Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

My YouTube & Twitch Channel - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My YouTube & Twitch Channel (55928 Views)

Twitch Suspends Gamer Carl Reimer After Shooting Gun / Top Twitch Streamers Earn $50,000 Per Hour Playing Games / Twitch Gamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Tyblazee:
hey emeka long time bro
Do u play Fortnite?
No oo.. I refused to play that game. Are you back?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Tyblazee: 2:31am On Dec 12, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
No oo.. I refused to play that game. Are you back?
im back on PC o
And Fortnite accepts cross platform
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:40am On Dec 12, 2018
Tyblazee:
im back on PC o
And Fortnite accepts cross platform
soo where is your console? I don't play Fortnite Atall tho.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Tyblazee: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
soo where is your console? I don't play Fortnite Atall tho.
why don’t you play??
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znKwL98Gleo
I unwittingly have a video, thanks to someone who asked, so I proceeded to kinda disgrace myself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_lHW7DWirQ

I'm so happy about this moment, I might even post it on the Overwatch reddit. This happened about 20 minutes ago, the way I'm smiling, you'd think I've won life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
cao:

I'm so happy about this moment, I might even post it on the Overwatch reddit. This happened about 20 minutes ago, the way I'm smiling, you'd think I've won life.

Watching overwatch reminds me of the days of unreal tournament.

I was an absolute beast in those good ol carefree days. These days I need to look over the controls before starting games.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
cao:

you'll be streaming and hiding your tag. I see you online doing nothing. No game stamp of what u are playing... So u think I added u on psn to be intimidated by your trophies. And how do you even enjoy gaming alone? undecided undecided
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
you'll be streaming and hiding your tag. I see you online doing nothing. No game stamp of what u are playing... So u think I added u on psn to be intimidated by your trophies. And how do you even enjoy gaming alone? undecided undecided
Huh? I've simply been gaming when you haven't been gaming. Barely stream much, unless requested like you did last time. Plus, the only time I hide is if I want to watch Netflix/Prime Video in peace. Now, I simply do that directly on my TV.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2019
cao:

Huh? I've simply been gaming when you haven't been gaming. Barely stream much, unless requested like you did last time. Plus, the only time I hide is if I want to watch Netflix/Prime Video in peace. Now, I simply do that directly on my TV.

Your in game commentaries are epic and it makes watching ur stream more fun... You should stream some more. I come online most evenings from 8pm till midnight.

Maybe we should find some game to grind on together.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:

Your in game commentaries are epic and it makes watching ur stream more fun... You should stream some more. I come online most evenings from 8pm till midnight.

Maybe we should find some game to grind on together.
I might have to get Apex Legends, but Lord knows I no get energy for battle royale... I'll just die first, so I can just watch or go and hide in one corner...

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 2:26am On Mar 24, 2019
cao:

Beast!!! I've missed these. grin
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
cao:

I might have to get Apex Legends, but Lord knows I no get energy for battle royale... I'll just die first, so I can just watch or go and hide in one corner...
I play apex legend too but the game is razz. The battle royale is crazy. I manage to get one kill per session. Hiding in a corner will not be safe either since the ring might shrink you out.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by paste007(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
cao:

Would you be interested in buying my youtube channel, its monetized and i have 1400+ subscribers, am selling it because school stuff is eating up my time, and i dont have time and chance to be uploading videos on Youtube
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2019
paste007:
Would you be interested in buying my youtube channel, its monetized and i have 1400+ subscribers, am selling it because school stuff is eating up my time, and i dont have time and chahnce to be uploading videos on Youtube
No thanks, I used to be monetised, until after the great purge due to my lack of 4000 watch minutes (I coincidently have 1.4K subs). I barely made any money to begin with*, successfully fought a lot of copyright strikes, dey ain't getting my pennies, I'm okay with my old a$$ account.

*YouTube is a hobby, not a business, for me.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2019
HyDef:

Beast!!! I've missed these. grin
It was a good night to be junkrat, I was on fire. Shame about the L, but that was one good smackdown.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2019
EMEKA1MILLION:
I play apex legend too but the game is razz. The battle royale is crazy. I manage to get one kill per session. Hiding in a corner will not be safe either since the ring might shrink you out.
I just can't battle royale..
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by paste007(m): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
cao:

No thanks, I used to be monetised, until after the great purge due to my lack of 4000 watch minutes (I coincidently have 1.4K subs). I barely made any money to begin with*, successfully fought a lot of copyright strikes, dey ain't getting my pennies, I'm okay with my old a$$ account.

*YouTube is a hobby, not a business, for me.
ok smiley why dont you like battle royale
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
paste007:
ok smiley why dont you like battle royale
Just not my cup of tea.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXrnl_86HSU
Thanks to the 2/3 people that actually watch my videos.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by paste007(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
cao:

Just not my cup of tea.
which type of games do you like ?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXrnl_86HSU
Thanks to the 2/3 people that actually watch my videos.

I know it's been a long time since I've played games, because I was about to ask what FFA means, and I figured it out a few seconds later.
Ooh, and thanks for your mini-review. I'm hoping to double-feature Captain Marvel and Shazam next week.

Anyway, that was hectic looking. All over the place action. grin And of course, I'm impressed with that comeback. Good stuff! And your comments always make it 10x better.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
HyDef:

I know it's been a long time since I've played games, because I was about to ask what FFA means, and I figured it out a few seconds later.
Ooh, and thanks for your mini-review. I'm hoping to double-feature Captain Marvel and Shazam next week.

Anyway, that was hectic looking. All over the place action. grin And of course, I'm impressed with that comeback. Good stuff! And your comments always make it 10x better.
Thanks, Free For Alls (FFA AKA Deathmatch) are just insane, especially when you come in as backfill and you're like okay, let me not die too much before the game ends in 2 minutes. All because somebody was like I'm gonna lose this, so I'm leaving or NEPA took light or internet dropped...

I only just realised that the guy that was first when I joined, ended up being third, and the guy that was second stayed second.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2019
cao:

Thanks, Free For Alls (FFA AKA Deathmatch) are just insane, especially when you come in as backfill and you're like okay, let me not die too much before the game ends in 2 minutes. All because somebody was like I'm gonna lose this, so I'm leaving or NEPA took light or internet dropped...

I only just realised that the guy that was first when I joined, ended up being third, and the guy that was second stayed second.

You can literally just jump into a game if someone dropped? That sounds interesting. And challenging.
And you still won despite coming out of nowhere. So aptly titled I'd say. grin You're rather skilled at this Overwatch thing, especially when you've got Junkrat going at it.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:07am On Apr 01, 2019
HyDef:

You can literally just jump into a game if someone dropped? That sounds interesting. And challenging.
And you still won despite coming out of nowhere. So aptly titled I'd say. grin You're rather skilled at this Overwatch thing, especially when you've got Junkrat going at it.
Yup, unlike CoD, when you drop in as backfill in Overwatch, and your team immediately loses, you lose. Many a time I've literally joined a match and it was already lost. Only once I've had a win like that. I've joined a FFA where I hadn't even chosen my guy, and the winner got their last kill. And there I am on the scoreboard with all 0s...

I was on point that day. Although, I play more as Lucio in Quick Play, since folks tend to forget about support. I only really get my Junkrat on in FFA or whenever I decide to just go nope, I'm gonna just have some fun in QP. Finally, I tend to play Zenyatta in team deathmatch, 'cause yet again, they forget support and then run all over the map, where I need line of sight to heal.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 3:29am On Apr 01, 2019
cao:

Yup, unlike CoD, when you drop in as backfill in Overwatch, and your team immediately loses, you lose. Many a time I've literally joined a match and it was already lost. Only once I've had a win like that. I've joined a FFA where I hadn't even chosen my guy, and the winner got their last kill. And there I am on the scoreboard with all 0s...

I was on point that day. Although, I play more as Lucio in Quick Play, since folks tend to forget about support. I only really get my Junkrat on in FFA or whenever I decide to just go nope, I'm gonna just have some fun in QP. Finally, I tend to play Zenyatta in team deathmatch, 'cause yet again, they forget support and then run all over the map, where I need line of sight to heal.

I don't know so much about Overwatch, but do they have K/D ratios and stuff? And if they do, won't all the backfill losses affect your ratio?

Oh yes, I remember seeing some of your Zenyatta (I was about to say Kenyatta) videos as well. Lucio is the guy that looks like he was pulled straight out of JSRF (still the greatest game ever). But Junkrat is the first character that comes to mind when I think of you.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2019
HyDef:

I don't know so much about Overwatch, but do they have K/D ratios and stuff? And if they do, won't all the backfill losses affect your ratio?

Oh yes, I remember seeing some of your Zenyatta (I was about to say Kenyatta) videos as well. Lucio is the guy that looks like he was pulled straight out of JSRF (still the greatest game ever). But Junkrat is the first character that comes to mind when I think of you.
It's there, but Overwatch doesn't even announce your stats like that, during QP, you can only see your stats, there's no public scoreboard. There isn't like a K/D ratio, but there's the elimination (i.e kills you've contributed to, not just last blows), deaths and losses stats. Obviously, the backfill losses affect your lost stats & win percentage. It's only in FFA where there's a public scoreboard & kills are only registered as last blows, with contributed damage as assists.

At the end of the day, I prefer playing Overwatch to any of the other shooters because it's an objective based shooter. You can have all the golds on your team, but if you've failed at completing the objective, you've failed the game. Unlike CoD, where I'd go out of my way to complete the objective in say, hardpoint, but I'll be very low on the scoreboard because killing still rewards you better than the objective. Or you lose, because your team mates still think it's team deathmatch. The only other shooter I've played that respects the objective is Titanfall 2.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by DOBOEFEMENA: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
cao:
Well, y'all know me on here as cao, some on whatsapp as Adaobi, while those on YouTube know me as aco420. I'm taking a leaf out of smokegun85's book and setting up shop here with my YouTube account. What's the worst that can happen?

I've had the account for years as a random mesh of randomness, but it's now turning into a gaming channel. Check it out.
https://youtube.com/c/aco420

Schedule: At least once a week

Subscribe if you enjoy my content or my weird laugh (or the evil cackle), remember to click the notification button (the bell), so you'll be alerted every time I upload any new content.

very nice bro
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
*clears throat* For anybody interested, I'll be doing a live stream later today. I'll be playing Door Kickers: Action Squad. I've not played this game, but it looks like it could be fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEo-J4eA9WU

Time: 1pm GMT (2pm WAT).

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.