsSandman:
I have a business and I also have a factory where we make a brake system for another automobile factory. At the beginning of our work, we had a big problem how and where to get a not expensive and with high quality sample of the necessary parts for tests. Damn. I didn't have time... The main chief wanted the test results urgently. It was necessary to decide immediately where to do it. My friend and colleague gave me salvation, he advised me reliable people 3erp.com who quickly and not expensive made us the necessary samples . John, my colleague saved my life. the next day we started testing and these details confirmed the high quality of their products.
I'm lucky, thank you John, if you're reading this, you saved my lifesmiley and for others, it may be helpful.

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM
Re: Rapid Prototyping Manufacturing For Automotive Lamp Prototyping by GabrielMagarey: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2022
If ever you are planning to change some part or accessory in your car, always go for highly-rated parts and visit this www.suncentauto.com/torchbeam.html site to purchase car accessories that are original and covered with a warranty since this will ensure you that any problem arising from them can be fixed or replaced free of charge anytime as long as it falls within allowable usage period

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest & Latest Weekend Data Plans For Etisalat,glo, Mtn & Airtel 2017 / As A Civilain How Can I Acquire A Firearm Legally In Nigeria. / Bre*st Cancer Sensing Bra for women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.