Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last (46214 Views)

5 Ways Nigerians Eat Rice / Hilarious Reasons Why Nigerians Eat Meat Last / See Hilarious Reasons Why Nigerians Eat Meat Last At The End Of Their Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Oyehomie(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
potent5:

So, you think eating meat during meal is synonymous with being well to do, abi? But do you know you can eat very expensive diet without meat? I think it's even poverty mentality that makes people think that if you eat meat during meals you're rich.
Meat is actually one out of many expensive items of food, you know?
And what would you say about vegetarians who don't eat meat at all.?
You made your point.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by deparagon(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Op i tell u, meat cn b vry motivating, i rememba, bak den wen ah was sick neva felt lyk eating anything but a mere sighting meats on d soup ah was being served i teh u d truth saliva nearly tour ma throat ws saliviating lyk 2moro no dey, with zeal i had to finish up d meal, was afta finishing dat i remembad i ws sick lol
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by chukagates(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
potent5:
Scientifically speaking, if you eat you meat first or anytime you eat your meat during meal, there's a chemical process triggered by your brain telling you you're full. As a result you may find it difficult eating up to what your body actually needs at that time.
bros why na??which scientist prove this one?? wetin concern meat and science grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
DirtyGold:
If you eat like a boss like me, you won't eat your meat last because they'll be no reason for that cool

What's tha business?
Is that Eba in the picture or... grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Kondomatic(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
booqee:
which one is aborted chicken for goodness sake?!
You don't know??
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
DirtyGold:
If you eat like a boss like me, you won't eat your meat last because they'll be no reason for that cool

What's tha business?
haaaa checking in at naija resturant soon grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Princewell2012(m): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
b3llo:
I grew up like that and it has not change till now... Meat always

comes last

Even yesterday night, i still eat my neat last. Thats how i was brought up.

We considered any child that eat his meat first as a thief or spoilt child.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Chukazu: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
you eat meat last wen there is not enough meat in the portion.
if you have mountain of meat,assorted like the way Anambra and owerri women prepare soup,you won't be able to navigate the plate without first clearing the obstacle loads of meat
for this kind "ugu" soup where do you start if not with the meat?

Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by b3llo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Princewell2012:

Even yesterday night, i still eat my neat last. Thats how i was brought up.

We considered any child that eat his meat first as a thief or spoilt child.
Hahaha..... Bro, but it's a matter of choice. The meat on the plate is like a trophy to be won at the end of the race.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by ghostwritter(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
My mum would say: If dem born ur papa well eat that meat without finishing the whole bowl of eba.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Op, gimme dat pot of soup before I veks...

Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chukazu:
you eat meat last wen there is not enough meat in the portion.
if you have mountain of meat,assorted like the way Anambra and owerri women prepare soup,you won't be able to navigate the plate without first clearing the obstacle loads of meat
for this kind "ugu" soup where do you start if not with the meat?
Abi, but you need to charge your ba3 sha grin
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Kakamorufu(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
The meat gives me to morale to finish za food.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by thunderbabs: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2017
Those who get just 1 piece of meat on their food are guilty of dt

Thos of u who get 1 pomo, 1 meat, which one goes down first?

Thos of u wit 1 egg, 1 meat, 1pomo, whtz d order of significance

Only doz woth varieties are guilty free, i guess
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by thunderbabs: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
May i also add dt it bruises one's ego if after eating the meat first, a visitor meets you on the meal.....it will be like, no meat on dz guy's food sha shocked Dah kinda tin
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
E be like I no be Nigerian, I dey start with meat/fish and end with meat/fish. Food with one meat na food? gringrin
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by dadataiwo100(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Shoroniyen?
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by holluphemydavid(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
dadavivo:
OP, I hope dog meat no follow?
In Dat case, u are missing, rest my case
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Timcy2(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
I eat all.
Fish, meat, aborted chicken etc

You wicked oo,,
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by henrixx(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
BlackDBagba:
I actually eat mine last cuz I love the taste of protein after meals.

And yes, the parents tried to bring us up that way... didn't last long though. grin
so beans and meat dey taste the same for ur mouth
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by maputohq: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
LET ME COME AND BE GOING
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Icaretoo: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
tspun:
loll very funny when u have enough meat am sure you can eat during and after the meal, though most Nigerians grew up with this habit brought by the parents because most kids lost interest in the food after eating the piece of meat

and their was dis no food no meat policy so one would have no choice but to eat the food with d hope of eating meat afterwards
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by BlackDBagba: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
If I knock you!

henrixx:
so beans and meat dey taste the same for ur mouth
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Xeedorf: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Na lie.......Na meat I dey first eat ontop jollof rice coz na pig meat ni, and am be Alfa
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Jammiiee(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Or u put am under ur eba or hide am under heap of rice
angry
newyorks:
perhaps the only time i eats my meat before eating is when dis my guy is around Victor.

That time we dy skul omor make i no say.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by mrfizy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
For many,meat is a prize that must be earned.
You earn it when you've finish eating.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by nijascammers: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
I eat all.

Fish, meat, aborted chicken etc
I suspect you also ate that dead whale what was washed onshore in Lagos.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Daddybright1986(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Una done see Benue man eating before?tiv man can never live meat inside plate after meal before him chop am na lie...without cutting the meat at same time follow am with rat meat him no go kukuma chop at all
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hey Chisos!
That pot of soup just got me.

I kw that feeling.

Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
i'll agree with all the points except the misleading one that stated not having money to buy meat.
Why buy so much meet when your body doesn't need all that. you do be inviting Health problems by so doing and tomorrow someone will cry......village witches have attacked.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by nicolosam(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
When I tot av seen all everyting stupid...then this shows up

This isn't stupid bro! It isn't a must u comment on every post. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) / Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.