Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See (21193 Views)

FG To Open Bid Rounds For 30 Marginal Oil Fields, Invites Local Players! / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by EasternLion: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2015
Let's revive this thread.

It is time.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by EasternLion: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by owobokiri(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2015
This is a very simple way of looking at the activities of the 5 majors. . How sure are you that everything would have been fine if they didn't act? .,
. From my own perspective, they did the right thing and took actions to nip fulanis retrogressive attempt to entrench parochial conservative cultural valeus across Nigeria in the bud. . With the benefit of hindsight, you would agree with me that their fears were/are not misplaced. Just take a look at what buhari is doing with the federal government today. . That is sarduanas petty minded politics part 2. Ofcourse, they didn't totally achieve their targets, ofcourse the counter coup changed the fortune of igbo, ditto the war and subsewuent internal attempts to subjugate the igbo, BUT, inaction is not an option! They confronted evil to the best of their abilities. . . Since then, there have been two or three oppurtuinities to redress the evils of the counter coup, especially during the war, oppurtuinite, that were messed up too. . What do you do? Contineu to share the blames still? Lets face it like men; the difficulties we collectively face today, provides our generation with a rare oppurtuinity to write a new history for our race. Just like Nzeogwu and co approached a similar challenge with brave hearts, igbos should be very steadfast while defending their interests. ., this time more resolute and decisive in putting the enemy out.

Ojiofor:
Bro,without their unnecessary intervention those evil men won't have seized the opportunity to carry out their evil intentions and genocide against the Igbo race.
Their activities placed us at a great disadvantage our region was doing fine politically,economically and otherwise and we were well represented at the federal level ably led by the great Zik and our son was the supreme commander of Nigeria army.I repeat,those young men in their 20s miscalculated and they messed up.Imagine what Dr. Michael Okpara led Eastern region government could have done in the East with newly found oil wealth if they had not carried out that coup?I wish those guys never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
owobokiri:

This is a very simple way of looking at the activities of the 5 majors. . How sure are you that everything would have been fine if they didn't act? .,
. From my own perspective, they did the right thing and took actions to nip fulanis retrogressive attempt to entrench parochial conservative cultural valeus across Nigeria in the bud. . With the benefit of hindsight, you would agree with me that their fears were/are not misplaced. Just take a look at what buhari is doing with the federal government today. . That is sarduanas petty minded politics part 2. Ofcourse, they didn't totally achieve their targets, ofcourse the counter coup changed the fortune of igbo, ditto the war and subsewuent internal attempts to subjugate the igbo, BUT, inaction is not an option! They confronted evil to the best of their abilities. . . Since then, there have been two or three oppurtuinities to redress the evils of the counter coup, especially during the war, oppurtuinite, that were messed up too. . What do you do? Contineu to share the blames still? Lets face it like men; the difficulties we collectively face today, provides our generation with a rare oppurtuinity to write a new history for our race. Just like Nzeogwu and co approached a similar challenge with brave hearts, igbos should be very steadfast while defending their interests. ., this time more resolute and decisive in putting the enemy out.

Nwanne madu, you are just a gifted man with wisdom and understanding. I follow only two people in this Nairaland, and YOU are one of them!
Thanks for your insights.

2 Likes

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Ojiofor: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2015
owobokiri:

I still consider their intervention as unnecessary and anti Igbo interest .Whatever their motive was in carrying out that bloody coup to rescue Nigeria from Fulanis failed woefully and Ndigbo not Nigeria paid a heavy price for their miscaculations and continue paying for that till today.
As for Buhari,Nigerians(not Ndigbo alone)elected him president for four years if Nigerians discovered that he have derailed within this four years they will still use the same democratic means to vote him out.When you act outside the law and failed,you are on your own.
Nzeogwu and co misadventure should be a bitter lesson for Ndigbo and not some kind of inspiration.My opinion though.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by owobokiri(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ojiofor:
I still consider their intervention as unnecessary and anti Igbo interest .Whatever their motive was in carrying out that bloody coup to rescue Nigeria from Fulanis failed woefully and Ndigbo not Nigeria paid a heavy price for their miscaculations and continue paying for that till today.
As for Buhari,Nigerians(not Ndigbo alone)elected him president for four years if Nigerians discovered that he have derailed within this four years they will still use the same democratic means to vote him out.When you act outside the law and failed,you are on your own.
Nzeogwu and co misadventure should be a bitter lesson for Ndigbo and not some kind of inspiration.My opinion though.

Depends on how you look at it. . I can't see any serious reason to believe things would have been rosy had Nzeogwu and co never acted. . Based on the reasons they adduced, I totally support their actions though I would have wished that Ifeajuna and co were more efficient and more successful in Lagos than they were. . The progroms that followed, were a direct consewuence of the fairlure of the operation in the Lagos areas, BBC Hausa sservice manipulation of public opinion against the coupists with octane level negative propoganda and ofcourse, Ironsis amature appeasement methods that totally backfired. . Nzeogwu was an officer who once worked in the intelligence unit of the army. His assertions were that there were credible intelligence that the power drunk sarduana was working with Akintola and some top military brass to overthrow the government. Infact before they struck, the fear both within the military and the political circles was of a northern coup.. How about if they never acted and the political paralysis already in place degenerated to a longer civil war like we had in Angola or Sudan? Like I said before, inaction is not an option here. You can't solve a problem by pretending it doesn't exist. .

The point I am trying to make is that your postulation of an easy change of government through democratic means had the coup never happened is highly debatable. . Following the massve rigging of the 64 general elections, internal political wranglings forced Zik not to invite any political party/ies to form the government. There was a total breakdown of law and order in the west leading to massive killings for months dubbed "operation wetie", . Essentially, the obstinate sarduna was ruining the south in his ambition to politically dominate and so needed to be checkmated, Nzeogwu did that effectively and should be praised for his uncommon gallantary. The net effects of what followed in my own opinion should be blamed largely on the lack of decisiveness in the southern front. Ifeajuna was a deputy Brigade commander yet displayed an alarming lack of ruthlessness/finess needed to wrap up the revolution. If we must lay blames, it is this failure in the southern part of the operations, followed by Ironsis macabre display of indecisiveness that are responsible for the igbo problems of today. If they succeded, and recreated a great country, they will be seen as heros with their names on the naira today....
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by EasternLionn: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2015
Resurrect this one.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by victord1st: 9:44am On Sep 19, 2015
Interesting facts!
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by carnegiefan: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2015
The irreducible facts that they have tried to hide.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Swiftboy(m): 1:38am On Oct 23, 2015
carnegiefan:

TRUTH. That is the point.

There are people who still think that the quest (by Igbo naturally as the lead ethnic group in the East) for a united East is about "Igbo trying to steal our oil"; but according to FACTS as shown by the pictures in the OP, Igbo part of the East is flowing with more of the oil and gas than others'.

Another fact is that there is a scheme (old scheme) to cut off Igbo and then exploit the East. Once the Igbo is cut off and down, it is open season. That is what is happening today.

BTW why run all those pipelines from oilfields along river Niger all the way to the coast? Tankers can go up Niger stream, can't they?
To me what is important is that the truth be known. Thats all.
Simple truth is that its better to run pipeline than use tanker...aint that common sense? The picture is nothing but shear propaganda by people who dont want Nigeria as a united state.you want Biafra huh? Becareful what you for cos you might just end up in false hope.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:55am On Oct 23, 2015
carnegiefan:
There's just too many lies, fraud, and injustice, and even campaign against a strong Eastern Nigeria.
One of my friends today told me that he stumbled upon a document (from the British archives) that showed how the British RIGGED the Southern Cameroonian plebiscite that would have had them join Eastern Nigeria instead of Cameroun.
Yes, the British always wanted to hem in the Igbo (the lead ethnic group in the East) to make the East easier for exploitation.
The Bameleke of Camerouns rioted after that plebiscite, and 400 of them were jailed for it. They wanted to join the Igbo of Eastern Nigeria because the Bamileke are just as enterprising as Igbo and had zero fears of the Igbo, but the British feared a strong Eastern region that would have resisted what is happening today in Nigeria.

Our people just need to THINK, seek information and discern, else everybody in the East will be victim of a very old elaborate scheme.

My "SS" brothers, I come with love.

Hey dude get your fact rights before making such nonsensical comment. The bamileke are in the west region and it was never part of southern cameroon so I don't know what you are talking about. Furthermore the rigged referendum was the one who took place in then northern Cameroon in order to prop up the Muslim or northern population in Nigeria .

The then southern cameroon heavily rejected Nigeria, blaming Igbo marginalization and this is well recorded. Nothing against biafra struggle, I just don't like when history is being distorted.

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Swiftboy(m): 1:55am On Oct 23, 2015
owobokiri:

Depends on how you look at it. . I can't see any serious reason to believe things would have been rosy had Nzeogwu and co never acted. . Based on the reasons they adduced, I totally support their actions though I would have wished that Ifeajuna and co were more efficient and more successful in Lagos than they were. . The progroms that followed, were a direct consewuence of the fairlure of the operation in the Lagos areas, BBC Hausa sservice manipulation of public opinion against the coupists with octane level negative propoganda and ofcourse, Ironsis amature appeasement methods that totally backfired. . Nzeogwu was an officer who once worked in the intelligence unit of the army. His assertions were that there were credible intelligence that the power drunk sarduana was working with Akintola and some top military brass to overthrow the government. Infact before they struck, the fear both within the military and the political circles was of a northern coup.. How about if they never acted and the political paralysis already in place degenerated to a longer civil war like we had in Angola or Sudan? Like I said before, inaction is not an option here. You can't solve a problem by pretending it doesn't exist. .

The point I am trying to make is that your postulation of an easy change of government through democratic means had the coup never happened is highly debatable. . Following the massve rigging of the 64 general elections, internal political wranglings forced Zik not to invite any political party/ies to form the government. There was a total breakdown of law and order in the west leading to massive killings for months dubbed "operation wetie", . Essentially, the obstinate sarduna was ruining the south in his ambition to politically dominate and so needed to be checkmated, Nzeogwu did that effectively and should be praised for his uncommon gallantary. The net effects of what followed in my own opinion should be blamed largely on the lack of decisiveness in the southern front. Ifeajuna was a deputy Brigade commander yet displayed an alarming lack of ruthlessness/finess needed to wrap up the revolution. If we must lay blames, it is this failure in the southern part of the operations, followed by Ironsis macabre display of indecisiveness that are responsible for the igbo problems of today. If they succeded, and recreated a great country, they will be seen as heros with their names on the naira today....
The problem was not the coup or the effectiveness but the bloodshed. Too much bloodshed and the backlash lead to the civil war cos it seems pretty much like the Easterners snatched power via blood...this in turn climaxed into a fight against the Igbos,not only in the military but also on the streets. The Northern oligarchi made their people to believe the counter coup was justified because it seems to be a coup against their leaders rather than a coup against corrup leaders. Again,they could have consider this might happy and make it less bloody.

1 Like

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:57am On Oct 23, 2015
NormalCodes:

I believe that's why they are slowly agitating for secession too

Do Southern Cameroonians have a right to secede?
http://www.cameroonweb.com/CameroonHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=322142

Former Southern cameroon = Southwest and Northwest region .
Bamileke are in the west region , no boundaries whatsoever with Nigeria and they are not agitating for any kind of secession either
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by scholes0(m): 2:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Pfffft.....

Here is a detailed map of Nigeria's fields.

BTW, Most of nigeria's oil production come from deep offshore fields like Aje, Bonga 1 & 2, Oyo, Erha, Agbami 1 & 2 Etc.
As a matter of fact, Akwa Ibom hardly produces any oil onshore, yet it is one of the biggest oil producers in the country.

Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by scholes0(m): 2:22am On Oct 23, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Hey dude get your fact rights before making such nonsensical comment. The bamileke are in the west region and it was never part of southern cameroon so I don't know what you are talking about. Furthermore the rigged referendum was the one who took place in then northern Cameroon in order to prop up the Muslim or northern population in Nigeria .

The then southern cameroon heavily rejected Nigeria, blaming Igbo marginalization and this is well recorded. Nothing against biafra struggle, I just don't like when history is being distorted.

They twist every history out there to suit their agenda.
It was a well known fact that Southern Cameroons rejected union with Nigeria.
Ad even if they had voted for Union with Nigeria, they would not have been a part of the defunct Nigerian Eastern region, because the Southern Cameroons were administered as a different unit of the Nigerian federation.

As at the time, we had Northern Nigeria, Western Nigeria, Eastern Nigeria and the Southern Cameroons.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by IGBOSON1: 2:32am On Oct 23, 2015
vicenzo:
The war aim and (final) solution properly
speaking
of the entire problem, is to discriminate
against the
Igbos and in their own interest. Such
discrimination
would include above all the detachment of
those
oil-rich territories in the Eastern Region,
in
addition, the Igbos' freedom of movement
would be
restricted, to prevent their renewed
penetration into
other parts, leaving any access to the sea
to the
Igbos, is quite out of the question,
"(Federal
Nigerian Minister speaking to E. C.
Schwarzenback, Swiss Review of Africa,
February
1968).
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 23, 2015
onenaira3:

You Yoruba and lies. What a pathethic people you people are

This is the last 2014 data provide on NNPC site regarding oil production of Nigeria.

Compare that to IMO rivers production from that same link

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/Portals/0/NNPC_Files/Monthly/2014/120.%20DECEMBER%202014%20MPI.pdf#page=39&zoom=130

The attached is last data provided by NNPC regarding oil production. The attached data is the march 2015. One again compare that agbami to IMO rivers oil alone.
Nuff said. Idk why you people love creating fairy tale propaganda in order to make unaselves look good
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2015
carnegiefan:
Truth is treason in Nigeria. cool
NormalCodes:
Jesu!
You see?

When Director was saying, that they laid pipe from Numerous oil wells in Abia and IMO to offload oil at Bayelsa, just to delete the fact that Abia and IMO produce oil and gas in large quantity. When he said it, people were insulting him, calling him names.

That is what they are using to confuse SS and SE.

They will tell u SE is famzing SS becus of oil, but in reality, 90% of the oil produced in SEaster states are channeled to SS.

Truth will never be hidden, no matter how long u conceal it, it will still show.
carnegiefan:
TRUTH. That is the point.

There are people who still think that the quest (by Igbo naturally as the lead ethnic group in the East) for a united East is about "Igbo trying to steal our oil"; but according to FACTS as shown by the pictures in the OP, Igbo part of the East is flowing with more of the oil and gas than others'.

Another fact is that there is a scheme (old scheme) to cut off Igbo and then exploit the East. Once the Igbo is cut off and down, it is open season. That is what is happening today.

BTW why run all those pipelines from oilfields along river Niger all the way to the coast? Tankers can go up Niger stream, can't they?
To me what is important is that the truth be known. Thats all.
dearpreye:
Nigeria is a lie; no lie lasts forever.
gunuvi:
I think this is revealing. If the facts here are factual, then I think it is gross injustice against the igbo's. Nigeria is afraid of something I think or else its better to let the igbos go on their own if they don't want to be part of Naija.
new2020:
What kind of wickedness is this for God sake? It's time we SS and SE together and stop this nonsense! Thanks to Radio Biafra...that's why they want it silenced by all means, to continue to leech our resources.

Caveat - Yoruba moderators; if you venture to hide or remove this thread, you will regret ever being a moderator.
grin
Must you always tag the SS in your suicide mission?
new2020:
Useless Yoruba parasite. I'm from Cross River, my people and other states in SS are waking up to this wickedness... courtesy of Radio Biafra. You people are finished...by the time Biafra is RESTORED, people will know that Yorubas are worse than Alamajiri...already happening in Ondo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti. They cannot survive without our oil...that's why they want one Nigeria!
IAMTHEHERO:
The Op is absolute correct. I am a geologist. l just finished working on a project for my company using one of the maps.
NAIJASOM:
They say a picture is worth a thousand words but in the context of nigerian politics, these maps are worth millions of words. Fellow Niger deltans, please study this map carefully so that when sudden mischeivous groups come tomorrow to tell you that igbos want to steal your oil, then you know the right answer to give them.
vicenzo:
The war aim and (final) solution properly
speaking
of the entire problem, is to discriminate
against the
Igbos and in their own interest. Such
discrimination
would include above all the detachment of
those
oil-rich territories in the Eastern Region,
in
addition, the Igbos' freedom of movement
would be
restricted, to prevent their renewed
penetration into
other parts, leaving any access to the sea
to the
Igbos, is quite out of the question,
"(Federal
Nigerian Minister speaking to E. C.
Schwarzenback, Swiss Review of Africa,
February
1968).
zendy:
This picture is a major reason why they don't want the SS and SE to be united. Just look at how the SS/SE is riddled with oil and gas deposit. Just see how piplines which carry the wealth of Nigeria cris-cross everywhere. Later they will say that the Igbo man is after the oil of the minorities when it is evident that we Igbo are already hugely blessed in Oil and Gas. This is the real reason they want "one Nigeria". This is the real reason they fear Biafra.

Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2015
vicenzo:
That was and remain the policy upon which one Nigeria was built, economic and political strangulation of Igboland was the agenda of the "victors".

Whenever you see an Igbo man shouting one Nigeria, 3 things are involved:

1. He is mentally retarded and should in that case be forgiven.

2. He has selfish interests to protect in Nigeria, it doesn't matter if the rest of his people burns and are denigrated, as one Nigeria must be preserved to serve his selfish interests, which might range from political, emotional( love) , economic and other senseless interests

3. He has no knowledge of his Igbo history. You know they don't teach history in Nigerian schools. His Nigerian education system failed him, and worst still, his parents failed him, for not teaching him about the history of his people. He ultimately gets to learn the history of his people through outsiders and detractors, and of course the version of history they give him is a false one albeit anti- Igbo, so he develops self hate for himself and his group. We have many of them on NL. This happens more to Igbos born and raised in Lagos and other non Igbo parts of Nigeria.

Any mentally stable, unselfish Igbo man who knows the history of Igbo people in Nigeria, is innately Biafran to the core.

He might disagree with methods used by Igbo groups to achieve Biafra, but he is never pro Nigerian, Never!
Chappie:

you are sane.
but i will tell you something.
my family was almost wipe in #2011 cause of politics.
my fam are just mere civilin who doesn't give a hoot about politics but they were killed not only that but the remains i got were burnt?

if it's you would you sue for peace?

note i serve two tours with the wolf pack team
am not scared of war or death.
cause i can't be deader than am already wink

xtrorse:

If the mouth can be used as AK-47 guns, Yorubas would have been a world-power by now. 

Has Yoruba fought any modern warfare? The war Yorubas fought was with matchete and spears...and you call that war!

Can you even stand the sound of shelling? Did your fathers ever heard the sound of bombardment or shelling?

Only Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures ran and perished in the canal in your multitude.

Yoruba's contribution in the civil war was as limited as nothing. The foot soldiers were predominately from the Middle-belt and the North. Yoruba's contribution was basically in loud noise-making!

Did you hear a hint from IBB about your cowardly tribe, that if he's woken up from sleep and informed that there's a coup led by Yorubas, he'll simply go back to sleep?

A moment you bigots stutter, "Igbos Must Leave Lagos" when you're high with sniffing excess of your farts. The next moment after relentless ass-licking your slave masters you shout "One Nigeria"

Why do Yorubas stand for nothing?

The cowardice exhibited by Oladipo Diya and Abdulkarim Adisa is legendary. Kudirat Abiola, 5th wife to MKO Abiola was gunned down by Al-mustapha in broad daylight. Bola Ige's life was snuffed out by "unknown" persons. Diya is now a shadow of his former self after being g*ng b*nged in prison and made to kneel down and cry like a baby.
Your masters poisoned Abiola in prison after being locked up for years.

Ernest Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.

Oladipo Diya, Adisa, Olanrewaju were humiliated and thrown out of office like a bloody civilians.

What did Yorubas do?

Hausa-Fulanis have given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them as slaves to prosecute the 1967-70 civil war. But Yorubas have only but maintained a deafening silence.

Did Awo, who ended up in a miserable way by suicide, die as a fulfilled man?
Did Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion who ate his own excrement die fulfilled?
Was MKO Abiola who was slaughtered like salah ram die fulfilled?
Did the slaughtered Kudirat Abiola die fulfilled?

Ojukwu lived fighting for the liberation his people unlike Awolowo who opted to become "boy-boy" to Gowon who was young enough to be his son, and in the process, sold the Yoruba nation to the Northern oligarch. And your god Awolowo could only but end his life in a most miserable way - suicide just like in the similitude of rat poisoning! 

Ojukwu remains a hero today for standing up for his people! That cannot be said about even about the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup.
And after 45 years of the Biafran war, your entire Yoruba tribe that is filled with loud-mouthed, 'suffercated' and diabolic cowards dare not think of it, not to mention trying what a 30 year old Ojukwu did.

Tell your Yoruba bigots to grow some balls and stop ass-licking your Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri slave masters and using some other regions to shield your cowardly mien. It's pathetic!

I really empathise with you that the Yoruba braggart, Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion ate his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014.

I understand your pitiable condition that ever since your Field Marshal, MKO Abiola, was slaughtered like a salah ram your Yoruba tribe is still been hunted for sports by your Fulani masters.

Do accept my condolences that the Yoruba god, Awolowo, died in a most miserable way after he was used and dumped by his Northern masters.

No group is more united in Nigeria than Igbos. No group in Nigeria has witnessed first-hand modern military warfare like Ndiigbo and survived. No region has better MDGs attainment than Igbos. The 2015 general elections, the voting pattern of Igbos clearly showed a united people with a purpose, no other place in the country was the voting pattern so one sided. The Igbos are simply more developed as a people than any other Nigerian group.

https://www.nairaland.com/2651769/yoruba-may-pull-out-nigerian

https://www.nairaland.com/2658435/yoruba-leaders-threat-against-fulani

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/thief-obasanjo-he-wrecked-nigeria#9448521
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2015
lygn19:

Rivers state was created from the old Eastern region, it was created for minorities, but y carve igbos into it?
Did they really have d minorities in mind, it it was just a plot to cut igbos out of oil areas.
I want to give u a hint to what am saying, look for a Nigerian map, u wud discover dat Rivers state extends upwards even touching Anambra, a significant part of it, I can even tell u that if not fir d fact that Onitsha was a strong and influential igbo town, it would have been carved into Rivers state.
That's y they keep trying der best to mk sure der is nothing like Biafra, even if there is no Biafra a restructuring. U and I know that there are Igbos in d SS, how do u feel in this ur attacks when they say igbos should stop tagging SS along dat its because if d oil, when u and I know so much dat der are igbos in this SS.

kaycid77
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Ojiofor:
Young man,Obigbo and Egbema was added to Rivers state in 1976 boundary adjustment.they were part of old Imo state and East Central.Infact Dee Sam Mbakwe took then federal government to court to return back those territories back to Imo state.

kaycid77
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2015
carnegiefan:
There's just too many lies, fraud, and injustice, and even campaign against a strong Eastern Nigeria.
One of my friends today told me that he stumbled upon a document (from the British archives) that showed how the British RIGGED the Southern Cameroonian plebiscite that would have had them join Eastern Nigeria instead of Cameroun.
Yes, the British always wanted to hem in the Igbo (the lead ethnic group in the East) to make the East easier for exploitation.
The Bameleke of Camerouns rioted after that plebiscite, and 400 of them were jailed for it. They wanted to join the Igbo of Eastern Nigeria because the Bamileke are just as enterprising as Igbo and had zero fears of the Igbo, but the British feared a strong Eastern region that would have resisted what is happening today in Nigeria.

Our people just need to THINK, seek information and discern, else everybody in the East will be victim of a very old elaborate scheme.

My "SS" brothers, I come with love.
kaycid77
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by EasternLion: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2015
Raise the topic now.
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by EasternLion: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Bumping this thread! Nigeria has a date with the truth!
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Rose2014: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
IAMTHEHERO:
The Op is absolute correct. I am a geologist. l just finished working on a project for my company using one of the maps.

Hmmmm my oh my
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by tempest01(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2016
NormalCodes:
Jesu!

You see?

When Director was saying, that they laid pipe from Numerous oil wells in Abia and IMO to offload oil at Bayelsa, just to delete the fact that Abia and IMO produce oil and gas in large quantity. When he said it, people were insulting him, calling him names.

That is what they are using to confuse SS and SE.

They will tell u SE is famzing SS becus of oil, but in reality, 90% of the oil produced in SEaster states are channeled to SS.

Truth will never be hidden, no matter how long u conceal it, it will still show.

How would you export if it is not channeled to SS?

You want to build export terminal without access to the ocean? Oil and gas is mainly transported by shuttle tankers
Re: Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See by Oksman(m): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
tonychristopher:

the issue is that you itshekiri people are on a leased land and you know that you can't say this in front of urhobo and ijaw man..you know that land is owned by urhobos and sobo people

don't rejoice yet till Ejiro comes ...
Hahahahahaha.....hahahahaha...........hahahahahahahahahaha.......hohohohohoho!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome / FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe / AMCON: Silverbird Galleria In Abuja Re-opened

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.