Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

36xtr36r's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 36xtr36r's Profile / 36xtr36r's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Your father...
Osinbjo is our Ag President.
Go and die...

Your greedy generation of ass-licking backst*bbers.
You shall continue to whine, weep and wail perpetually on every available media page at the mere mention of Biaf...till you meet your Waterloo.
Politics / Re: Why Don't We See Original Niger Deltans Aligning With Igbo's? by 36xtr36r: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Yorubas and their cotravellers have been spreading their baseless propaganda that Igbos are desperately dragging Nigerdelta along because of their crude oil. The same Nigerdeltans whose freedom fighters threatening war and retaliation for Biafrans killed in Onitsha. So, forcing who? Did Igbos force them at going point to tag along with them?

Yorubas propaganda was Igbos wants to steal Niger delta oil. Now it's Niger Delta are killing igbo business. Frustration indeed!

In case many of you leeches are not well schooled in the geography of Nigeria, a good part of the Nigerdelta are Igbos, and there's no how they wouldn't relate with their kiths and kins in SE.

So, you can know take a dive into the deepest part of the Atlantic ocean to quench your greed.

https://www.nairaland.com/3145467/only-listen-nnamdi-kanu-nigerdelta-avenger

https://www.nairaland.com/3140713/militants-back-pro-biafra-agitators-give-fg-june3-ultimatum

https://www.nairaland.com/3145828/details-niger-delta-avengers-call

https://www.nairaland.com/3146392/read-what-akwa-ibomite-post-about-dividing-nigeria

Igbos' survival is not dependent on political posts, presidency or crude oil unlike the greedy and selfish Yoruba leeches and their Northern masters.
The most important thing is having oil in your brain. The Japan, Luxembourg and Switzerland achieved prosperity without crude oil. 

https://www.nairaland.com/2461629/onshore-oil-fields-dont-want/7#39264577

Oyigbo LGA and Ogba-Ndoni-Egbema LGA are the two largest oil producing LGAs in Nigeria.

Both LGAs are Igbo LGAs in Rivers State, and it is a reality that must be a source of discomfort to Igbo haters.
To make matters worse for enemies of progress, Anambra state and Imo state have the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. Miserable haters like you can help yourself out with a dose of rat poison.

There are crude oil wells in Izombe and Egbema, both in Imo State, being operated by Addax/Chevron and Sterling global respectively for many decades now.

Obigbo and Egbema were added to Rivers state in the 1976 boundary adjustment. They were part of the old Imo State and East Central. Infact Dee Sam Mbakwe took then federal government to court to return back those territories to Imo state.

Nigeria's total gas deposit is 188 TCF and Anambra has more than 30 tcf -
http://www.gasandoil.com/news/discoveries/d89bc98903f0500bdba5eca6bd2b8b9b

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Don't We See Original Niger Deltans Aligning With Igbo's? by 36xtr36r: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
tuale4u:
OP u spoke the truth. We South South people may be agrieved, but we dont have that that strong hatred for d North like the igbo do.

Because as far as South South people are concern, Igbo and Northerners are all oppressors.

We know how igbo oppress us when some of us were in Eastern region dominated by igbos. I even believe northerners are less oppressive compared to Igbo. We cant forget how Agunyi Ironsi as head of state bombarded Niger delta for 12 days to win the war against Niger Delta Republic as Declared by Isaac Adoko boro the pioneer of Niger Delta struggle in 1966!

The only reason with dont relate more with northerners is because of thier religion islam which we find uncomfortable with. If Northerners were christians, we would have preferred them. Atleast Northerners are a bit Useful in Nigeria equation with thier food. What does south east really contribute to Nigeria? Apart from depleting our oil dollar through importation for consumption?

Yes as today, igbo want to align with south south by all means because even if they destroy the whole South East, Federal Govt wont even notice, hence thier attachment to us.

They are not attaching to us South South because they love us, they only want to use us to thier own advantage. To be sincere they see us as people who are not qualified to stand on thier own.

Anioma is Anioma. Ikwerre is Ikwerre. Just Urhobo is Urhobo. There are no Igbo in South South. You only have some ethnic group with similarity with Igbo. But that dont make them Igbo. Just as Itsekiri is not Yoruba despite strong similarities.

Note: I am a full born south south man. If u like call me Yoruba. You can as well call me abokii. I dont give a fuckkkkk

https://www.nairaland.com/2854834/how-suddenly-started-loving-igbos
Dennixe001 post:

THE MYTHS:

As a boy growing up on the street of Port
Harcourt, I was told so many horrible things
about Igbos:I was told that Igbos were planning to push Rivers people to Abia State for the people of Abia to inhabit Rivers State because of our resources.

I was told that Igbo people enslaved and ruled
over my people in Bori the traditional
headquarters of Ogoni Kingdom.

I was told that Odumegwu Ojukwu, Onyeka
Onwenu and other prominent Igbos brazenly
rejoiced over the execution of my uncle Ken Saro Wiwa because of the role he played during the Civil War.
I was told that it is better to be slaves to Hausas than to be brothers to Igbos because, Igbos are worse than Hausas.

THE EFFECTS:

These things made me to terribly detest Igbos
beyond what you can imagine, I was always
skeptical, cynical and suspicious while dealing
with Igbos. It also affected my friendship with
Igbo guys, I was always careful not to be a victim, no matter how they value the friendship, as long as they are Igbos, they were bad eggs to me.

It also severely affected my relationship with Igbo girls, 70% of the girls I have seen are Igbos girls but I have never treated any of my Igbo girlfriends fairly because, I programmed my mind not to be interested in anything beyond the fun
attached to the chemistry of boys and girls stuff while dealing with an Igbo girl, I didn’t want to make the mistake of dating an Igbo girl to the extent of marrying her.

THE DISCOVERY:

I was posted to Akwa Ibom State for my national
youth service in November 2013, there I made so
many Igbo friends, almost 60% of Akwa Ibom
corps members are from Igbo extraction, mainly from IMSU, FUTO, ABSU, UMUDIKE, ESUT and IMT.

There I saw how determined a typical Igbo youth is, there I saw the natural tendency for economic success in a typical Igbo guy, there I saw the reason why Igbos are entrepreneurs allover the globe, there I saw that God specially gave them the metaphysical eyes to see money in things and
where you don’t even think of smelling money, there I saw that even though the Igbos have had severe political travails and marginalization, they will forever remain the economic salt of Nigeria.

While we were serving, those of us who are Port Harcourt breed UNIPORT/RSUST corps members were always complaining that Akwa Ibom is beautiful but not groovy like Port Harcourt, we were always complaining that the town is dry with no night life like Port Harcourt. But our friends from the Igbo extraction were seeing things
differently, they saw Akwa Ibom as a beautiful
virgin land highly in need of economic
exploration, they saw huge business
opportunities in where we saw boredom.

We were complaining of the insufficient N19,800 ‘alawi’ (allowance) while they were seeing it as
potential small scale business capital. We used our alawi to club in one night because, we didn’t see it as good enough to help us, while our Igbo friends inject it into their small scale businesses.

We were always going to Tropicana to see movies while our Igbo friends are busy going to Lagos to bring wears and jewelries for us to buy. We were always calling home for money but our Igbo friends were sending money home instead.

At the end of my service year, I said I was going back to Port Harcourt because I believed Uyo was too dry for me to hustle, but my Igbo friends stayed back because they saw Uyo as a land lacking business and as such, it’s good for them to
make money through the introduction of
different businesses.

THE REVERSAL:

I came back to Port Harcourt then pondered on my experience with these Igbo brains, I then realised why people hate them, I felt bad
seriously for wrongly hating them all these while, I decided to love them because, they have the kind of zeal I’d love to emulate.

THE CONVICTION:

When I was fully convinced that the Igbos are not only my role models but my blood was when they went against all odds to make Goodluck Jonathan
their own, they loved him even more than some us from the South South, they gave him their full support at the poll not minding the consequences. Ever since, I couldn’t stop loving Igbos but to love them even more.

THE RECOMMENDATION:

Igbos drive the economy of every towns and cities in Nigeria, nobody can change that, so instead of hating them for doing business in your place, I’d advise you compete with them even if you know you can’t beat them because, it is your land that is benefiting economically and otherwise with such
healthy competition, it is a win win situation.

IN CONCLUSION:

Igbos are subject of hate in this country,
apparently due to wrong perception, but I
personally think Igbos are cool like any other
tribe, and bad like any other tribe too. Though my main problem with them is that, they never admit their flaws no matter how glaring but they are always quick to lampoon the slightest folly of other tribes.

If you want to be successful economically, think like Igbos!
—–By Dennis, Rivers State.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Who is akobata?

A Yoruba man is Ag President and on the way to becoming substantive president and you are here posting bulllshit like a maddd bitttchhhh.

Are you a loooooon@tic?

Akobata Hausa-Fulani, you mean the one Saraki called 'common commissioner'?

Frustrated IPOO miscreant, well, you lying propagandists can as well come up with another lie of how Tinubu is controlling Aso-rock from Bourdillion.

Cretinous savage!
Politics / Re: The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. by 36xtr36r: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
Deadlytruth:
Unfortunately you remain a slave of the SS inclusive of Uneme in the current republic for now until you go to Ekweremadu and ask him to sponsor a bill for secession clause. Let him use the Biafra "bravery" to do such.
I now want to prove that you are a slave of Uneme. So I therefore command you my slave to write your next comment and mention Unemeh in it. One, two, goooooo...........!

Confused hypocrite, I quite understand your frustrations and that of your inconsequential Uneme-Nekhua people. No matter how much you whine, weep and wail on NL your portion still remains with your Fulani masters.

The curse binding Igbos to bunch of murderous treasury looters cum treacherous backst*bbers is broken already and the serpent head is severely bruised and that's why you've been on rampage for some months now attempting in vain to resurrect a walking corpse.

The earlier you face OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.
Politics / Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
mercyville:
NOT TO WORRY SLAVE,YOU WOULD BE RELEASED AND AND FREED AFTER 200 YEARS.... grin

Akobata Hausa-Fulani, if you believed your silly rant you and your slavish generation of backst*bbers wouldn't be running amok on every media page with anti-Biafr* slogans to attempt to quench the call for self-determination.

Your eternal portion still remains with your Fulani masters. Goodluck!
Politics / Re: The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. by 36xtr36r: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Deadlytruth:
Then get out of NL and go and ask your Ekweremadu to sponsor a bill to that end rather than zoning PDP tickets here and there.

Deluded hypocrite, take your frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as loyal, slavish subjects...
Politics / Re: The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. by 36xtr36r: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Deadlytruth:
There was referendum in Scotland recently because they have it in their constitution. But there can't be referendum for your secession of Biafra. It is not in our constitution. You yourselves with your "nationalistic" NCNC's position prevented its inclusion in our constitution claiming that such would be inimical to national unity. Now you are enjoying that national unity but complaining. Why? So you now want referendum illegally conducted for you against the provision of our constitution? Even the UN will not answer you.
Only sheer buffonrey would have made a people believe that a country of over 400 different tribes would be a bed of roses and therefore making secession clause unnecessary. If you are sincere then tell Ekweremadu to sponsor a bill to ammend our constitution to that effect.

Integrity-challenged charlatan suffering from chronic cerebral amnesia, if you believed the trash you put up there you and your confused hypocrites wouldn't be running amok on every media page with anti-Biafr* slogans to attempt to quench the raging IPOB tsunami movement. You lots won't be shamelessly earning a living on pay-per-post basis just to blackmail Igbos from leaving you behind in this cesspit.

The man who does not believe in a cause should leave those who are determined to forge ahead despite the threats and challenges.
Foes and naysayers cannot determine for Igbos how to go about self-determination, for it is an inalienable right of a people.

Go find yourselves an idea you can live and die for!
And cease fooling yourselves and your confused Uneme-Nekhua people with your silly claims, endless rants and propaganda on NL. The earlier you relay back to them to channel their energies towards OduaArewanistan republic the better for your survival.
Politics / Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
mercyville:
grin grin grin I KNOW YOU ARE STILL CRYING FOR FREEDOM BECAUSE YOU CANNOT BECOME PRESIDENTS.NOT TO WORRY,YOU WOULD BE RELEASED AND AND FREED AFTER 200 YEARS.... grin grin grin grin grin

Akobata Hausa-Fulani, see your fellow Yoruba minion at an NNPC filling station in Oke Aro area, along Idanre road, wailing profusely on the promised 'change':

https://www.nairaland.com/3037501/man-wants-buhari-nigerians-dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u4C1AaaeZE
Politics / Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
mercyville:
lol...You would for ever remain slaves in Nigeria and you all know it,reason you are crying for freedom like true and worthy slaves.Only slaves like Igbos had never become executive presidents of their country because slaves cannot rule over their masters. grin

Hilarious!

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

It is a pity that Falae realized this in 2015.
Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorubas for sports...

Awolowo gave the Gambaris the right to take advantage of Yorubas by killing your leaders. Last year 2015 an Almajiri like Kwankwaso came all the way from Kano, assembled cowardly Yoruba leaders in Ibadan and simply told them to shut up!
https://www.nairaland.com/2692759/kwakwansos-insult-yoruba-elders-not

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani! Awón Oniranu!
Politics / Re: The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. by 36xtr36r: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Deadlytruth:
Yes NCNC believed in a "One-Nigeria" where Igbos were slaves of Arewanistan with Zik as the chief slave.
But just four years after, the same "Nationalistic" NCNC was pummelled by NPC which rigged censuses and elections against the Eastern Region. Then rather than remaining with the Arewa NPC to re-nationalize the ruling government, the "Nationalistic" NCNC turned around to form the UPGA alliance with the same "One-Yoruba, One Oduduwa" AG. What a nationalistic party indeed! After few months later the same "nationalistic" NCNC started asking for "One Biafra, One Igbo nation". If NCNC's brand of nationalism were the standard, then nationalism would have been irritating. Fake nationalism. Nationalism of self-enslavement for economic interest. Nationalism to cheat. Nationalism to deceive. Nationalism to re-colonize. Nationalism to plan tribal coups. Travesty of nationalism. NCNC, led by Zik and Okpara, was a neocolonialist party and not a nationalistic party.

Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with lying hypocrites who are confused about what they stand for.

If you're too pained that you and your slavish Uneme-Nekhua people will eventually end up with the Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis in OduaArewanistan republic then find go find an idea you can live and die for. Leave Igbos out of your miseries.

In all your useless theses and theories of absurdity you have consistently failed to point out the contributions of your Uneme-Nekhua people to this country. Up till now you still cannot mention your Uneme-Nekhua elites who have attempted to salvage this contraption from heading to the rocks.

You Uneme-Nekhua people have mainly contributed in destroying this entity and brought it into ruins by your perpetual ass-licking stance.

Channel your negative energies to countering the maiming and killings of your kinsmen for fun for decades by the marauding herdsmen; but you wouldn't and can't. And you think that Igbos are your mates that you and your cotravellers can just wake up from stupor and start ranting senselessly at.

It has been a curse on Igbos having the likes of Unemes in the same country and this curse is broken already and the serpent head is severely bruised and that's why you've been on rampage for some months now attempting in vain to resurrect a walking corpse.

Take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic where bunch of hypocrites and confused bigots are found.

Igbos are comfortable having a separate existence from greedy, treasury looters cum murderous backst*bbers.

Culled:
Braithwaite reportedly died on Monday morning, March 28, 2016 at St. Nicholas Hospital, Lagos.

The founder of the Nigerian Advance Party, NAP was a delegate at the 2014 National Conference, canvassed for a Confederal Constitution to replace the 1999 Constitution.

He described the 1999 Constitution as Decree 24 which was presently destroying Nigeria and Nigerians, stressed that it should be thrown out and be replaced with either a Confederal constitution, with Nigeria operating con-federalism or a very loose federation.

”... The present 1999 Constitution or Decree 24 is enforcing a country that is destroying its own people, and should be rejected outright.

”This Conference must therefore be as much a development conference as a constitutional one. It is our firm conviction that only a Confederal Constitution or a very loose federation is best suited for Nigeria. I say this because I know that no part of Nigeria is desert.
Politics / Re: The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. by 36xtr36r: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
@Deadlytrash,

There are 2 main things that send cold chills down the spines of the Uneme-Nekhua people and their cotravellers to the core:

1. The mere mention of Biaf.. many whine, weep, wail , yell and gnash their teeth.

2. The mere thought/sight of Fulani many begin to tremble and go into convulsions and epileptic spasms.

Be wary of jellyfish. Though known to be spineless and defensively hopeless - without bones, hands, legs or muscles. Though they appear harmless and helpless they are highly potent with deadly venom, lethal enough to cause great pains and even death of its victims. Wherever they are found in water jellyfish have caused lots of human fatalities to people who let down their guards and were caught napping in their most unguarded hour.

Beware of the innocuous looking and smooth-talking creatures of the earth that come to you mouthing, 'peace', 'One Nigeria'. Life has got no duplicate.

A legitimate agitation by a people for a simple referendum is no way a crime.

No one has got the moral right to impose on another his/her self-centred way of reasoning.

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

Once again, Igbos are not interested in sharing a country with verm1ns and vagabonds parading as One-Nigerianists.
Politics / Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Timbuktou:

Since you and your "brave" kin do not know, there is a method to survival. Your "braveness" cost you no less than 3millions lives, not mentioning valuables and assets lost to a most hare-brained challenge of a higher power. So, the 3million dead are just collateral damage? Wow. Anyway, no matter, the actualisation of Biafra is just a breath away four decades after. grin grin grin grin. Meanwhile, the bravest man of you lost scampered away like a cross-dressing transexual. Twisted values. I wonder why he ran. He lost his courage? Perhaps in Biafra land that's how braveness is confirmed? Leaving your footmen and their suckling babies to their unfortunate fate? You are an unfortunate bunch, whose ears itches at the pronouncement of truth. You're all disgusting with your eternal bitching and nagging. Brave "men" indeed. You fought and lost, get the fvck over it you effeminate pansies.

For your free information, there was nothin

IPOO chest pounders doing what they know best to do thinking their propaganda is still working...

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo

https://www.nairaland.com/2529108/yorubas-wrote-british-colonize-scared
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/bhuahri-does-not-have-to-love-the-igbo/#sthash.uCdiTjeB.dpuf

Outlined below are the indisputable cases of Yoruba Slavery.

1* Afonja betrayed his Yaribanza people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

2* Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

3* Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race .

4* General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

5* Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

6* The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power. 

7* MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

8* A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest.

Awo died like a rat in my street gutter:http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
His greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody, the world never celebrated him.

9* Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

Yorubas are not only treacherous but always at the servitude of the Northerners which is very worrisome.

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani!
Politics / Re: The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. by 36xtr36r: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Deadlytruth:
All you cut and pasted above is pure trash meant for the Dustbin. The only part I'll respond to is the claim by SLS that Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria.
If you were not suffering from moronic plague you should have known that the foundation of Nigeria's problem was the born-to-rule mentality of the North by which the North sought to enslave the south and which is why you yourself has been calling them Arewanistan slave masters here. Now a Northerner gave a historical account in which he cut away the period from 1914 to 1960 but just jumped into the middle and started analysing. He omitted the period (1914 - 1960) when his own Northern Oligarchy started laying the foundation for crisis by chanting born-to-rule ... the same accusation you yourself have been making against them here and supporting with you-tube videos, he did not mention how his own Northern brothers started the game of shedding the blood of your own very Igbo people, he did not mention how his own brothers Balewa and Bello commenced executive lawlessness and brigandage by disobeying the Privy Council and installing Akintola against judicial verdict but creating a law that retroactively thus criminally took effect against the verdict...therefore prompting Awolowo to resort to self help in the form of a civilian coup; yet you took that analysis from an Arewanistan as an objective one just because it was anti-Yoruba in title. Very unintelligent of you!
In that speech SLS claimed that Yorubas are Nigeria's problem, but there was nowhere in the speech where he spared a line to condemn his kinsmen for always ironically killing Igbos instead of the Yorubas whom he believes are the problem.
And such is the speech you referenced to substantiate your claim? See how a relatively uneducated Fulani man has scammed you again with all your Aburi Accord Biafra intelligence?
You are too dull to be able to read between the lines.
The same SLS recently contradicted himself last month to be precise. I'll post the excerpts on my next comment.

@Deadlytrash, you're still suffering from myopism and hypocrisy which is your undoing.

Emotionally unstable bigot whose main motive of desiring 'One Nigeria' is to continue to parasitise on the better South.

A dimwitted bigot from an inconsequential Uneme-Nekhua group can continue to whine, weep and wail perpetually on NL to no avail. Your portion still remains with your Fulani masters.

Igbos cannot afford to continue to share a country with verm1ns and vagabonds like you who have merely flourished and survived, at the expense of others, by the unjust, lopsided system and the relentless ass-licking of your slave masters.

If you're too pained with the article by SLS on Yoruba tribe gladly do a rejoinder.

"YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Battle Between Awolowo, Akintola Led To 1966 Coup- Yakassai - https://www.nairaland.com/2867045/battle-between-awolowo-akintola-led

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/12/12/the-north-built-on-mistakes-of-the-south-%e2%80%94-mbu/
Mathew Mbu on Tribalism, Awo and the North, "Zik won all, the majority, in the Western region. It was when he went to the East, that this notorious question, this notorious carpet-crossing, for the first time in our history was enacted on the floor of the Western House of Assembly. Before then, we never knew about carpet-crossing. Those who won on the platform of the NCNC were suddenly bought over by the Action Group.
The AG introduced, for the first time in our history, carpet crossing; 
For Nigerians who do not have a recollection of the events of that era and who talk about tribalism, they would want the records set straight. Some even say had Zik stayed back, may be he would have fought it? And some even say that from that moment onwards, Nigeria lost it?

Yes, we lost it from that moment onwards. That was crude tribalism on display. That’s all. What else could it be that somebody of Eastern origin should come and control a region that belongs to the westerners? That was a clear display of tribalism, crude and that was when Nigeria lost it, the true sense of nationalism. Yes! AG, NCNC, that I belonged to, were at opposing ends on true nationalism and nothing else. NCNC till tomorrow remains a nationalist party, one Nigeria, one people, one destiny. AG believed in one Yoruba, one nation, one Oduduwa."
Politics / Re: The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. by 36xtr36r: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
Deadlytruth:
Yeah! Igbos have never been cajoled or blackmailed to share a country with those they now call vermins and vagabonds. NO! Igbos have always out of their own free will submitted themselves as slaves to vermins and vagabonds to rule and kill them. Another Igbo One-Nigerianist called Ekweremadu has just willingly submitted the Igbos as slaves of Vermin and Vagabond Saraki. Igbos have willingly accepted as their own god a Vermin Fayose which Yorubas cast out from among them. Is Fayose not the current god worshipped daily in Igbo land? You claim Yorubas are inferior to you people but those whom Yorubas cast out are adopted by you people as your gods. Then who is actually superior between you and them? Actions speak louder than words.
Rochas Okorocha is an outcast among Igbos today for nearly the same reason Fayose is an outcast among Yorubas. But that does not make Yorubas adopt Rochas Okorocha as their god the way Igbos have done for Fayose. Igbos are born with self enslavement DNA. You don't need to go and catch them as slaves. They'll come by themselves.

I understand your desperation and frustrations that sooner than later you and your inconsequential Uneme-Nekhua people will eventually spend the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters. The pain is real and unavoidable. It's a necessary evil for the unrepentant treasury looters and wicked genocidal conspirators parading as One-Nigerianist.

Your baseless theories of absurdity to blackmail the Igbo Nation to continue with you in this cesspit cannot save you and your slavish Uneme-Nekhua people.

Igbos have nothing in common with you leeches and treacherous backst*bbers. Go create your OduaArewanistan republic uniting all your fellow murderous folks and parasites.

“Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly" - Albert Einstein

Haters will see you walking on water and sat it's because you can't swim. When you dance on water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.
So, make it your ambition, to keep doing your best and mind your own business.
Politics / Re: Yorubas Are NOT Cowards by 36xtr36r: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
mercyville:
I think the highest kind of cowardice is when generals run way from battle grounds leaving millions of his cowardly followers to die as the case of Miss Ojukwu grin.But I would rather say it is in the DNA of Igbos because Ifeajuna too cowardly ran away not to talk of a whole city of Enugu able bodied youths and men fleeing from the Fulani herdsmen not more than 200 in their backyard prompting them to live in IDP camps till date.The end result is that Diya and Adisa won their battles against Abacha with their strategy but Ojukwu and the other cowardly Igbos lost when their gburugburu ran to Ivory Coast.Such a cowardly tribe...TUFIAKWA.

Frustrated IPOO and BFR is dead, double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic, here is a message from Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani! Odudwarf!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.