Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

36Naija's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 36Naija's Profile / 36Naija's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Phones / Re: My SpaceX Starlink Internet Experience In Lagos, Nigeria by 36Naija(m): 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
Please I need help ordering my Starlink.

I’ve tried GT Mastercard, Providus Mastercard and Zenith Mastercard, yet none worked.

Which card can I use?
Car Talk / Re: What Is The MAJOR Difference Between Lexus ES 350 2009 & 2010? by 36Naija(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Thanks everyone!

I finally settled for 09
Car Talk / What Is The MAJOR Difference Between Lexus ES 350 2009 & 2010? by 36Naija(m): 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello guys.

Always been a fan of Lexus.

Now I'm ready to buy my first car.

I'm confused about which ES to buy.

Please what's the MAJOR difference between Lexus ES 350 2009 & 2010?

Need your advice on the perfect one to go for.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Am Ready To Own A Car I Need Advice by 36Naija(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oxef123:
Go for the XLE sir it's better
I can help you get one if you're interested
Whatsapp me on 08053735415

Can you help me get a clean Lexus ES 350? Toks

1 Like

Adverts / Re: Phone Number Verification Service. Any Country, Any Service Offerup, Paypal Etc by 36Naija(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
How much is it for Offerup?
Foreign Affairs / How’s How Pres. Buhari Claims He Saved Nigeria N2.2 Trillion In 3 Months by 36Naija(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2016

President Muhammadu Buhari said he has saved 2.2 trillion Naira by enforcing a Treasury Single Account (TSA). He spoke about it at the Supporting Syria and the Region Conference in London on Thursday February 4, 2016.

Vanguard reports,
According to him, the Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation, NNPC had over 45 accounts scattered in different banks. The same situation, the president said, was also pervasive across the branches of the military. He said:
“We are really in trouble. What we discovered was that we tried to enforce what we called treasury single account, TSA. And the reason was simple. This government did not initiate it. It was the previous government. But it was so unpopular to the bureaucracy and the previous government for its own reasons couldn’t enforce it. But when we came and found that we were broke, we said this is the way to do it. And I will just tell you two examples to convince you.

“First, NNPC, the cow that was giving the milk had more than 45 accounts, ministry of defense, that is the military Army, Navy and air force had over 70 accounts. Tell me which account we can trace in these several accounts. So we enforce TSA. We said there must be TSA. “By the end of December, coming to January this year, that is last month, we mopped up more than N2.2trn which we have used through the bureaucracy system to raise vouchers and sign cheques so that they don’t go into the next budget.”

He also spoke about possibly giving Nigerians abroad the chance to vote, and the exchange rate.
Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/tsa-we-realised-n2-2trn-in-3-months-buhari

Lalasticlala
Celebrities / Re: Meek Mill Sentenced To 90 Days Under House Arrest by 36Naija(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice One

1 Like

Celebrities / Meek Mill Sentenced To 90 Days Under House Arrest by 36Naija(m): 12:10am On Feb 06, 2016

Meek Mill has been sentenced to at least 90 days on house arrest with an ankle monitor,He is also not allowed to work,or release any music . He can only do charitable work for the community.His sentence is for parole violations prosecutors link to his romance with girlfriend Nicki Minaj.

Prosecutors said the violations include Mill’s unapproved travels to New York for a benefit concert and his efforts to join Minaj in various cities.

The judge will reevaluate after 90 days to determine how much longer he’ll remain under house arrest.

Meek had been on probation for a 2009 drug and gun conviction when he skipped town for the AMAs in November without getting written permission from his probation officer. He also failed a pee test.

Source: Thenet.ng

Lalasticlala
Celebrities / Re: Rihana Shows Off Her Pant In Her Latest Dress (photos) by 36Naija(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Celebrities / Rihana Shows Off Her Pant In Her Latest Dress (photos) by 36Naija(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2016

Honestly, if not for Jesus some of us will be in America dressing like this 24-7. Oh so killing…

Yes, leave me I have a right to express myself Sometimes too, lol. Love love it!!!
Trash or Fashion??

Source: http://36naija.com/2016/02/rihana-shows-off-her-pant-in-her-latest-dress-photos.html

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.