Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR (1094 Views)

Imo State Apc Congress A Bloody Disaster, Rochas Okorocha Firmly Defeated By Sen / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / PHOTO: Copy Of A Letter Bola Ige Wrote To Secondary School Students In 1981 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by 175(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
angry grin grin grin grin grin

Ghen ghen. . . .action film don start.

I wish SR go just come say I no be Nigerian sef, . . . angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you know naaa wink wink wink. . .suing straight!

Lalaboy come here

Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by 175(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
This Dino na real member of #PepperDemGang ooooo. grin grin grin wink

When APC dey fight APC, just know Nigeria's liberation is at hand

1 Like

Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by Olanews: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by mondbest(m): 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
this man is trending today
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by DozieInc(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ghen ghennn tongue
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by Nnemuka(f): 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
I dont know why the FG has decided to use DINO MELAYE's case to shield muhammad buhari's sickness.
I mean we have an ill president who hasnt spoken to Nigerians since his return from UK and nobody is asking questions.
What is wrong with Buharia?
why has he refused to address the case of the comptroller of custom?
who has hijacked the presidiot?

Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by 175(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
mondbest:
this man is trending today

Yes oooo. . .5Bn no be beans oooo
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by profhezekiah: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
From indications it seems sahara reporters is right about Dino but dey should av kept quiet because dey can't prove it
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by mars123(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dinosaur Melaye we know your type...all the money wey you get plus senate salary plus padding plus wuruwuru everything you no epp anybody not even charity even your PA na 1980 camry you give am. You wan cum add #5bn ontop. On behalf of me and my loved ones may thunder fire you! And if you quote me on his behalf thunder fire you too...
Just kidding, don't just quote me to say rubbish.
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by Flameneo(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
S R

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by Flameneo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
This guy is always in the news
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by BlackDBagba: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
Is that all?
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by MaziOmenuko: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why was he charged N660 to file the case? It should be N600k + 10% of funds awarded to him by the court if he wins the case.

Our judiciary should learn from the NPF and start making money from these clowns and not depend on budget every year.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by rheether(f): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nigeria Law court still use typewriter cry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by shininglite(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Dino is no cheap opponent.. he fights dirty ask remi tinubu..

I stand with dinosaur

after all a nepa bill holder is ruling us

1 Like

Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by shininglite(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
mars123:
Dinosaur Melaye we know your type.

dino melaye meat no dey sweet... ask tinubu... I stand with Dino

1 Like

Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
From indications it seems sahara reporters is right about Dino but dey should av kept quiet because dey can't prove it
What indications? Your comment is quite confusing.
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by profhezekiah: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
mikezuruki:

What indications? Your comment is quite confusing.
If it was true dino graduated ABU will have came out plane to state it but their dogding technique shows there are pressures mounted on.
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
profhezekiah:
If it was true dino graduated ABU will have came out plane to state it but their dogding technique shows there are pressures mounted on.
He can't just come out to say plain that he graduated from ABU. Him suing SAHARA has confirmed everything. Sahara Reporters should have done better with their investigations, rather than work with unfounded facts, provided to them by Dino foes.
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by romme2u: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
175:
This Dino na real member of #PepperDemGang ooooo. grin grin grin wink

When APC dey fight APC, just know Nigeria's liberation is at hand

PDP in APC's clothing grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5072714_20170329071147_jpeg0188efa17aa42967b9f7fa59da0ae234
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by smartty68(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Folds arms and watches. Drama in action
Re: Photo: Copy Of The 5Billion Naira Suit Filed By Sen Dino Against SR by tayoxx(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Make dem jus sell Nigeria.. share the money for all of us... make everybody find e way

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Names Folorunsho Coker As New DG For NTDC / Scandal Rocks EFCC As Magu Swaps Trained Cadet With ‘special Candidates’ / World Bank Consultant- Economic Growth Under Goodluck Jonathan Was Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.